League of Autonomous Boy gives surrender terms to bel air

This coming from somebody with "You will all bow to me" in his custom user title, and "Pacifica: We are your loving hate".

Essentially you're trying to create the exact same image as polisboy is except he's been far more successful in projecting his authority. Furthermore, I believe his vocabulary supersedes yours.

Ah Blacky, how I've missed you. The facts of the matter are, however, that [OOC] in the context of a text based browser game, you and everyone else came as close as you can get to actually bowing to the NPO [/OOC] you did bow to us, whether by virtue of our #1 ranking, or lack of opposition to us. We were on top, and you cringed and bowed and scraped to avoid our wrath. And yes, we are hated. Are you going to deny that?

And sorry, but you're using the wrong bait.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is absolutely NO seriousness in that protectorate announcement, or of joining his bloc. Holy Cripes people, learn to humour!

I also agree, this is getting overly annoying. Although watching ChairmanHal claim this is an MK plant like the crazy people on the streets claim the end of time is near is quite funny.

There is absolutely NO seriousness in that protectorate announcement, or of joining his bloc. Holy Cripes people, learn to humour!

I also agree, this is getting overly annoying. Although watching ChairmanHal claim this is an MK plant like the crazy people on the streets claim the end of time is near is quite funny.

How dare you

Edited by Commisar Gaunt

Be right back, rolling Boy for attacking Bel Air.

Ah Blacky, how I've missed you. The facts of the matter are, however, that [OOC] in the context of a text based browser game, you and everyone else came as close as you can get to actually bowing to the NPO [/OOC] you did bow to us, whether by virtue of our #1 ranking, or lack of opposition to us. We were on top, and you cringed and bowed and scraped to avoid our wrath. And yes, we are hated. Are you going to deny that?

And sorry, but you're using the wrong bait.

*GASP*

orly?

To say this is humourous would be to claim that there is an ounce, or even a gram of humour to be found within any of these posts or announcements. To say this is humourous, and you did with your "learn to humour!" comment, would be an outright, and quite boldfaced lie. Seriously, it's not hard to be funny without resorting to the absolute lowest common denominator.

To say this is humourous would be to claim that there is an ounce, or even a gram of humour to be found within any of these posts or announcements. To say this is humourous, and you did with your "learn to humour!" comment, would be an outright, and quite boldfaced lie. Seriously, it's not hard to be funny without resorting to the absolute lowest common denominator.

Quite right. I shall never again attempt to entreat that humour be a subjective thing. My apologies for having a personal opinion on something. Can you forgive me?

So no full-scale war then? You should be ashamed for getting our hopes up like that >(

People took any connection MK members claimed with Boy seriously? Seriously!? C'mon!

The debating of humor here is in itself humorous, seeing as how subjective it is. For every astronaut jones and SirWilliam going "wtf, I don't get it", there were many more people having fun with it. Damnit people, it's not funny though - astronaut jones says so! :rolleyes: