The Family, Single Handedly Destroyed

Bomber66

familybanner4.png

yayhf-1.png

100 days ago, several friends and friends of friends joined together to form a bond stronger than no other. We named this bond the Family.

During that 100 days we have seen our up and downs but like the typical family we are still around.

To celebrate this momentous occasion we would like to announce that we have achieved over 1,000,000 in total Nation Strength and a score of 4.05. We achieved this milestone in exactly 100 days.

Many on Planet Bob did not think we would survive our less than perfect beginnings (you know who you are). It is a testament to my government and the fine members of the Family.

Additionally, there have been some changes in our government.

Thank you to all that have supported us, especially our fine allies in Mostly Harmless Alliance and Nordreich, and our friends in The Order of the Paradox and Kronos.

Signed,

Bomber66, Godfather

claphamsa, Underboss

Lord Ditka, Consigliere

Boss of Internal Affairs, BlackjackCF

Boss of Foreign Affairs, MrSonny

Boss of War, Andrewbw

Capos; PatBrown1413, Madame Unicorn, FectaSupreme

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A shame. Maybe next year. Although to be honest, the certain cancers that led your alliance into conflict with the most honorable Federated Allied Independence League have long since departed, so I suppose it cannot hurt me to be apathetic to your very existence.

Go single handedly destroy another aa pls.

Onward tF

A shame. Maybe next year. Although to be honest, the certain cancers that led your alliance into conflict with the most honorable Federated Allied Independence League have long since departed, so I suppose it cannot hurt me to be apathetic to your very existence.

:o The closest thing I've seen as a compliment from RV since we started. Thanks RV. :)