League of Autonomous Boy gives surrender terms to bel air

Wowzors batman. Such irrefutable logic. Heaven forbid that he have one small semblance of personal feelings about an alliance that match ours! But wait, that's unpossible. Therefore he must be an MK plant, and since he's a /b/tard as well, that just puts 2 and 2 together.

His logic makes more sense than yours.

Why is there reps listed for your alliance in his demands? Why aren't you and the rest of MK objecting?

Why has most of the "usual suspects" from your alliance showed up the past few days to cheer this b.s. on and fan the flames to make sure they stay hot? Boredom?

This guy should have been laughed off the OWRP with his first post, yet here we are. If he's not your attempt to pull Belair (and with "luck" some other alliances) into a war, explain yourself. Explain the lack of condemnation.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is there reps listed for your alliance in his demands? Why aren't you and the rest of MK objecting?

Why has most of the "usual suspects" from your alliance showed up the past few days to cheer this b.s. on and fan the flames to make sure they stay hot? Boredom?

This guy should have been laughed off the OWRP with his first post, yet here we are. If he's not your attempt to pull Belair (and with "luck" some other alliances) into a war, explain yourself. Explain the lack of condemnation.

man's got a point.

all who debate boy are dead, go look why i write such good posts

a fad is just the beginning of the beginning, as a i am lame of wood meets with ember, the fire is start - all conflagration-men begin with i am lame of wood.

true warriors have a i am lame to keep them going, to warm the bed.

I honestly have no clue what you are trying to say here, or any post of yours for that matter. I don't even like Bel Air, but it is obvious they didn't do anything. I think you should just stop talking, and back away from this whole situation, because you are only walking yourself into an awful big hurting down the road. In terms you "may" be able to understand, the boy will get spanked.

Edited by Airikr

then pay with your blood

24 hours, i will talk to anal if you put me waiting

[ooc]This is not Bel Air's governmental opinion[/ooc]

You ask us for reps, scoff at us when we both know it's a rogue, and then attack 3 of our nations, and still expect reps for a rogue attack on you from us.

Yeah, you're doing it wrong.

no matrix allusions please

I wasn't making one. But let's review your record on Planet Bob, shall we?

- Nation is 7 days old, as is your one nation "alliance", and you are making posts in the OWRP like someone of many months more experience--and far more back up than a nation of such strength/length of existence would normally suggest

- No trades...not planning to stick around long, eh?

- You seem to have a rather large air force, very selective improvements, and there are other clues that suggest prior knowledge of Planet Bob

- Of course there is the $3 mill in aid you've received from MK...coaching you up, maybe?

But we've been assured that this nation just happened along and that MK decided to adopt it and make it a mascot for lulz and because they were "bored".

Well I guess if you are a MK supporter, you buy that. Maybe even you buy one of the stick up room deodorizers so you can convince yourself it smells like roses. As for myself, I've already wasted too much time on this fiction.

Grasping at straws Hal, grasping at straws.

Perhaps, but with lines like "Maybe even you buy one of the stick up room deodorizers so you can convince yourself it smells like roses." thats nothing then pure win for the peanut gallery. This whole thread has been a gem, its now had Hal and stumpy, really there are only a few more obligatory contributors needed to make it an epic, lets not kill it now.

I too, want to see the full onslaught against bel air, or reps paid. Remember Crimson guard? they paid them then, pony up!!!

Edited by Thorgrum

terms of peace are straight:

1. send 5,000,000 to boy

2. send 1,000,000 to mk

3. cease all attack and 10 year truce

this straight peace is offered for 24 hours before full scale fight.

thus spake boy

If they deny your benevolent offer of terms, can we call this the "Remedial War"?

Karma's really still got people's brains @#$%^& up

It's funny you say that because I could say something about a very notable bloc that you are familiar with, but I just don't want to start any arguments. ;)

You mean like protecting league of boy?

(Worst Decision Ever)

Worst decision ever would probably have been letting Rodrod ever be in USN government. :wub:

As for the OP... priceless.

i am the not boy, and i challenge boy to gentleman combat make right this situation

What about I give polisofboy 5,000,000 moneys so we can stop this nonsense?

I'd say that sounds like a grand idea, but after reading this thread my brain jumped out of my skull. After informing me it was tired of this inane !@#$, it took off for a two week vacation to Maui. I hope it sends me a postcard.

This is really beyond a joke now. We can tell 'boy' is hamming it up, it's not funny any more (if it ever was) and people who are voluntarily associating themselves with this should really stop and let 'boy' find better things to do. If it wasn't totally clear already, 'querulous' and 'harangue' (spelt correctly, no less) make it utterly obvious. [OOC: I'm sure you're a reroll, probably of some high profile player who got bored.]

As for the OP: you've been attacked by a ghost, which was explained to you in the other thread, and responded by attacking three aligned nations. You are going straight to ZI unless you start petitioning for peace through private channels from a position of remorse (expect to pay reps, at a minimum). Starting threads demanding terms be paid to you will only make it harder [OOC: though as you are a reroll of a bored player you don't care about peace or anything really]. Rogue nations don't make a dent in the alliances they attack, and you'll be forgotten in the dustbin of history like so many before you.

MK, everyone's treating your 'protectorate' of this clown as the joke it is, but it would probably be a good idea to drop the pretence of a formal agreement with someone who is clearly just a troublemaker. You might be bored and looking for entertainment, but MK can do a lot better than this for lulz! I hate to agree with Hal but in this case he at the very least lines up all the points in a plausible fashion.