The Declaration of Electricity

Razorade

raichuelect2.jpg

I - Preamble

1.This alliance was created to provide companion ship in an alliance along with any allies we meet along the way. We will honor anything we have done or signed.

II. Membership

To Join our Alliance you will need to fill out our application form written below

Nation Name:

Nation Ruler:

Nation Link:

Nation Government:

National Religion:

How long have you played the game:

What Colour Team is your Nation on:

Are You In Peace Mode:

Is your AA set to TEO Applicant:

Previous Alliances:

-Name

-Days

-Reason for Leaving

What wars have you participated in:

Are you at currently at war:

Any foreign aid transactions you have been involved in over the past 10 days:

Why you want to join the TEO?

Where did you learn about the TEO?

III. Until you are accepted you will stay under the Alliance Affiliation of “TEO Applicant”.

IV - Rights

I. List of Rights

1. The Right for Protection

2. The Right for Foreign aid agreements

3. The Right to speak out about changes and to disagree

4. The Right to prosper

5. The Right to a fair trial

In this trial the member will confide with a valued member who will act as the judge. The member who is the judge will get both sides of the story and send his findings to 3 people, preferably Elites’, who will vote on this matter.

V - Government

I. The Leader ship of this alliance is built on the Pokemon League Theme

The Government always announces treaties with foreign alliances and brings up or considers ideas bought up by fellow government or members. Every nation can work in a selected area of their choice as a helper if they choose to.

The Senate is the final Vote of all treaties or declarations of war. The Senate is made up of the Gym Leaders and also the Champion, Professor and Elite 4.

There are elections for the Elites’ position’s every 3 months.

The Champion is the leader of the alliance and commands the Elites and Professor on how to push the alliance further. He can’t be voted out unless he resigns or assigns someone else the position.

Elite of Foreign Affairs: The EoFA is a Major member in the alliance; his/her job is to deal with other alliances and arranging treaties which will be bought up before the Lord and His Deputy and voted on by the Ministers.

Elite of Finance: The EoFs job is to arrange aid to his/hers fellow members of the alliance, he/she also has to arrange tech deals if the members can’t find tech deals via the forum.

Elite of Recruitment: The EoR’s job is to recruit members he/she sees fit to join our alliance and help us prosper.

Professor of Interior: The PoI's job is to make sure the alliance knows how to grow there nations properly and the PoI also has to have guides for new members to read

Elite of Defence: Is the Chief of defence. He/she is the head of the war unit/alliance in times of war. He/she arranges with the Lords if we should attack and who.

For a declaration of War the Leaders plus 3 out of 5 members of the lower government must agree to go to war.

VI. War

1. Tech Raiding: There is no tech raiding allowed in this alliance.

2. If a full member leaves in the time of war, this nation will be marked and asked to rejoin at the end of the war, however if it rejects, it will be ZI’ed once.

3. If a nation is ghosting our alliance affiliation they will be sent a message every 3 days unless they A. leave our affiliation or B. Join our alliance. If they choose none of them and are more than 13 days inactive, we will wait until they leave the game. If none of the above happens, they will be attacked until they leave our Alliance Affiliation

4. We will never do first strike nuclear attacks unless we are in a defensive war and we or our allies have been nuked.

VII. Revision

Our charter is, in fact, an evolving document. The time will come when something needs to be changed, namely, a charter revision. The procedure for revising the charter is somewhat different than expected. Instead, any person of power may propose the change in an appropriate thread, along with a poll. This revision will be voted on by the full government. If it passes by a 2/3 vote, it will be made final and put into effect.

Signed:

Razor, TEO Champion

you can find TEO at #TEO, where ill be offering out Beer of course, or our forums @ The Electric Order

The World Federation will protect TEO in unauthorized, offensive raids.

Both parties may cancel this agreement at anytime.

Signed,

Enrage

Does your protectorate treaty have any real terms, or is it really as simple as it sounds? Just wondering, as most have some sort of cancellation period to prevent the protector from deserting the protectorate if !@#$ gets rough.

Who will last longest? TEO or LBA?

Good luck Razor

Does your protectorate treaty have any real terms, or is it really as simple as it sounds? Just wondering, as most have some sort of cancellation period to prevent the protector from deserting the protectorate if !@#$ gets rough.

By the way the protectorate has been posted, any official Declaration of War (not a raid) will not be defended against by wF

The World Federation will protect TEO against unauthorized, offensive raids.
Edited by Skippy

WF themselves are still a protectorate (of VE), their protection is informal, and intended to simply help some friends get on their feet.

Who will last longest? TEO or LBA?

Good luck Razor

By the way the protectorate has been posted, any official Declaration of War (not a raid) will not be defended against by wF

He worded it wrong, should be fixed now ;)

Also congrats.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

Just making sure that was sorted before anyone went and hit him early

They'd be perfectly entitled to, and if wF responded, they'd be attacking "without a cb" causing more drama then needed.

This stops all of the above

The World Federation can exercise the option to protect TEO from any offensive wars.

Both parties may cancel this agreement at anytime.

Signed,

Enrage.

Edited, made mistake.

I guess some people don't have the attention span to actually write a legitimate treaty. Maybe you can at least act like an actual alliance and write a damn protectorate treaty with an actual cancellation clause.

Or we could just continue the trend I've been noticing lately of just going into someone's DoE and saying "Yeah, we're protecting these guys. Feels good man".

Edited by JackSkellington

I guess some people don't have the attention span to actually write a legitimate treaty. Maybe you can at least act like an actual alliance and write a damn protectorate treaty with an actual cancellation clause.

Or we could just continue the trend I've been noticing lately of just going into someone's DoE and saying "Yeah, we're protecting these guys. Feels good man".

WF is a protectorate of Virdia and they are helping some friends stay safe from raiders. Thats it. Protectorates don't sign protectorates, however us as the protector of WF consider it ok for them to help their friends in the manner suggested by Enrage's post, as long as they adhere to the guidelines implied therein, which we have every reason to believe they will. Frankly, it shows much character on the part of WF that they desire to help others, yet still know the limits of their position.

Of course, if you would have "had the attention span" to look into it a little you would have seen that for yourself before going ahead and speaking disrespectfully about a good group of people with good intentions.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

Snip.

Apologies, but I've always had the assumption that protectorates don't sign on to protect other alliances. That's crazy old me talking here, so really don't worry about it. I'm sure their intentions were grand, but it's still a situation where they are simply stating "Yeah, we're protecting them" but they can revoke that protection at any time, while they are currently being protected by Viridia.

i'm doing this as a favor for a FRIEND. to help em get started without encountering problems from raiders. no need to waste time writing a treaty when i know the guy.. was a last minute thing plus this is not a protectorate.

Edited by Enrage

Also, why do new alliances feel the need to make insanely complicated and long charters? The STA charter is smaller than yours and we've existed for 2 and a half years.

Why so many positions at first too? You don't even have that many members! Seriously, if you're starting a new alliance, there isn't much to do. One guy (the leader) can really deal with most governmental duties.

My personal suggestion would be to re-write the charter and make your government far simpler. You can always expand it later on. Maybe just state your tech raiding/war rules, revision rules, something about member expulsion, and that you as the leader have the right to name people to government positions as you see fit. It would leave you with a lot of flexibility.

Just my opinions though. If you're happy with your Charter, then more power to you and best of luck.

i'm doing this as a favor for a FRIEND. to help em get started without encountering problems from raiders. no need to waste time writing a treaty when i know the guy.. was a last minute thing plus this is not a protectorate.

You know, don't let anyone ever tell you there's something wrong with that. Good for you - you understand that relationships between alliances aren't so much about the treaty, but about the human connections behind them.

Why so many positions at first too? You don't even have that many members! Seriously, if you're starting a new alliance, there isn't much to do. One guy (the leader) can really deal with most governmental duties.

I wrote these in so when the time comes and we have the government in then i wont have to edit the charter.

and its also based on a theme ;)

My personal suggestion would be to re-write the charter and make your government far simpler. You can always expand it later on. Maybe just state your tech raiding/war rules, revision rules, something about member expulsion, and that you as the leader have the right to name people to government positions as you see fit. It would leave you with a lot of flexibility.

as i said before, its in the theme so i might as well put them there for their use at a later date :)

I understand trying to help a friend, but when you, yourself need protection, you are simply throwing the weight of your protector around. I hope you discussed this with your protector, and more importantly had their permission. With that said, ideally, your protectors should have been the protector of this alliance. Not you.