Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Cortath

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for digging that up. And yeah, I wondered if she might have been appointed after that time.

[edit]Wow, I had forgotten just how arrogant the NPO was back then. Reading through the next few pages of that topic was a somewhat shocking reminder. Also, Hello Dotizel, my how you have changed. :)[/edit]

Haha. To be fair I wasn't entirely active and I still don't know all of what happened there. I just heard "they let Chris_Kaos back in" and I was on donning my armour and mounting my horse.

The next issue of the Tabloid Tribune is currently on the desk of the Imperial Officer of Media Affairs, awaiting his approval.

Also, let us not forget Doitzel hasn't changed... He's just working for someone else. Quite frankly, he needed some executive experience working in an asymetrical environment to give him the skills needed to move up in the Order. He'll be Regent inside 5 years with the resume he's building. Good job!

I know you can't become Emperor these days without extensive experience trying to "destroy the Order". Just trying to do you proud, Dad.

Haha. To be fair I wasn't entirely active and I still don't know all of what happened there. I just heard "they let Chris_Kaos back in" and I was on donning my armour and mounting my horse.

I know you can't become Emperor these days without extensive experience trying to "destroy the Order". Just trying to do you proud, Dad.

Pff. :lol1:

Anyway, it's Chris Kaos, Doitzel, you don't need context when it comes to him.