Enter The Coalition

Jazzy95

4q22dz.png

In recent events, Internet Superheros raided/ Declared War on Crimson Guard. In regards to recent events, TC does not approve of IS's decision and declares full support of CGs response and although we don't have a treaty our bond is just as strong. And as this problem escalates so will this support.

Signed,

The Coalition

Go get'em :P

OOC= Sorry for spelling the topic wrong. Dyslexics like me shouldn't post topics :P /OOC

Edited by Inspector Zenigata

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moral support... I think this is more like "I want in on the drama without suffering infrastructure damage, maybe this will increase our PR and get us a MADP with TOP and like hopefully gain some members as well."

Want me to change it to full support? :P

Welcome to the coalition, The Coalition.

Yeah the coalition that will send you messages telling you how very angry they are with you and how much your actions displease them if you do something mean to CG. :lol1:

Edited by Gauner

Moral support... I think this is more like "I want in on the drama without suffering infrastructure damage, maybe this will increase our PR and get us a MADP with TOP and like hopefully gain some members as well."

Don't be silly you couldn't be more completly wrong.

TOP doesn't sign MADPs

Yeah the coalition that will send you messages telling you how very angry they are with you and how much your actions displease them if you do something mean to CG. :lol1:

I stopped listening to alliances that are making fun of alliances 100x larger then them :P