One Year Anniversary

Shane-o

TheBrain.jpg

From the desk of The Brain

One year ago, The Brain was founded. A virile group of Neurons formed an alliance in the maroon sphere via the corpus callosum, since last year Neurons have generated and others have succumb to alcohol poisoning, some neurons have revitalized while others were laid to waste by the subcranial hemorrhage of late July. Since the beginning of our existence, we have experienced a great deal of endorphin production. In the next year, we will go experience a great deal of the same. Life will continue for The Brain much as it has for the past year.

I come to you today not only as a member of the Central Nervous System, but as a part of the entire neurologic structure of The Brain. Though we are not a democracy, we allow our members the freedom to make their own judgments, choose their own path and make their own assessments. This is in essence, our raisin bran. The Brain does not sign diplomatic agreements without careful thought and the appropriate level of lulz in order to bind ourselves with friends.

BrainCoral.jpg

The duty of an omnipotent government is to perform its function with the livelihood of the alliance in mind has its difficulties but when the well-being of The Brain is at stake there is no other option. The government of The Brain has protected and will protect all Neurons. We find ourselves under different pressures, we find the outside world is trying to influence our path and decision making. Our internal affairs and foreign policy are being meddled with by people who are not members of The Brain. This, I believe, is a severe breach of our sovereignty and a major threat to our future.

BrainTreat.jpg

We also find ourselves being threatened by individuals and their alliance, who disagree with our ideals. Let me be clear to those people, and they know who they are. You will not influence us, you will not change us. Every action we take will be our action, decided from within The Brain.

The forces that continue to try to change and influence us, do so behind the cover of their alliances who use the rationale that despite the fact threats come to us from one of their three highest ranking, elected government members that they are not the stance of the alliance. We must be clear, we will not allow anyone to threaten our sovereignty and our way of life, any attempt will be futile. To others who hold no personal ill will towards us but have no idea who the heck we are, feel free to drop by our forum.

One such Neuron has gone as far as to spread rumors of maroon unity, he's used every tool available and some that are unavailable to spread the message of Maroonity. Many of The Brain's members have learned to ignore him, but I will not.

The Brain Alliance, you hold within your ranks a member who is trying to unite us. He is currently enacting a plan for SPAM throughout Bob. I give us a warning, if he is allowed to continue his behavior we will be forced to act. Although we have no idea if/when we'll be accepted into the Chestnut Accords, we are prepared to continue to harass those at the Maroonity forums until a decision is made.

On behalf of the Central Nervous System

Shane-o

tl;dr

We're one year old, we won't allow any Neurons to get curb stomped.

Thank you so much to our CNS for all your hard work and dedication over the past year. You've made The Brain an amazing place to be, and given many opportunities to younger nations to grow, and get experience in government.

Happy Birthday to The Brain!

The Brain would like at this point to make the following official announcement

Firstly Shane-o's post, whilst he is a leader of the The Brain, is speaking personally in this thread and thus necessarily represents the Brain government. We do however believe in free speech, but this thread doesn't really need any more if it, as we've already said what needed to be said. The first time.

We also add to the sentences posted by Shane which can be interpreted as a promise towards The Brain, I feel the need to assure members of The Brain, we won't not let any neurons get not curbstomped. This addition is necessary; for in allowing our members to express their own personal freedom of speech, which Shane himself has done, alas we must create the impression of representing The Brain's views as a whole. And not letting our neurons not get not curbstomped, is an impression we must create.

Secondly our birthday is today. Shane hit it right on the head date and all congratulations lol.

You guys just nearly gave me a stroke from laughing so hard.

Congrats on 1 year from myself and your friends in CSN. ^_^

That will happen. :)

I will not apologise for any perceived promises made in Shane-o's post, his words of course represent the CNS and The Brain. We make a business of being out of hand.

Us protecting our Neurons and pushing for Maroon unity? Of course! :P People may know The Brain is awesome, but perhaps didn't realize how awesome we actually are, tsk tsk :P

But no, we do not apologize for any promises made by Shane-o, and we do not apologize for any win/awesome the OP has caused.

Now, thank you all for joining us on this, our first anniversary, and don't forget to enjoy the brains. I mean beer. I mean cake. I mean brains. Braaaaaaains. :P