The Walls of Troy are complete!

so did they fall or did they prove that Troy is a fortress of solitude that was impenetrable by brute force?

This makes no sense. They no longer exist, so you've answered your own question. And I do believe they were penetrated by a bunch of dudes chilling in a giant horse.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Why must everyone argue about the validity of every new historically-based alliances' theme every single time one DoE's?

Well, congrats to you guys, that's some impressive stats for only a few days on the AA. ;)

do tell.

Another Kobi alliance. Let me dig up his DoE.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/User:Kobiashiy

EDIT: I typed in Troy but nothing came up, so I thought someone probably made a topic about all his alliance, but that is what came up.

Edited by The Reccesion

And this time you can't bully them into doing whatever it is you want!

/me applauds that you are a nobody now :D

I will forever be more relevant than you, no matter what power you think you have in your alliance. Hell, pretty much anyone is more relevant than you, who doesn't even know how to defend himself in a war. If you can't use your strength (however little it may be) to defend what you believe in, you're not worth that N2 molecule that just floated by.

oops, I think I hear my phone ringing, looks like I used up my allotted time for dealing with self-righteous failures for the day.

Anyway, best of luck in doing better than Rapture did... at least you don't have ^that guy bringing you down this time.

Edited by Gaeta