CNRP World Map 1 Redux

iamthey

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure!

Edit: Expand Westward later on, ok?

Much much later since you already own an area that is well over 300 miles across, and you can't get bigger till you grow, a lot, farther past 150 miles SOI. You're not even supposed to have as much as you do yet.

and you would have to be asking me macarthur seeing as its my protectorate, not tahsirs.

tahsirs starts further west.... way further west.

when your IG nation allows it ill talk with tahsir and we will come up with a number for more land for you :).

beleive me when i say i wont impede your growth... never been one for surrounding a country and then being an arsehole towards them cough cough

:D

Edited by Zoot Zoot

I will update tomorrow, or later tonight. I apologize for the wait, but things have been busy lately. This is the last real week before things ease up so bear with me.

I was just looking at the map for somewhere I could use for a future RP which doesn't end in stupidity like my last one and realised that there is no unclaimed land anymore. All we have is claimed land and protected land and whilst it was a good idea to protect that land to begin with now it causes problems where people need other people's permission to RP.

I was wondering what people would think about reverting the protected land back to white space but as a community agree that current players don't take any of the land in expansions. This way land is avaliable to new RPer's and it isn't so daunting for them to start.

I was just looking at the map for somewhere I could use for a future RP which doesn't end in stupidity like my last one and realised that there is no unclaimed land anymore. All we have is claimed land and protected land and whilst it was a good idea to protect that land to begin with now it causes problems where people need other people's permission to RP.

I was wondering what people would think about reverting the protected land back to white space but as a community agree that current players don't take any of the land in expansions. This way land is avaliable to new RPer's and it isn't so daunting for them to start.

No thanks. I wont be trusting every single one he doesn't expand.