1TF End of Season Press Release

Mayzie

1tffadispatch.png

Greetings all, today I come to you with a somewhat special announcement from the 1 Touch Football Board of Directors. Today is the end of our second season of football on Planet Bob, like last season we've worked hard in training, played well when it mattered and rose in the league rankings from last year's 94th position to 76th but most of all we like to think that we've made a lot of progress and matured as an alliance.

Recently we hit 1.5m Total NS and over 200 Nukes.

15mns.png

(Figures @ 2/10/09)

It's been a great couple of years, and we at 1TF would like to thank anyone who has ever worked internally to help ensure our continued progress as an alliance as well as our great friends outside of 1TF.

A big thanks to our current allies Carpe Diem, Nueva Vida, Grand Lodge of Freemasons, Greenland Republic, We Are Perth Army, Silence and NUHyperForce; old allies, M*A*S*H, Global Democratic Alliance, Global Alliance and Treaty Organization and of course the late Scotland Forever, Apocalypse, North American Hockey Alliance / Strategic Defense Initiative and New Horizon Network.

If you wish to join us in celebrating our birthday, you're all welcome at 1TF Stadium, (click the image below) or alternatively call us on #cn-1tf @ coldfront.

1tfstadiumhz9.jpg

A final note from our Chairman.

Nueva Vida Alliance, you hold within your ranks a member who is trying to make love to me. He isn't currently talking but when he gets on later I know for a fact he'll say things to me that men should not say to other men, I give you a warning, if he is allowed to continue sexually harrassing me, I will be forced to act. Although I have no plan to directly attack Nueva Vida at this time, I am prepared to defend myself to the fullest extent.

Don't force me to buy a chastity belt, Nelchael.

In case you need to contact us for anything specific, here is a breakdown of our current board and a list of our treaties.

Board of Directors

Chairman

Mayzie

Managing Director - Marketing Director

Melek - AndrewS

Commercial Director - Economics Director - Firms Director

Jextin - Mahmah - Paulh83

Entertainment Director - Recruitment Director

Dongore - FaceFlap

Chairman: Alliance Head

Managing Director: Internal Affairs

Marketing Director: External Affairs

Commercial Director: Trades

Economics Director: Tech & Finance

Firms Director: Military

Entertainment Director: Quiz & Games Entertainment

Recruitment Director: Recruiting

Treaties

AZTEC MADP - NV, GLOF & 1TF

Seize The Cup, Carpe Diem MDoAP

Greenland Republic MDoAP

We Are Perth Army MDoAP

Silence PIAT

NUHyperForce Protectorate

tl;dr - 1TF are two years old today and Nelchael is a sex pest.

Congrats guys, going on for two years dispite having a drunk is charge truely is a great achievement!

Also, I reckon to celebrate this great occasion you pardon anyone who might have wronged you recently, just a suggestion :P

Harsh but fair.

Where's the tech at? <_<

You don't need to put a chastity belt on me, Mayzie. MB will be the first to tell you that two years old is way too old for my tastes!

Happy birthday anyways, my favorite :wub: childs

I know it's cliche, but I can't believe it's been two years already!

Nice to see this announcement.

Hopefully we can keep building, aim to hit 2m in the next few months, and maybe be here next year with an alliance twice the size :)

Of Course we will Andrew :)

I hear 1TF has the best recruiters around :P we'll hit 2m in 2 months or your cashback!! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 1TF B)

EDIT: did i say 2 months? :o im drunk, sorry :P hahaha

Edited by FaceFlap Bonaparte