A quick announcement from the Xalphite Guardians

Another good Moralist lost to the pink side.

The point is Rec took the time to actually get to know us instead of posting constant hate. Don't get me wrong I love the hate. But after sitting down with Rec a few times I found him to be very competent and someone that is a very welcome addition to the pink family. I say family because we are the most unified sphere in CN. That is all..... for now.

EDIT: Congrats and o/ XG

Edited by extraduty

The point is Rec took the time to actually get to know us instead of posting constant hate. Don't get me wrong I love the hate. But after sitting down with Rec a few times I found him to be very competent and someone that is a very welcome addition to the pink family. I say family because we are the most unified sphere in CN. That is all..... for now.

EDIT: Congrats and o/ XG

Uh, what?

Uh, what?

After reading it over it is kind of a ramble [ooc]too much work too little sleep[/ooc]

Basic point, we aren't as bad as you make us out to be. If you took the time to you know actually talk to us, you might be surprised. But we all know you won't cause then who would you hate.

I really don't see why changing your mind should be regarded as a vice.

Actually, it is quite the contrary, a virtuous leader is one that is capable of changing his mind when times change in order to make the most out of opportunities, and leaders that fail to do this are bound to be punished by the ever changing moods of Fortune.

Welcome to pink Xalphite Guardians and may many follow your example.

After reading it over it is kind of a ramble [ooc]too much work too little sleep[/ooc]

Basic point, we aren't as bad as you make us out to be. If you took the time to you know actually talk to us, you might be surprised. But we all know you won't cause then who would you hate.

Don't give them any ideas. We don't need the fan club to lose any members because they think we're not that bad.

Also, yeah, that flag is p. cool.

I'm not going to get into a "who started it" debate in The Reccesion's thread, but, it wasn't our side.

But of course. Did you moralists really think you could stand up to the unstoppable force of lulz that is the pink sphere? :awesome:

No. The pink sphere is way more fun at parties.