The Walls of Troy are complete!

Jan. I watched you get man handled by a rogue. You were the one who slipped in and took the 3rd slot and your contribution was next to worthless.

:huh:

What? I think you've got me confused with someone else.

Either way, if you're so certain about my lack of warrior skills, accept the aid, buy some goodies and attack me.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I'm not confused. It was Mongrel & I on the rogue, you took the 3rd slot and jacked up the stagger to boot.

Ooooh, that I remember actually. You're quite right. I did attack a rogue. But I clearly remember that the reason I attacked that rogue was because I was told to do so. A misunderstanding from the person I got the order from, perhaps, but alas, a stagger error happened. I can't seem to remember a lack of damage done from me though.

If this however is your entire argument I am utterly saddened. I was hoping for a more extensive retort, even a physical skirmish. So the offer still stands. Do you want to put your money where your mouth is, or did you just now realize what implications that might have on your precious infra?

You are so silly. I said you are a nobody, never that I was somebody. But please jump to the offensive in true nobody style :) And Gaeta, you and I both know it was me vs 3 and two of you had nukes. I was quite small there was no point in fighting a war that had been decided for me.

But I shouldn't be concerned with you, you were just a lackey.

Even when it was proved I wasn't a spy nothing changed. It just goes to show you really were just amongst some nasty bullies.

And I define relevance by the friendships I share. I am very close to a lot of my friends on here, so I believe that defines me as relevant.

And before you go off on another huffy puff "I am better than you" speech, try and be less of a dick and maybe one day i'll stop caring.

But I derail. Troy, you guys are awesome!

Who are you again?

As for Troy, I would advice them to be careful with those Spartans :D

Funny to see both of you here, who received immeasurable help from those of us back in Elysium, who threw that to the wind and decided it was more important to go run on a power trip and forget who it was that helped you get out of jams and getting absolutely destroyed for your own stupid actions.

Daggarz, you decided that instead of trying to fight for yourself in a war (which didn't turn nuclear until the very last day) you would develop a Jesus complex and spend the entire time harassing mhawk about how you would save his soul. I assure you that I was nowhere near the level of lackey, lackeys do not get aided to a nuclear nation in 2, lackeys are not the first person turned to to put down the enemies of an alliance. Instead you go to trusted members of your alliance who you can count on to get the job done.

Based on your definition of relevance, I would consider myself very relevant. Over three years on this planet has allowed me to form close relations with many people, be they important or not. Granted they may not be those that think they're important in todays society, doesn't matter to me.

But I'll pray for your soul (and cell phone) like you did for mhawk and maybe you'll come around and find your place.

Who are you? :mellow:

I guess you don't fall into that "pretty much anyone category".

Oh, right. You attacked a guy on none and nuked him when he could not nuke you back. I don't think you're the right guy to talk about how to do warfare. If you ever get into my strength range, I'll show you ^_^

Yeah, you should really answer that. It's probably the hospital. They've found a new frontal lobe to replace your current one, since the part of it where you recognize future consequences resulting from current actions was missing from birth.

You my good man are getting into something you really shouldn't.

Bring it

Ya know, for being not relevant, I get a whole page of replies... must've said something that caught people's attention. As far as attacking Daggarz, he was attacked after his expulsion from Rapture for being a part of their spying, he wasn't nuked until after all attacks were completed on the last day (mostly because mhawk was annoyed with his Jesus complex) I fought him through conventional tactics the entire time of the war and added a "!" at the end.

And I will tell you that my brain is more intact than yours, at least your fact verification region. From my experiences with Daggarz, he lacks the cojones to do anything about what I say. I'll just keep reminding people where he came from so that they don't run into the same problems we had to deal with. But thanks for your implication that I am brain damaged, I needed a good laugh.

If you care to follow through with your empty threats, look me up.

Lol, who the hell are you? Your a complete joke. :lol1:

Daggarz is an awesome person, I have have way more respect for him then you can ever gain. And I guarantee a lot of people will agree with me on this.

Since you don't know who I am, I don't think you have the ability to gauge the level of respect I can or have gained. Starting from my early days on the planet, through my enemies in GW2 (i.e. Arcades057) and on through the rest of my three years here, you'll find nothing but a record of respect and integrity. And I guarantee a lot of people will agree with me on this.

Yo, Zero Hour, did your Minister of Defense just say that daggarz is irrelevant and mess with Troy?

This boy be trippin'!

The only time I made a comment that could be construed as anti-Troy is when I referenced Monty Python's wonderful wooden rabbit, which clearly worked wonderfully.

as for Daggarz, yep. Knowing his history, it's the best I can say for him. He's a coward who's not willing to fight for what he believes, and until he shows me otherwise, I will maintain my position.

.... the heck with Quote tags from here on out

@ Penlugue Solaris

While I may not make your list, I have a few friends who have joined your AA in the recent past who would likely feel otherwise.

Hi AUT and Hizzy :D

With that all said, out of respect for Troy, I will take my leave of this thread. Anyone who cares to continue this discussion, my inbox is open.

Best of luck to you all, and may you not repeat the mistakes of some of your previous alliances.

-shadow

sigribbons09.gif

Funny to see both of you here, who received immeasurable help from those of us back in Elysium, who threw that to the wind and decided it was more important to go run on a power trip and forget who it was that helped you get out of jams and getting absolutely destroyed for your own stupid actions.

Daggarz, you decided that instead of trying to fight for yourself in a war (which didn't turn nuclear until the very last day) you would develop a Jesus complex and spend the entire time harassing mhawk about how you would save his soul. I assure you that I was nowhere near the level of lackey, lackeys do not get aided to a nuclear nation in 2, lackeys are not the first person turned to to put down the enemies of an alliance. Instead you go to trusted members of your alliance who you can count on to get the job done.

Based on your definition of relevance, I would consider myself very relevant. Over three years on this planet has allowed me to form close relations with many people, be they important or not. Granted they may not be those that think they're important in todays society, doesn't matter to me.

But I'll pray for your soul (and cell phone) like you did for mhawk and maybe you'll come around and find your place.

Ya know, for being not relevant, I get a whole page of replies... must've said something that caught people's attention. As far as attacking Daggarz, he was attacked after his expulsion from Rapture for being a part of their spying, he wasn't nuked until after all attacks were completed on the last day (mostly because mhawk was annoyed with his Jesus complex) I fought him through conventional tactics the entire time of the war and added a "!" at the end.

And I will tell you that my brain is more intact than yours, at least your fact verification region. From my experiences with Daggarz, he lacks the cojones to do anything about what I say. I'll just keep reminding people where he came from so that they don't run into the same problems we had to deal with. But thanks for your implication that I am brain damaged, I needed a good laugh.

If you care to follow through with your empty threats, look me up.

Since you don't know who I am, I don't think you have the ability to gauge the level of respect I can or have gained. Starting from my early days on the planet, through my enemies in GW2 (i.e. Arcades057) and on through the rest of my three years here, you'll find nothing but a record of respect and integrity. And I guarantee a lot of people will agree with me on this.

The only time I made a comment that could be construed as anti-Troy is when I referenced Monty Python's wonderful wooden rabbit, which clearly worked wonderfully.

as for Daggarz, yep. Knowing his history, it's the best I can say for him. He's a coward who's not willing to fight for what he believes, and until he shows me otherwise, I will maintain my position.

.... the heck with Quote tags from here on out

@ Penlugue Solaris

While I may not make your list, I have a few friends who have joined your AA in the recent past who would likely feel otherwise.

Hi AUT and Hizzy :D

With that all said, out of respect for Troy, I will take my leave of this thread. Anyone who cares to continue this discussion, my inbox is open.

Best of luck to you all, and may you not repeat the mistakes of some of your previous alliances.

-shadow

sigribbons09.gif

Your entire post is one tyrade of I am respectful, yet you talk in a childish and demeaning manner towards me. I am not sure what this Jesus complex thing you are talking about it but I was very close to all of my Elysium friends and they turned against me. I went on no power trip, I even turned down the Minister of Communication job to form my own alliance.

Raptures Spyings was cocked up !@#$%^&* so that again puts you in the bad zone.

And this whole thing you keep bringing up with Nokia actually happened to me and it is completely childish that you keep referring to it in a cyber bullying manner.

My History has gone from a kid in school starting this game to a guy who has learnt a hell of a lot.

Sure I used to drink a lot and my mouth would end up getting me into trouble.

I didn't turn my back on you, you turned your back on me.. don't you forget that.

I didn't realise Geata was shadow.. but yes shadow, you were a lackey. You were fed whatever you wanted to believe about me and didn't question its validility.

Last but not least, I am not a coward. Every war I have fought has been against numbers and nations higher than me. I don't give two hoots about my pixels, your misguided views of me are outdated and stupid. Some fool concocted stories about me and because I was a lowly lackey myself, it was believed and I was virtually thrown to the wolves.

I have never gotten over how losing my friends felt, but you know something? The friends I have now on CN are really genuine. I can guarantee they wont stab me in the back.

If what you say is true and you are out of this thread I will pm you. Because I believe you are very misunderstood on your views.

P.S. Your avatar alone shows how disrespectful of a person you are.. grow up sometime.

Funny, I recall fighting for Elysium and staying in it until it's end.

Ya know, for being not relevant, I get a whole page of replies...

You got that because of Daggarz' relevance. Not yours

As far as attacking Daggarz, he was attacked after his expulsion from Rapture for being a part of their spying

Oh yes, the "spying". This was at a time where the hegemony side could lash out baseless accusations. Now however, times have changed. Your claims of spying are worthless, as they are simply not true.

he wasn't nuked until after all attacks were completed on the last day

I seem to remember that he was nuked twice

From my experiences with Daggarz, he lacks the cojones to do anything about what I say.

And you and your alliance mates lack the cojones to do anything about what I say. At least I have the decency to offer a 1 on 1 match. That's way more than you gave daggarz.

sigribbons09.gif

Sweet, ribbons. Do you have that kick $@! "level 9 aircraft" badge as well?

Edited by SpiderJerusalem

lol airikr i laughed XD

at zero hour and the rest of those in the needless arguement. this thread is to celebrate Troy's beginning not the past of w.e u think or know happened. no one cares. its about Troy. if you wnat to argue please take it to private channels

Oh yes, the "spying". This was at a time where the hegemony side could lash out baseless accusations. Now however, times have changed. Your claims of spying are worthless, as they are simply not true.

I just wish to say this about the spying claim. It was not something simply cooked up out of nowhere. One day we had an applicant sign up on our boards. The applicant had the same IP as either the MoIA, or DMoIA (It has been awhile, sorry) of Rapture (who had also signed up on the TPF boards). Given the fact that Rapture was denied guides (as at the time those were saved for OPP members), it was felt that was the motive behind the attempted spying.

Anyways, I do not wish to derail this topic into anything other than what it should be. Congrats Troy, you have my best wishes. :)

Just make sure to keep some ankle biters around. ;)

EDIT: If anyone wishes to discuss the old Rapture or anything in more depth, please send me a PM or hit me up on IRC, I'd rather answer questions there then derail the thread anymore.

Edited by Felix von Agnu

You got that because of Daggarz' relevance. Not yours

If you want, I still have the logs.

man-being-thrown-under-bus.jpg

How did this become a thread about daggarz when daggarz isn't even in the alliance? Focus, people.

Anyway, good luck to Troy! Watch out for those horses--I hear they're a trap. Also for pretty blondes.

Also, SpiderJerusalem, can I have some of that aid? :P

You know Troy fell, right?

[ooc]So did everyone attacking them. In fact given that the story took place just before the Dorian invasion of Greece most of the Greeks fighting the Trojans were decimated, exterminated, or enslaved. As they say. In the long run everyone is dead.[/ooc]

Congratulations to Troy. Nice theme. Wish you the best of luck!