Coup Attempt

Anon1

I don't know what the Heck is going on with this Fail of a topic, and quite frankly i don't have the time to sit and read every post made in it.

What I will say is that ER came to me the first day of Echo and asked for a protectorate with TPF, which i granted.

I don't know how SDF agreed to merge with Echo, a 10 man alliance (which usually its always the smaller of the AA's who merge into the other)

but apparently it did happen...at least to some degree or another.

Both people are saying different things, both people have valid points but one thing can never be disagreed with! That is just because one person

is not happy with the decisions of the leader of that particular AA, it doesn't give them the right to coup them or attack them.

There is no fair way to put it through a vote as there are far more SDF members that would be loyal to ES, if for no other reason than Andrew.

So, I propose that ES leave and go back to SDF and any member of the old SDF that agrees with him also go back to SDF.

This is truly the only fair way to handle this situation, and in my opinion it is ER's alliance and this has never been disputed.

As far as ES goes, I don't like his leadership skills, nor do i think he has what it takes to lead an alliance.

He seems to be a ok guy in general, maybe a little childish at times but over all an ok guy.

I personally know ER, and know of his ability to lead a fairly large AA...He is a good leader and and honorable person.

With all that said, orders have been given to the TPF 3rd battalion to hit any SDF member attacking an ECHO member.

And Randy, i would think twice before you pick sides as it would be a grave mistake on Blacks part to defend ES....of course this is TE so meh ;)

BG.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason that I put TPF in danger is because I felt that you were a threat to my alliance. Dogbite obviously hated us, and had even mentioned that TPF should attack RE with LE. Since he's pretty high up in TPF, that was a bit disconcerting. Then of course, there's the fact that information was being leaked directly from TPF to RE's enemies. Sensitive information. And the leak ran right back to you Gabs. Those two factors, combined to make me slightly paranoid.

And on a topic-related note, I personally think that this is all BS that should be brought to private channels. You aren't going to solve anything by posturing in public, you'll just keep trying to one up each other. I've worked with both of you, you're both capable of reasonable thinking. Get on IRC, talk this over.

Merges. Bad idea.

Well, TPF would never have attacked RE, not with Burning Glory, who would never stoop to stabbing an ally in the back. Even now he's not attacking RE despite the fact we are not allies. He is, and always will be, TPF's moral center.

As far as that leak goes, I actually suspected you of spreading that rumor. To this day I'm not sure the leak ever existed, but it is what it is. Burning Glory certainly would have has anyone in TPF's $@! if they had leaked information while we were still allies. If you say you didn't manufacture it then I am still scratching my head over that one. However if Burning Glory wasn't such a great guy who holds us all to a high standard, and if I didn't have any friends in RE, and if I saw RE as a threat to TPF, then I concede that it is a possible strategy I would have considered. Like I said, you and I have much in common, only difference is I don't push my allies and friends in front of a bus.

However at the end of the day this thread is about Echo, not about RE, not about TPF ( except to warn people from couping ER ) and not about you or me Tibs. So if you want to start a thread for us to just discuss each other's shortcomings .. well actually I probably wouldn't post there, I'm interested more in other things at the moment. As BG said, third battalion soldiers are now preparing to back up, by force, ER's leadership and position. It could be called "Gunboat Diplomacy" but it is, at this time, still Diplomacy.. with the one exception.

Pro Causa Sanctus Libertas

Edited by Gabryal

He didn't like us because back in Round...5 I think...TPF got into a war, and RE didn't defend them...mostly because we were busy fighting MHA at the time (at that time they were larger then us, and our allies in the fight, TF and SWAT, had peaced them out). He's angry because we weren't able to commit to another huge war on top of the one we were already fighting. Yeah, terribly sorry I couldn't make RE nations appear out of nowhere so they could help TPF. As for me not being trustworthy, I've done as much to advance TPF as any of you. A little gratitude would be nice.

Round 4 was when we were #1 and ganged up on, just for clarification.

Anything you did to advance TPF was for your own benefit, you can't even refute that either.

As for ES/This thread, who cares? He's proven himself an incapable leader, so if he takes over another dying/dead/micro alliance what's the difference? Is he going to rally the homeless in an attempt to take over the city or something?

Round 4 was when we were #1 and ganged up on, just for clarification.

Anything you did to advance TPF was for your own benefit, you can't even refute that either.

As for ES/This thread, who cares? He's proven himself an incapable leader, so if he takes over another dying/dead/micro alliance what's the difference? Is he going to rally the homeless in an attempt to take over the city or something?

Eh, he didn't do anything to back us or advance us...he is just good at propaganda ;)

BG.

I don't know what the Heck is going on with this Fail of a topic, and quite frankly i don't have the time to sit and read every post made in it.

What I will say is that ER came to me the first day of Echo and asked for a protectorate with TPF, which i granted.

I don't know how SDF agreed to merge with Echo, a 10 man alliance (which usually its always the smaller of the AA's who merge into the other)

but apparently it did happen...at least to some degree or another.

Both people are saying different things, both people have valid points but one thing can never be disagreed with! That is just because one person

is not happy with the decisions of the leader of that particular AA, it doesn't give them the right to coup them or attack them.

There is no fair way to put it through a vote as there are far more SDF members that would be loyal to ES, if for no other reason than Andrew.

So, I propose that ES leave and go back to SDF and any member of the old SDF that agrees with him also go back to SDF.

This is truly the only fair way to handle this situation, and in my opinion it is ER's alliance and this has never been disputed.

As far as ES goes, I don't like his leadership skills, nor do i think he has what it takes to lead an alliance.

He seems to be a ok guy in general, maybe a little childish at times but over all an ok guy.

I personally know ER, and know of his ability to lead a fairly large AA...He is a good leader and and honorable person.

With all that said, orders have been given to the TPF 3rd battalion to hit any SDF member attacking an ECHO member.

And Randy, i would think twice before you pick sides as it would be a grave mistake on Blacks part to defend ES....of course this is TE so meh ;)

BG.

i actually agree with much in this post, hence my offer to ES to come over to Black and bring anyone in SDF over who is willing. ES already knows i do not support this coup personally, but ES is a friend and as such he has a home at Black so long as i am here.

I am looking forward to the alliance that Emperor Stranger and marcus is starting next round.

I don't know what would happen when you mix the two biggest incompetent morons together, but it sure should be amusing.

I agree with all this said here. Also, since eyerack wants to whine and moan, i reinstate my offer to you ES to simply merge into Black. Take your SDF members and merge them into Black now and leave this all behind. leave eyerack to his few members in Echo and deprive him of what he wanted most. numbers.

why the hell do you want SDF to merge into Black, isnt it for numbers? and you would be lying if you said no.

we at Orbit Black support eyerack.

BG.

We agreed to defend ES if you guys attacked him and he didn't attack anyone else. If they go in for a fight, we can't back them, they know this, we are heavily outnumbered in our current war. But we will back up ES if you guys attack him in which he didn't start.

why the hell do you want SDF to merge into Black, isnt it for numbers? and you would be lying if you said no.

Actually we could care less about our numbers. If we cared about out numbers, we probably wouldn't have been in more wars then anyone else this round ehh? Its TE, were here to take names and kick $@!. We forget pens though!

Always quick to the curb stomp, TPF has officially anarchied me. Yea, that's real fair, isn't it TPF? 100+ nations against ~15. That's supposed to be honorable? Get real..

I won't be giving into TPF's dishonorable diplomacy. I tried to settle this peacefully, but TPF won't have it. I guess I might as well say it.. I declare war on TPF. I don't declare war on Echo, still. I am still willing to negotiate peace with eyerack if he will ever stop being a !@#$%* about this.

TPF, you have once again proven why I dislike you. You preach honor but then do the most dishonorable !@#$.

Edited by Emperor Stranger

yes, that is the sole reason. or it could be that i am friends with ES and do not want him nor SDF to suffer due to the leadership stylings and lyings that is eyerack. i offered them a safehaven. if they don't come, tis kewl by me. if they do come, tis kewl by me. if only half comes, tis kewl by me.

so no, this truly is less about numbers than it is about offering a home to a friend and his alliance. One where they will be appreciated and not hated or used.

Always quick to the curb stomp, TPF has officially anarchied me. Yea, that's real fair, isn't it TPF? 100+ nations against ~15. That's supposed to be honorable? Get real..

I won't be giving into TPF's dishonorable diplomacy. I tried to settle this peacefully, but TPF won't have it. I guess I might as well say it.. I declare war on TPF. I don't declare war on Echo, still. I am still willing to negotiate peace with eyerack if he will ever stop being a !@#$%* about this.

TPF, you have once again proven why I dislike you. You preach honor but then do the most dishonorable !@#$.

Come on ES you knew for a fact we would attack anyone who was attempting to coup ER, you're the only one mentioned so you got attacked. Anyone attacking TPF nations that are attacking you will be attacked as well, that's the orders BG has given. Don't act all surprised, and you didn't even have to start a new thread where you say this exact same thing. I wish there was a way to count up the number of bleeped out words that a person posts, I bet you're close to the top.

Also pay attention people, attacks against TPF nations for any reasons will be met with force.

Also I guess I have to quote myself from the other thread ES has taken the time to post, since of course you can never hear enough of his rants.

Keeping your word = honor

Protecting your allies = honor

Dog piling your enemies = common sense

TE = War

Any of this confusing to anyone?

Merges. Bad idea.

In this case, certainly. Echo and SDF don't seem to play well together. I think TPF would support Doch's offer for former SDF nations, including ES, to join Black. This would honorably and probably end all conflicts immediately.

*sighs softly* ES I warned you about bringing your friends in.

Another one bites the dust

You would think if you cared about your people you would tell them to do something other than attempt to support your cause, since it's a lost one.

So what's the point of supporting Eyerack? He obviously can't muster any support within the alliance itself if he has to ask you to do all the fighting for him.

So what's the point of supporting Eyerack? He obviously can't muster any support within the alliance itself if he has to ask you to do all the fighting for him.

Empathize much?

Empathize much?

Not really, since I still have plenty of support in RE (way to avoid my point though!). I'm just pointing out that you can't force the people of Echo to accept Eyerack as their leader. Your foreign policy is very flawed. If you really wanted to convince them that they should support Eyerack, you should have sent them each a PM with the following details (this is written from the TPF perspective not mine):

1. Eyerack is the legitimate leader of Echo.

2. Eyerack is more competent then Emperor Stranger.

3. Eyerack has the support of foreign powers that can protect their nations.

4. Emperor Stranger will put them all at risk of a curbstomp.

You should also have organized an Echo-only counterstrike against any attacks made on Eyerack. Have your people ghost Echo if you need to, but having nations flying the TPF AA attack a member of Echo in what is an internal dispute will only further polarize the debate, and make extremists more...extreme.

Like one member is helping you... Stop trying to act like echo has your back... :rolleyes:

I said at best. Did you not understand something there?

Come on ES you knew for a fact we would attack anyone who was attempting to coup ER, you're the only one mentioned so you got attacked. Anyone attacking TPF nations that are attacking you will be attacked as well, that's the orders BG has given. Don't act all surprised, and you didn't even have to start a new thread where you say this exact same thing. I wish there was a way to count up the number of bleeped out words that a person posts, I bet you're close to the top.

Also pay attention people, attacks against TPF nations for any reasons will be met with force.

Also I guess I have to quote myself from the other thread ES has taken the time to post, since of course you can never hear enough of his rants.

Yea, I knew after I was told. I didn't know that TPF would pre-emptively strike, however. (Actually, I knew that you would after that early war declaration.)

I really hope that TPF understands why I hated them earlier in the round and why I truly despise them now. I knew that you were looking for any reason at all to curb stomp me. This just happened to be that excuse. This war isn't about defending an ally, it's about getting revenge for mocking you early in the round. It's sad when such a large alliance worries so much about such a little nation, really.

Empathize much?

Yea, I am sure that's the reason. You can empathize with eyerack because he is being couped (which only started really happening today), but you can't empathize with Roman Empire who is being blown to dust? Roman Empire were way better friends to you than eyerack has ever been, yet you ditch them. It's obvious to me that TPF is not in it for the honor, it's in it for their pride. Well you can shove that pride up your $@!.

Not really, since I still have plenty of support in RE (way to avoid my point though!). I'm just pointing out that you can't force the people of Echo to accept Eyerack as their leader. Your foreign policy is very flawed. If you really wanted to convince them that they should support Eyerack, you should have sent them each a PM with the following details (this is written from the TPF perspective not mine):

1. Eyerack is the legitimate leader of Echo.

2. Eyerack is more competent then Emperor Stranger.

3. Eyerack has the support of foreign powers that can protect their nations.

4. Emperor Stranger will put them all at risk of a curbstomp.

You should also have organized an Echo-only counterstrike against any attacks made on Eyerack. Have your people ghost Echo if you need to, but having nations flying the TPF AA attack a member of Echo in what is an internal dispute will only further polarize the debate, and make extremists more...extreme.

TPF doesn't back away from it's fight, we don't ghost, we stand up for our beliefs. What was your point again.. oh right eyerack not being able to muster support.

Well so far Emperor stranger has 1 other member helping him... not exactly a grand stand. Give it a couple of days and then we'll debate that issue further, though it won't change anything. TPF has declared that eyerack is the rightful leader, on the grounds that he was the leader who had a coup plot against him. He is the leader, not ES ( no matter what BS his bio says ), and before you compare your situation to Emperor Stranger's let me remind you, Folger was Emperor when you were banned. You were not couped.

Also let's stop the RE issues in this thread, we have another thread we can talk about that in, I'm sorry I brought it up.

TPF doesn't back away from it's fight, we don't ghost, we stand up for our beliefs. What was your point again.. oh right eyerack not being able to muster support.

Well so far Emperor stranger has 1 other member helping him... not exactly a grand stand. Give it a couple of days and then we'll debate that issue further, though it won't change anything. TPF has declared that eyerack is the rightful leader, on the grounds that he was the leader who had a coup plot against him. He is the leader, not ES ( no matter what BS his bio says ), and before you compare your situation to Emperor Stranger's let me remind you, Folger was Emperor when you were banned. You were not couped.

Also let's stop the RE issues in this thread, we have another thread we can talk about that in, I'm sorry I brought it up.

One member is more then I see Eyerack supporting...and TPF declares alliance leaders now eh? Are you going to put the crown on Folger's head? Anoint Itsuki leader of AI? Give LoneWolfe the scepter to MHA? From what I see, Eyerack whined to the OWF when Emperor Stranger did his job because Eyerack was inactive. He felt threatened, which was stupid. If Emperor Stranger wanted to lead an alliance, why would he merge...with a smaller alliance? Circumstances forced his hand. You applaud Folger's coup, but you fight this one?

As for stopping the RE issue in this thread, you can't talk about it for a couple sentances and then say "but let's not talk about it anymore here." I mean cmon, that's just you wanting to get in the last word. But I can be the bigger man. I won't talk about it in this thread, regardless of your tricks.

And when I stand up for my beliefs, I get destroyed. Once again, this is just a curb stomp.

Oh please. Tiberius is right, you have no authority to appoint ANYONE'S government - specially their leader. Andrew even offered a peaceful voting process. TPF? Oh yea, TPF just dove right into war without any negotiations. Hail honor?

I don't quite understand why he had 3 offensive wars against the same alliance and never got dogpiled till just now...

SDF went to war with MHA a week ago to aid Black and Black negotiated peace for both of us. Ancient history by now.

And when I stand up for my beliefs, I get destroyed. Once again, this is just a curb stomp.

This is standard military procedure, nothing more nothing less. However you are right, if you stand up to your beliefs and the run contrary to ours, you have to deal with us. That's a thing called "life". It means that anything anyone does has consequences, fair enough for you?

I really hope that TPF understands why I hated them earlier in the round and why I truly despise them now. I knew that you were looking for any reason at all to curb stomp me. This just happened to be that excuse. This war isn't about defending an ally, it's about getting revenge for mocking you early in the round. It's sad when such a large alliance worries so much about such a little nation, really.

ooc: The fact that you truly believe this is almost frightening, yea it's allllll about you. Revenge for mocking us ( well me really, don't remember you mocking anyone else ) that would be absolutely pathetic, sure I plan to get revenge on people who mock me..... sure in ES world everything is a result of some grand conspiracy, his own actions mean nothing, and he's never to blame for the situation he finds himself in. Malignant Narcissist to the core just as I suspected. Do you honest to god think I care one second about your opinions of me? I'm twice your age for god's sake.

Sweet Jesus, to make your statement true you'd have to put me in a position where I'm at driving along and some teenie bopper speeds past me on the road and flicks me off, and as a result I take my truck and run them off the road or something. You think I take your insults personally? I just really am amazed you think I care at all beyond the time it takes to respond to your incredibly off base comments. If I feel anything at all for you it's how amusing I find it at how easily you get riled up. If you went away I doubt I'd notice, or if I did I'd chuckle about it and then continue doing my job. :coo

It's not about a nation, it's about you. We warned you about consequences, now you have to deal with them. You had a good 24 hours to end this, you didn't, now you pay the price. What did you expect us to do, did you know how long it took to find nations small enough to even hit yours? It was not about you or your nation at all, it was simply TPF standing by it's word. We support eyerack, we have decided to take military action in the event that someone attempts to coup eyerack, so there it goes, easy to follow how each step by TPF was taken.

My jibe at Tibs which was uncalled for in this thread, we have another thread we can fight in.

Edit: Clarity

Edited by Gabryal