Coup Attempt

Anon1

This is standard military procedure, nothing more nothing less. However you are right, if you stand up to your beliefs and the run contrary to ours, you have to deal with us. That's a thing called "life". It means that anything anyone does has consequences, fair enough for you?

Standard military procedure is to attack first then use diplomacy? If I were MHA, would war have been the first option or would you have talked to them about it first? Yes. Why? Because they are at your size or larger. You see, because I am small, you could careless about diplomacy. Real honor dictates that you treat each alliance and each person equally, not just attack anyone who is smaller just because you have the military might.

And remember, might does not make right.

ooc !@#$%^&*

Yea, take this out of chat. The fact that you insult me OOC shows your true colors.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually agree with much in this post, hence my offer to ES to come over to Black and bring anyone in SDF over who is willing. ES already knows i do not support this coup personally, but ES is a friend and as such he has a home at Black so long as i am here.

Thanks Doch, and i suport ES and whom ever follows him to move to Black...Of course it may eventually bring you trouble, but your call.

I am looking forward to the alliance that Emperor Stranger and marcus is starting next round.

I don't know what would happen when you mix the two biggest incompetent morons together, but it sure should be amusing.

LMAO! One things for sure it will fail :lol1:

We agreed to defend ES if you guys attacked him and he didn't attack anyone else. If they go in for a fight, we can't back them, they know this, we are heavily outnumbered in our current war. But we will back up ES if you guys attack him in which he didn't start.

By being warned that WE support ER with his alliance, yet still continueing to presue these utter etempts at yet another failed move, HE STARTED this.

Of course look at it how you will, but be warned this is not something TPF will back down on as ER has been a friend and ally of TPF for many rounds.

BG.

By being warned that WE support ER with his alliance, yet still continueing to presue these utter etempts at yet another failed move, HE STARTED this.

Of course look at it how you will, but be warned this is not something TPF will back down on as ER has been a friend and ally of TPF for many rounds.

BG.

BG, look at my warslots. Is there a war on eyerack that I missed?

From what I see, Eyerack whined to the OWF when Emperor Stranger did his job because Eyerack was inactive. He felt threatened, which was stupid. If Emperor Stranger wanted to lead an alliance, why would he merge...with a smaller alliance? Circumstances forced his hand.

I feel the same way. I really liked you guys at TPF, but this just puts a foul taste in my mouth. You guys said you would attack him if he attacked any Echo member, specifically Eyerack. I don't see any offensive wars for him except against MHA. So your reasoning behind this war is just mind boggling. You guys do hold grudges against him, and its a shame. Poor show tpf, poor show.

BG.

The only proof you have is eyerack THINKING ES was trying to coup his alliance. Theres no logs, theres no attempts, his only attempt was to defend his alliance. Which means YOU STARTED this.

The only proof you have is eyerack THINKING ES was trying to coup his alliance. Theres no logs, theres no attempts, his only attempt was to defend his alliance. Which means YOU STARTED this.

Are you really serious? Just get out of here. Now. You have no clue what you are talking about.

A very trusted source gave me this IRC log:

<eyerack> hey qazzian

<eyerack> you there?

<Qazzian[NPO]> Yes

<eyerack> ok good

<eyerack> so

<eyerack> sdf has merged into echo

<Qazzian[NPO]> I saw

<eyerack> and now ES seems to think he gets some government position...

<eyerack> he really is a threat...

<eyerack> hold on

<Qazzian[NPO]> why don't you have ops?

That really doesn't look good on your part. But you are right, I am a threat. The majority or more of Echo is from SDF and is still loyal to me. It wouldn't be too hard to get them to switch back to SDF or worse.

I didn't join this alliance for no reason. I joined because I thought it was clear that I would get a good government position. (I joined also because I thought that you would end up being a good leader..)

I had plenty of choices on who to join. If I joined Black, I would have been a triumvir. If I joined Marcus, I would probably have an excellent position in a thriving alliance. If I joined Tiberius, I would probably have a good position, also.

Tell me, why is it that when I considered you the best choice to merge to with the hope of a good government position, you turn it over on me? All of the sudden, I am not even regent of this alliance.

You have some explaining to do. I really hope that this merger works, but if it doesn't, there will be hell to pay. And trust me when I say that it won't be me who is suffering in the end.

Emperor Stranger

Your activity has been bugging me, honestly. This whole war thing was really shady; I wasn't around to help out, so you seemed to take control. Take your SDF ghosts back, if they listen. You have been up to no good. When you took control of OB, it went to some bad places. I didn't want to have to get to this, but I didn't want you to be gov. You gave OB a bad rep from your postings on the OWF. I wanted to leave you as a member and that is that. Feel free to stay or go, and take your followers with you. I can do this on my own. eyerack

So what you are saying is that when my alliance gets blitzed by an alliance much, much large than it, I am to sit back and watch even though you are inactive as crap?

No, eyerack, I won't be leaving. I may just take power for myself instead and remove you. I thought that I would enjoy it here. I said a lot of good things about you eyerack. Maybe I was wrong. Hell, I know I was wrong about the recruiting. You've recruited only four nations.. I think I can do better.

And really, I took over OB? I did not take over OB. I let the government function as it normally would. How many time did I ask if we could go to war instead of just declaring war? I would have loved to of gone to war with Aztec, but you guys said no, so I didn't.

And as the leader of SDF I have been making a lot of friends. Maybe not with TPF, but that's ok, you can't win everyone over.

My opinion of you has certainly changed. I won't be telling my members to move again. I think that you should be moving, instead. You have 24 hours to move out of this alliance before I force you out.

He tried to kick me out of my alliance? Thats a coup to me.

Are you really serious? Just get out of here. Now. You have no clue what you are talking about.

A very trusted source gave me this IRC log:

<eyerack> hey qazzian

<eyerack> you there?

<Qazzian[NPO]> Yes

<eyerack> ok good

<eyerack> so

<eyerack> sdf has merged into echo

<Qazzian[NPO]> I saw

<eyerack> and now ES seems to think he gets some government position...

<eyerack> he really is a threat...

<eyerack> hold on

<Qazzian[NPO]> why don't you have ops?

That really doesn't look good on your part. But you are right, I am a threat. The majority or more of Echo is from SDF and is still loyal to me. It wouldn't be too hard to get them to switch back to SDF or worse.

I didn't join this alliance for no reason. I joined because I thought it was clear that I would get a good government position. (I joined also because I thought that you would end up being a good leader..)

I had plenty of choices on who to join. If I joined Black, I would have been a triumvir. If I joined Marcus, I would probably have an excellent position in a thriving alliance. If I joined Tiberius, I would probably have a good position, also.

Tell me, why is it that when I considered you the best choice to merge to with the hope of a good government position, you turn it over on me? All of the sudden, I am not even regent of this alliance.

You have some explaining to do. I really hope that this merger works, but if it doesn't, there will be hell to pay. And trust me when I say that it won't be me who is suffering in the end.

Emperor Stranger

Your activity has been bugging me, honestly. This whole war thing was really shady; I wasn't around to help out, so you seemed to take control. Take your SDF ghosts back, if they listen. You have been up to no good. When you took control of OB, it went to some bad places. I didn't want to have to get to this, but I didn't want you to be gov. You gave OB a bad rep from your postings on the OWF. I wanted to leave you as a member and that is that. Feel free to stay or go, and take your followers with you. I can do this on my own. eyerack

So what you are saying is that when my alliance gets blitzed by an alliance much, much large than it, I am to sit back and watch even though you are inactive as crap?

No, eyerack, I won't be leaving. I may just take power for myself instead and remove you. I thought that I would enjoy it here. I said a lot of good things about you eyerack. Maybe I was wrong. Hell, I know I was wrong about the recruiting. You've recruited only four nations.. I think I can do better.

And really, I took over OB? I did not take over OB. I let the government function as it normally would. How many time did I ask if we could go to war instead of just declaring war? I would have loved to of gone to war with Aztec, but you guys said no, so I didn't.

And as the leader of SDF I have been making a lot of friends. Maybe not with TPF, but that's ok, you can't win everyone over.

My opinion of you has certainly changed. I won't be telling my members to move again. I think that you should be moving, instead. You have 24 hours to move out of this alliance before I force you out.

He tried to kick me out of my alliance? Thats a coup to me.

Lol? Trying to command me to do something? Your funny :lol1: :lol1: <_<

You can't even control your alliance, TPF has to do the work for you, and your trying to tell me to do something? Pfft.

Lol? Trying to command me to do something? Your funny :lol1: :lol1: <_<

You can't even control your alliance, TPF has to do the work for you, and your trying to tell me to do something? Pfft.

How can I control SDF? I have two and a half members who would actually listen to me; non-ghosts.

I wasn't around to help out, so you seemed to take control.

Thanks for posting that. I would have used the private messages against you as proof, but I didn't have access.

That right there, ladies and gentlemen, is why he kicked me from the government. I did what I thought was right in the government by getting peace with Frostbite and telling the members to defend each other, and I sent that via PM. Why did I do this? Because eyerack hadn't responded in over 24 hours, so I thought he went inactive as he usually does. (Any OB member can testify that he does go inactive sometimes.)

My members and I are discussing what will happen next. I will be sure to let everyone know when we decide. *dunn dun duh*

WHAT I HAVE IS, ES saying he was and is couping ER's alliance, after that statement and what he has said to my Gov in IRC private channels

is proof enough for me to defend ER. He has been saying it all along and posted it in his Bio....He also went door to door asking for help and

asking for all of Echo members to turn on ER and kick him out of his own AA. It was then that orders were issued to defend/help ER keep his AA

even if it was just the name. ES has been given options to peacefully solve this in a rational manner, yet he persist with the BS....its as simple as GTFO!

With that said, If you still believe WE started it, Fine! But WE will not bend on the matter and we will WAR if need be, believe that ;)

But i got one for you, how about me and 100 TPF nation merge with Black, then I get PO'd that you are not doing as i say or acting like i feel you should as

a leader or are as active as i feel you should be, then pm everyone and tell them i'm the new leader of Black, That i'm couping you and tell them that if they

refuse to follow me they will get rolled. Would you still think its fair?

BG.

WHAT I HAVE IS, ES saying he was and is couping ER's alliance, after that statement and what he has said to my Gov in IRC private channels

is proof enough for me to defend ER. He has been saying it all along and posted it in his Bio....He also went door to door asking for help and

asking for all of Echo members to turn on ER and kick him out of his own AA. It was then that orders were issued to defend/help ER keep his AA

even if it was just the name. ES has been given options to peacefully solve this in a rational manner, yet he persist with the BS....its as simple as GTFO!

With that said, If you still believe WE started it, Fine! But WE will not bend on the matter and we will WAR if need be, believe that ;)

But i got one for you, how about me and 100 TPF nation merge with Black, then I get PO'd that you are not doing as i say or acting like i feel you should as

a leader or are as active as i feel you should be, then pm everyone and tell them i'm the new leader of Black, That i'm couping you and tell them that if they

refuse to follow me they will get rolled. Would you still think its fair?

BG.

Different situation completely. SDF was in a jam, and we needed help. I thought eyerack would be the man to help us get out of this funk. I was sorely mistaken. I felt that he wasn't at all helping us and was starting to cause problems. After he did send me a rather disturbing private message, I made the decision that he wasn't the right man for the job. I figured that since the AA only had four members when we merged, it wouldn't be too hard to simply switch. It's a lot easier to get four relatively active members to change AA's than it is to get 13 members to switch - specially after all those 13 members have been through.

Different situation completely. SDF was in a jam, and we needed help. I thought eyerack would be the man to help us get out of this funk. I was sorely mistaken. I felt that he wasn't at all helping us and was starting to cause problems. After he did send me a rather disturbing private message, I made the decision that he wasn't the right man for the job. I figured that since the AA only had four members when we merged, it wouldn't be too hard to simply switch. It's a lot easier to get four relatively active members to change AA's than it is to get 13 members to switch - specially after all those 13 members have been through.

LOL, Ladies and gentelmen...You finially have the truth and what i have known all along :)

Carefully read ES's post in this quote above, it says it all B)

SDF was in trouble, ES ran to ER for help...ER wasn't helping SDF/ES as he though he should be, and rather than leave, he

though it best to just take over the AA and its name.

After all ES decided ER wasn't the right man for the job, so since he decided, so shall it be! OR SO HE THOUGHT :P

BG.

LOL, Ladies and gentelmen...You finially have the truth and what i have known all along :)

Carefully read ES's post in this quote above, it says it all B)

SDF was in trouble, ES ran to ER for help...ER wasn't helping SDF/ES as he though he should be, and rather than leave, he

though it best to just take over the AA and its name.

After all ES decided ER wasn't the right man for the job, so since he decided, so shall it be! OR SO HE THOUGHT :P

BG.

Well technically, ER was the last person I went to. Black and Black Death had both offered to take us in. I just thought that eyerack would be the the right man.

And really, BG, what do you think would be logically easier, moving 13 "inactive, ghosting" members, or 4 "active" members? Eyerack has been fighting for an alliance of four (which is now three). A simple change in title on the forums and an AA change and bam, you have an entirely new alliance. (Besides, eyerack said I trashed Echo. If Echo is really trashed, it would make more sense to just move.)

Well technically, ER was the last person I went to. Black and Black Death had both offered to take us in. I just thought that eyerack would be the the right man.

And really, BG, what do you think would be logically easier, moving 13 "inactive, ghosting" members, or 4 "active" members? Eyerack has been fighting for an alliance of four (which is now three). A simple change in title on the forums and an AA change and bam, you have an entirely new alliance. (Besides, eyerack said I trashed Echo. If Echo is really trashed, it would make more sense to just move.)

LOL, oh boy...ES if they are inactive then WTF are you even worried about it for? That makes it even easier for you.

All you have to do is pm the 2 or 3 active ones and take yourself TFO of Echo and start new.

You could get a protectorate from Black and whom ever else likes you...PROBLEM SOLVED ;)

Need help picking your name? How about Alliance Destroyers or RIP :lol1:

BG.

BG, did anyone ever tell you how cute you look when you get frustrated or argue? :wub: :wub:

lol, i've never been frustrated playing this game...well at least not in many rounds :P

And i don't look at it like arguing as i don't argue, its more like explaining my side of the differences of opinion :D

BG.

"What I touched with my bright confidence, it died; and where I turned the eye of my great faith, blood flowed up." - Reverend Hale

Funny that anything this guy touches just goes to the crapper.