A quick announcement from the Xalphite Guardians

guardians-flag2-1.jpg

The Xalphite Guardians would like to publicly announce that we have moved to the Pink sphere. I would also like to thank Bel Air for the quick and nice transaction onto the pink sphere. They have helped us a lot, with finishing our trade circles. We would love for other pink alliances to come visit our forums. Here If you have any questions or concern's feel free to visit #XGuard and share with us.

-Now time to get a new skin, and a new flag/color. :P

*****Just in******

New flag. ;)

REQ_XG_Flag.png

Edited by The Reccesion

No i just didn't like their views on most things, at the time I was a hardcore moralist. Now I'm more of a relaxed moralist, and I have got to know Bel Air and I really like them.

Silly Rec you can't fool me! Considering I was ur boss back then I know you were part of the lolpink side so...

Actually I was but I ain't getting that dumb fight again. My point was to correct:

No i just didn't like their views on most things, at the time I was a hardcore moralist. Now I'm more of a relaxed moralist, and I have got to know Bel Air and I really like them.

;)

Funny how people can change their ideas just like that

How true

Cool? Have you not seen people go onto a different side, or something?

But check out our skin. :D

I see people change their mind all the time. You, my friend, are trying to back peddle.

Coolish skin tho

Thanks for wasting my time, with nothing. :)

I'll still be around. :D

Id NEVER waste your time without providing logs...

A DoS has meaning, it shows that an alliance has foreign support, which means that if tihngs escalate you got their back and when the other party sees that they would preferably try diplomacy first because nobody really wants a large scale war over some stupid tech raid/ dum war type thing IS did.
I would agree with you but RAD was embarassed by NSO, and if they !@#$% out what they started it would embarass them even more. I doubt you can say it was diplomacy is peace is achieved, id say IS and company pussied out wink.gif
TC was doing more than helping diplomaticly but they want one more chance at a peaceful end to this, and now we await the end to this, whatever it may be. What NSO does is not what IS does, they don't annoy people instead they put people in their place, I don't see any reason someone would want NSO rolled for no other reason that they rolled their own alliance. I really don't care about the no CB/ fake CB thing. What is wrong is wrong wink.gif
We arn't waiting around for anyone, we can't go and attack someone for no reason (like IS), as I was saying we can't just attack if CG doesn't want to. tongue.gif NSO might be, I didn't say they were if you comepare IS and NSO then I would say yes.

U??? Criticize IS/Pink??? NEVER

*Sigh

BTW:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=66829

Is where you said that

And THIS:

Weren't you criticizing IS for being the worst alliance less than two months ago?

Is what I corrected Rec

Good day to you,

Krausberg

I fail to see how it is saying they are the worst alliance, as I stated above I didn't agree with most of their views. As it clearly stated in most of those quotes. But I still don't see how their is anything wrong with Bel Air helping me, and me appreciating it and showing appreciation?