Hot off the Presses of Mr Fixit Online

MK first 3 posts... Coincidence? I think not.

o/ MFO

I got a secret for yunz. The key to breaking an NS barrier is to pretend like your playing Red Rover, just charge at it will full force shouting "RED ROVER!" and hope that the ligaments in its shoulders are still working after you break through it.

MK first 3 posts... Coincidence? I think not.

o/ MFO

I got a secret for yunz. The key to breaking an NS barrier is to pretend like your playing Red Rover, just charge at it will full force shouting "RED ROVER!" and hope that the ligaments in its shoulders are still working after you break through it.

I kind of like my shoulder ligaments. Perhaps we'll just stay at 900k forever. I mean, it's only been about three years.

I kind of like my shoulder ligaments. Perhaps we'll just stay at 900k forever. I mean, it's only been about three years.

By "its shoulder ligaments" I was referring to NS, but you did point out a very good point, even if you don't use your shoulders, they always hurt after playing this game.

Maybe you can play leap-frog to 1mil NS?

Edited by Fort Pitt

• 2 weeks later...