The Walls of Troy are complete!

If you can't use your strength (however little it may be) to defend what you believe in, you're not worth that N2 molecule that just floated by.

oops, I think I hear my phone ringing, looks like I used up my allotted time for dealing with self-righteous failures for the day.

ooooo SICK BURN

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Kobi alliance. Let me dig up his DoE.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/User:Kobiashiy

EDIT: I typed in Troy but nothing came up, so I thought someone probably made a topic about all his alliance, but that is what came up.

Ah, I never knew about this one. I asked because I once started a Troy alliance which was short-lived, but it was set up nicely, but it was a case of bad timing with me (real life calling) to ever get it off the ground. Good luck with this incarnation. It's a great theme.

Ah, I never knew about this one. I asked because I once started a Troy alliance which was short-lived, but it was set up nicely, but it was a case of bad timing with me (real life calling) to ever get it off the ground. Good luck with this incarnation. It's a great theme.

I believe C3T or Deadeye also were going to create a Troy, but I'm not sure what happened to that but best of luck to you guys.

o/Troy

I will forever be more relevant than you, no matter what power you think you have in your alliance. Hell, pretty much anyone is more relevant than you, who doesn't even know how to defend himself in a war. If you can't use your strength (however little it may be) to defend what you believe in, you're not worth that N2 molecule that just floated by.

oops, I think I hear my phone ringing, looks like I used up my allotted time for dealing with self-righteous failures for the day.

Anyway, best of luck in doing better than Rapture did... at least you don't have ^that guy bringing you down this time.

You are so silly. I said you are a nobody, never that I was somebody. But please jump to the offensive in true nobody style :) And Gaeta, you and I both know it was me vs 3 and two of you had nukes. I was quite small there was no point in fighting a war that had been decided for me.

But I shouldn't be concerned with you, you were just a lackey.

Even when it was proved I wasn't a spy nothing changed. It just goes to show you really were just amongst some nasty bullies.

And I define relevance by the friendships I share. I am very close to a lot of my friends on here, so I believe that defines me as relevant.

And before you go off on another huffy puff "I am better than you" speech, try and be less of a dick and maybe one day i'll stop caring.

But I derail. Troy, you guys are awesome!

I will forever be more relevant than you, no matter what power you think you have in your alliance. Hell, pretty much anyone is more relevant than you, who doesn't even know how to defend himself in a war. If you can't use your strength (however little it may be) to defend what you believe in, you're not worth that N2 molecule that just floated by.

Who are you again?

As for Troy, I would advice them to be careful with those Spartans :D

I will forever be more relevant than you, no matter what power you think you have in your alliance.

Who are you? :mellow:

Hell, pretty much anyone is more relevant than you

I guess you don't fall into that "pretty much anyone category".

who doesn't even know how to defend himself in a war.

Oh, right. You attacked a guy on none and nuked him when he could not nuke you back. I don't think you're the right guy to talk about how to do warfare. If you ever get into my strength range, I'll show you ^_^

oops, I think I hear my phone ringing

Yeah, you should really answer that. It's probably the hospital. They've found a new frontal lobe to replace your current one, since the part of it where you recognize future consequences resulting from current actions was missing from birth.

You my good man are getting into something you really shouldn't.

Bring it

Edited by SpiderJerusalem

Anyway, best of luck in doing better than Rapture did... at least you don't have ^that guy bringing you down this time.

Lol, who the hell are you? Your a complete joke. :lol1:

Daggarz is an awesome person, I have have way more respect for him then you can ever gain. And I guarantee a lot of people will agree with me on this.

Gaeta..you aren't in my listing of "relevant people".

Sorry :/

Oh, right. You attacked a guy on none and nuked him when he could not nuke you back. I don't think you're the right guy to talk about how to do warfare. If you ever get into my strength range, I'll show you

Yeah, you should really answer that. It's probably the hospital. They've found a new frontal lobe to replace your current one, since the part of it where you recognize future consequences resulting from current actions was missing from birth.

You my good man are getting into something you really shouldn't.

Bring it

Bring it... That worked for ES, it doesn't work for you. Your delivery was slightly, I dunno middle school-ish.

This whole, 'if you get in my range, I'll show you' stuff is hilarious. It would have had more impact if he actually was in your range, but then if that was the case, then you wouldn't have said it. However you could use a few more causalities, 445 days old and only rolling with 500K, you sir are a real war machine. :lol1:

By the way, I've seen you in action, trust me it ain't nothin to write home about. <_<

Anyways back on topic.

Congrats Troy, I'm sure ya'll will be great, especially with Cossar on board. :D

However you could use a few more causalities, 445 days old and only rolling with 500K, you sir are a real war machine. :lol1:

Yup. That's all I've got. I am a fluffy bunny. Know your history young man.

By the way, I've seen you in action, trust me it ain't nothin to write home about. <_<

You have? When, exactly?

Anyways, I've sent you 3m in aid for some tech, since you're only 2,5k NS shy of being in my range. Check, your move

16m2k4w.jpg

but then if that was the case, then you wouldn't have said it.

Again, bring it

Edited by SpiderJerusalem

Yup. That's all I've got. I am a fluffy bunny. Know your history young man.

You have? When, exactly?

Anyways, I've sent you 3m in aid for some tech, since you're only 2,5k NS shy of being in my range.

Again, bring it

Jan. I watched you get man handled by a rogue. You were the one who slipped in and took the 3rd slot and your contribution was next to worthless.