Bounty Hunters Wanted

SunnyInc

I have alot of free time on my hands, a twisted sense of humour and a pile of cash to boot! As such, I am willing to pay six million dollars to any nations who attacks PATRIOT15 of Damage Inc until he hits ZI. You must get the thumbs up from me before you declar war to be eligible for the bounty.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy seems like a jerk. Would be a good way to train some of my newer members, I'll think about it. But we don't support tech raiding and if we attack this individual it'll be hard to look at it something other than a tech raid though it's for good reason.

And if I do accept, does this make my alliance a bit of a mercentile entity?

This is turning too philosophical I'll leave before I hurt myself thinking too much. :v:

Edited by The AUT

You could instead try quietly aiding the nation he attacked so he can turn the tables (as I have done any number of times over my the course of my existence on Planet Bob), but that wouldn't prompt a "look at me, aren't I cool for appearing to care" bounty hunter post now would it? <_<

But pardon me for suggesting something that might take up one of your precious aid slots as you strive for 8000+ tech....

you should put out a bounty on your own nation.

:awesome:

Right after I delete the previous one for inactivity amirite? :facepalm:

Come on now Sunny. This guy hasn't done anything to you. If you're gonna go after some newbie unprovoked, at least have the balls to do it yourself.

-Bama

Ain't you tough now. Lol.

-Bama

Did you detect an ioata of aggression in the OP?

You could instead try quietly aiding the nation he attacked so he can turn the tables (as I have done any number of times over my the course of my existence on Planet Bob), but that wouldn't prompt a "look at me, aren't I cool for appearing to care" bounty hunter post now would it? <_<

But pardon me for suggesting something that might take up one of your precious aid slots as you strive for 8000+ tech....

Do you mean the bloke sitting in DEFCON 5 who has not hit back one? Top idea, champ.

Also, I would not mistaken a light-hearted bounty thread as a grab for attention...

Right after I delete the previous one for inactivity amirite? :facepalm:

Come on now Sunny. This guy hasn't done anything to you. If you're gonna go after some newbie unprovoked, at least have the balls to do it yourself.

-Bama

Courage is not a factor when he is 60k out of my striking range.

you are doing this again? my gosh man.

Yeah, apparently.

Did you detect an ioata of aggression in the OP?

Courage is not a factor when he is 60k out of my striking range.

Well gee... Let's think... You're having someone attacked... That sounds vaguely like... Aggression?

I'll give you that then. All the same, why the need to get this guy attacked? What has he done to you?

-Bama

I thought you were better then this sunny, this is very poor form. All patriot is guilty of is trying to have a go and make an idea work... his only real mistake is in sharing his thoughts here on the OWF where too often the CN community refuses to make constructive crisicism and instead proceeds to cruisify those that they see as easy targets. It reminds me of school yard bully behaviour and id hope the next young CN player to jump on here with a new idea for an alliance gets treated better from the seniour group here.

Well gee... Let's think... You're having someone attacked... That sounds vaguely like... Aggression?

I'll give you that then. All the same, why the need to get this guy attacked? What has he done to you?

-Bama

If this wasn't a game, I'd completely agree with you.

I thought you were better then this sunny, this is very poor form. All patriot is guilty of is trying to have a go and make an idea work... his only real mistake is in sharing his thoughts here on the OWF where too often the CN community refuses to make constructive crisicism and instead proceeds to cruisify those that they see as easy targets. It reminds me of school yard bully behaviour and id hope the next young CN player to jump on here with a new idea for an alliance gets treated better from the seniour group here.

Welcome to the world of capitalism Wally. Do you honestly think that if a small burger chain opened up and pissed off McDonalds, that they wouldn't crush them? Hmmm..... It's Patriot15's comments, not his ideas that have got him offside here.

He's hiding in peace mode now anyway. As usual with him, big words, nothing to back it up with.

Edited by swillmaster

Welcome to the world of capitalism Wally. Do you honestly think that if a small burger chain opened up and pissed off McDonalds, that they wouldn't crush them? Hmmm..... It's Patriot15's comments, not his ideas that have got him offside here.

He's hiding in peace mode now anyway. As usual with him, big words, nothing to back it up with.

Swillmaster has pretty much hit the nail on the head here.

Sunny, we know eachother... but I don't know why you'd do something like this.

What has Patriot done to you? From what I gather he was trying to do an honest business here. While he may be a bit on the different swing to how CN is normally played, everyone is entitled their chance to try and play the game.