A Brief Announcement from the Orange Defense Network

Style #386

ODN never treated itself like an equal partner, and so never was. As far as I can tell, that still hasn't changed, ODN has just changed laps. And that's not anyone's fault but the ODN. If you want to be treated equally than be equal. And if you seriously think IRON was ever "overbearing" and whatever other nonsense, then you're just clueless.

So since we never stood up before and acted like equals . We did not deserve to ever do it ? Was IRON overbearing well they did sign a treaty with an alliance we were at war with without ever talking to us . The funny thing was at that point the vote on which side we would support was 50/50 after that little action a good portion of people changed there vote . That the vote went between two thirds to three quarters for karma . And nobody was voting for NPO we were voting to stand by what we thought was a friend till that supposed friend showed how little our friendship meant to them . Did ODN in the past act dishonorably from what i am told we did . Did we do it in the karma war no we did not . But the past is the past.

SirWilliam - Its appreciated, and I thank you for your support (or at least giving us a chance

i agree

Edited by lazyox

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So since we never stood up before and acted like equals . We did not deserve to ever do it ?

You were treated in accordance with how you treated yourself and carried yourself. ODN never presented itself as an equal partner, and I don't think it has now, either, it's just subservient to someone else. That said, you were treated generally well, considering how little you ever brought to the table.

Was IRON overbearing well they did sign a treaty with an alliance we were at war with without ever talking to us . The funny thing was at that point the vote on which side we would support was 50/50 after that little action a good portion of people changed there vote . That the vote went between two thirds to three quarters for karma . And nobody was voting for NPO we were voting to stand by what we thought was a friend till that supposed friend showed how little our friendship meant to them .

That's not "overbearing" and if you are so upset over something like that then you are really oversensitive. Also, IIRC IRON just agreed to peace, they didn't sign any particular treaty.

Did ODN in the past act dishonorably from what i am told we did . Did we do it in the karma war no we did not . But the past is the past.

And in the present all I see is "Stop blaming us for what THOSE OTHER PEOPLE did! You just don't like our past that we had NO responsibility over!" I don't really care about the ODN's past. But constantly seeing the current ODN government run around blaming everything negative ODN has ever been perceived to do on someone who isn't them and claiming no accountability for anything at all (nevermind either not understanding or deliberately misrepresenting their alliance's past) doesn't speak well of that current government.

That someone in the past screwed up doesn't mean that you aren't acting like the same middle-tier subservient alliance you've always acted like. Now you've just got people acting all smug about it, and like they're doing something groundbreaking.

I take pride in my collection of puppy eyes, thank you. Do you know how hard it is to pop the eyeball out of a dog without destroying it so that you can actually give it to someone?

Snark doesn't make my points disappear, you know that, right?

I really don't think you make valid points /ever/ when you troll ODN, seeing as you go so far out of your way to do so.. but I really don't have time to bother arguing with someone who has their head so far up their $@!, so I figured I'd just be snarky.

I really don't think you make valid points /ever/ when you troll ODN, seeing as you go so far out of your way to do so.. but I really don't have time to bother arguing with someone who has their head so far up their $@!, so I figured I'd just be snarky.

I've actually tried avoiding you guys lately, since there didn't seem to be much point. But I got tired of seeing all the "stop hating on our past and judge us on our present!" nonsense spouted again. Someone had to point out that your present isn't really any more appetizing.

At least we're doing more than humping C&G's legs and giving them puppy eyes, right?

We bring the entertainment, man. Actually that is something we have in common. Ivan could post his grocery list and get 3 pages of responses.

I suppose what sets us apart is how we are revolutionizing this game.

We bring the entertainment, man. Actually that is something we have in common. Ivan could post his grocery list and get 3 pages of responses.

We did after all, apparently invent suspending treaties or picking sides in a war.

Edited by joracy

I've actually tried avoiding you guys lately, since there didn't seem to be much point. But I got tired of seeing all the "stop hating on our past and judge us on our present!" nonsense spouted again. Someone had to point out that your present isn't really any more appetizing.

Glad to know you have done your duty as a good Samaritan. No ODN thread left untrolled!

Fair enough. Start a "disproportionate overreactions" club?

Good then, we can both agree that the other tastes bad and leave it at that.

You're moldy.

Purely out of interest, not trying to start anything here, but what, in your opinion, would you say you're doing that's more than 'humping C&G's legs and giving them puppy eyes'?

Well we actually initiate things on our own.

Glad to know you have done your duty as a good Samaritan. No ODN thread left untrolled!

I just got done saying I've been avoiding you and you say I'm attacking all your threads? But yes, as a member of the NSO I am a true hero bettering our world and community.

first we get trolled because we sign so many treaties we can not follow them all now when we are parring down to the we will die for treaties we are still getting trolled . i swear more ignorant trolls have never existed than the weak sisters who ODN bash .at least be consistant .pick something you do not like than wait till we do it . there is nobody who is 100 percent wrong at all times . sheeesh

Just for future reference, do you mean something like having a member of government meddle in the inner workings of an ally and then when you get called on it taking a superior attitude?