Earth RP

Sargun II

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooc: I claim the below mentioned states :-Pi

c:

Formation of the Ancient Persian Empire...

An imperial government has Arisen in the former regions of Iraq, Iran and Syria.. united under one rule, the rule of the God Emperor known as The Maelstrom. All Private Oil wells in the regions have officially been nationalized as part of State Industry to fuel the arms machine. The world is assured current world market prices of oil will not be jeopardizd by this maneuvers and outputs will be maintained.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Just a thought.... what is the status of the military operations of NATO/USA/Canada within Afganistan.... I was thinking about RPing that due to the global economic crisis and political backlash within the above states such operations were halted, with many foreign nations simply giving up on the country...

I intend to turn it into a Semi-Taliban/mujahadeen-Fremen like nation.

Just a thought.... what is the status of the military operations of NATO/USA/Canada within Afganistan.... I was thinking about RPing that due to the global economic crisis and political backlash within the above states such operations were halted, with many foreign nations simply giving up on the country...

I intend to turn it into a Semi-Taliban/mujahadeen-Fremen like nation.

Hmmm... Ask whoever's RPing America to see if they're still operating there.

I don’t see any of the Bering Islands currently claimed on the map or in this thread, therefore I would like to establish a nation consisting of 100% of the Islands in the Bering Sea.

My Proposed ERP Nation

Bering Islands Republic - A Costa Rica-ish demilitarized trans-Bering democracy

History and concept will be further developed if accepted, otherwise I'll come up with something else.