Countdown to Athens Rep Payment

Bilrow

My reference was to the apology and policy change threads and the comments and such that went on in them. That said, the raid was portayed by your own alliance as a game to them and for the lulz.

Now your confusing our portrayal of the raid with our impression of this tread.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now your confusing our portrayal of the raid with our impression of this tread.

Maybe what you should have done was read the post I was responding to and follow the whole conversation. That response was to a statement someone made after cherry-picking a short statement without considering the whole conversation, again.

Maybe what you should have done was read the post I was responding to and follow the whole conversation. That response was to a statement someone made after cherry-picking a short statement without considering the whole conversation, again.

So you're not making the claim that Athens earned good PR from raiding Ni?

Good show Bilrow! You once again are the best at what you do.

Edit: I will not read this thread and debate worthless economic standings with any of you. Good Day!

Edited by Tick1

A sum does not mean it is a positive sum. We've been over this. Zero is still a figure.

And I did not lash out at you. It was a response to your claim that since I was uninvolved, I should not post. By that comment, only involved parties could post. Since KoN is silent, that would leave only Athens and their allies, therefore being a thread of support.

The Figure is not Zero. Got it? Its around 400million and 2000 tech. Thats a pretty substantial amount don't ya think?

The Figure is not Zero. Got it? Its around 400million and 2000 tech. Thats a pretty substantial amount don't ya think?

Yes, I'd agree. I never meant anything malicious by proposing the number could be zero, just that it was a possibility.

At this point, I'm just happy to see an end to this situation.

Yes, I'd agree. I never meant anything malicious by proposing the number could be zero, just that it was a possibility.

At this point, I'm just happy to see an end to this situation.

I'll be happy in about fifteen minutes.

I don't think you do understand at all and I'm thinking you are doing so deliberately as a means to annoy. Go back and read what Kilkenny posted and what I then posted and get back to me. Actually, you'll probably be needing to get back to Kilkenny as you are asking me to support his words which I corrected in my response to him.

I am most certainly not purposefully misunderstanding, nor am I attempting to annoy anyone.

I wasn't the one claiming it did. Kilkenny did, re-read his initial post. My response to him was clarifying it was an agreement on the reps sum, not the release of the figure that was required before payment could commence.

I misread that part as saying you thought that the release of the figure was required before Athens could begin sending their reparations. Seeing your response now and rereading it, it appears that is not what you meant.

There was an end to the situation before you even mentioned that possibility.

Well, it's not actually over yet, Athens still hasn't begun to send any of their reparations, even though it has been just about 24 hours since an agreement was reached.

Well, it's not actually over yet, Athens still hasn't begun to send any of their reparations, even though it has been just about 24 hours since an agreement was reached.

Don't you have some tech too sell?

Shuru claimed it was now over because of the agreement, and I pointed out the agreement was reached before she mentioned her hypothetical. By her logic it was over before she started.

In before ZOMGWHYISN'TATHENSPAYINGNIYET?!

You're actually late :P

Shuru claimed it was now over because of the agreement, and I pointed out the agreement was reached before she mentioned her hypothetical. By her logic it was over before she started.

Ah, yes, if that was the point of view, then I suppose it is over in Shuru's mind.

I hate to sound like a broken record, but there are only 37 members in the Knights of Ni!, and it has now been approximately 43 hours since an agreement was reached, according to Athens, and yet nothing has been sent out. I understand time is needed to set things up, but you have literally had more than an hour per nation in the Knights of Ni! to arrange the reparations payments. Surely it can not take this long to begin sending. You have had plenty of time to set up a number of what appear to be both internal and external technology deals in this time, so I would think you would have had time to set up your reparations payments.

I hate to sound like a broken record, but there are only 37 members in the Knights of Ni!, and it has now been approximately 43 hours since an agreement was reached, according to Athens, and yet nothing has been sent out. I understand time is needed to set things up, but you have literally had more than an hour per nation in the Knights of Ni! to arrange the reparations payments. Surely it can not take this long to begin sending. You have had plenty of time to set up a number of what appear to be both internal and external technology deals in this time, so I would think you would have had time to set up your reparations payments.

Well last time I checked you guys only have eight members. Seeing as It's so simple for you do decide how best to use your 40 aid slots it may be easy, but we on the other hand have a large amount of aid slots to chose from and a lot of members to consider when aiding. So unless you'd like to pay the reparations yourself could you please refrain from posting.

Well last time I checked you guys only have eight members. Seeing as It's so simple for you do decide how best to use your 40 aid slots it may be easy, but we on the other hand have a large amount of aid slots to chose from and a lot of members to consider when aiding. So unless you'd like to pay the reparations yourself could you please refrain from posting.

No, I will not refrain from posting. The fact that you have a large number of aid slots to choose from means that you should have had aid flowing out immediately after the agreement was reached. During all of the time that the Knights of Ni! were "inactive" during your negotiations, you could have been planning what nations would be sending, as well.