League of Autonomous Boy gives surrender terms to bel air

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really beyond a joke now. We can tell 'boy' is hamming it up, it's not funny any more (if it ever was) and people who are voluntarily associating themselves with this should really stop and let 'boy' find better things to do. If it wasn't totally clear already, 'querulous' and 'harangue' (spelt correctly, no less) make it utterly obvious. [OOC: I'm sure you're a reroll, probably of some high profile player who got bored.]

As for the OP: you've been attacked by a ghost, which was explained to you in the other thread, and responded by attacking three aligned nations. You are going straight to ZI unless you start petitioning for peace through private channels from a position of remorse (expect to pay reps, at a minimum). Starting threads demanding terms be paid to you will only make it harder [OOC: though as you are a reroll of a bored player you don't care about peace or anything really]. Rogue nations don't make a dent in the alliances they attack, and you'll be forgotten in the dustbin of history like so many before you.

MK, everyone's treating your 'protectorate' of this clown as the joke it is, but it would probably be a good idea to drop the pretence of a formal agreement with someone who is clearly just a troublemaker. You might be bored and looking for entertainment, but MK can do a lot better than this for lulz! I hate to agree with Hal but in this case he at the very least lines up all the points in a plausible fashion.

Bobby J, when was this EVER funny? Jokes are supposed to be funny, atleast that's the general principle behind most of them (unless your name is andy kaufman, who just so happens to be the old king of will smith empire), and who outside of the most juvenile ever even so much as smirked at this?

OOC: I think what this proves if anything is that this idea that somebody can "ghost" an AA is ridiculous. How can nobody be accountable for the rogue within Bel Air, but himself? Applications to AA's should be based on an approval system of some sort. What this shows is a design flaw and every other incident of this sort does too, including the rush of ghosts that attempted to "help" TOP get a sanction. Again, who is the real rogue? Polisofboy was attacked by a member of Bel Air -- him retaliating against Bel Air for such an attack can in no way be seen as a rogue action from a purely IC perspective. If they're not a member how can they claim to be a member, atleast with the ingame stats, with the ingame AA function, etc?. It's an unneccesary nuissance that alliances shouldn't have to put up with and it's something that should be fixed.

OOC/IC: This thread amuses me due to 1) People taking the leader of boyhegemonia seriously, and 2) People not taking the leader of boyhegemonia seriously due him being less than eloquent, and his 'treaty' being worded in a way that the other rulers do not approve. You do not get to decide which documents are valid or not or which announcements are serious based on how they're worded.

Edited by Blacky

Are people really so bored that they find this guy entertaining? Or is idiocy just the flavour of the month?

I blame the boredom and fascination with this guy on the aftermath of the Karma War and the new lows it's brought everyone to :v:

OOC: I think what this proves if anything is that this idea that somebody can "ghost" an AA is ridiculous. How can nobody be accountable for the rogue within Bel Air, but himself? Applications to AA's should be based on an approval system of some sort. What this shows is a design flaw and every other incident of this sort does too, including the rush of ghosts that attempted to "help" TOP get a sanction. Again, who is the real rogue? Polisofboy was attacked by a member of Bel Air -- him retaliating against Bel Air for such an attack can in no way be seen as a rogue action from a purely IC perspective. If they're not a member how can they claim to be a member, atleast with the ingame stats, with the ingame AA function, etc?. It's an unneccesary nuissance that alliances shouldn't have to put up with and it's something that should be fixed.

OOC/IC: This thread amuses me due to 1) People taking the leader of boyhegemonia seriously, and 2) People not taking the leader of boyhegemonia seriously due him being less than eloquent, and his 'treaty' being worded in a way that the other rulers do not approve. You do not get to decide which documents are valid or not or which announcements are serious based on how they're worded.

OOC: That's a whole lot of thought put into a topic so useless.

IC: You do have some good points.

I believe that Boy captures a sort of innocence that all of us had when beginning our respective CN journeys before we got old, stupid, and overprotective of our gains. Boy is throwing himself into what he believes in--as leader of Boy, his actions are not "rogue", and like Blacky said, as precedent shows it is perfectly within his right to retaliate on Bel Air.

If you don't enjoy this childlike innocence Boy possesses, or at least displays quite well, then you need to take a step back.

Thanks, this was so very necessary. I'm sure Boy and MK have the meme spouting under control. The whole Boy thing is stupid, and you just keep trying to cash in on the infamy of stupidity, with your charity thread and incessant posts here. Just stop, for everyone's sake.

This coming from somebody with "You will all bow to me" in his custom user title, and "Pacifica: We are your loving hate".

Essentially you're trying to create the exact same image as polisboy is except he's been far more successful in projecting his authority. Furthermore, I believe his vocabulary supersedes yours.

Thanks, this was so very necessary. I'm sure Boy and MK have the meme spouting under control. The whole Boy thing is stupid, and you just keep trying to cash in on the infamy of stupidity, with your charity thread and incessant posts here. Just stop, for everyone's sake.

I love how angry some people get when others are trying to have some light-hearted fun. If you think it's stupid, either ignore it or lighten up.

I am not trying to cash in. The LOABF is a Non-Profit Organization (NPO) dedicated to helping retards with no grasp of the English language. Surely, as a member of NPO, you believe in Charity?