The Fellowship goes to war.

Californian

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Characters can have any sort of names, Nagato. Just because it is funny as hell, does not mean it is not legit!

OOC: it is not funny. not at all. i've made an honest attempt to reroll, and you (god i would like to call you this but it doesn't matter...) you people just mess it all up.

OOC: it is not funny. not at all. i've made an honest attempt to reroll, and you (god i would like to call you this but it doesn't matter...) you people just mess it all up.

OOC: Dont blame us, mate. You just made a messy re roll. Maybe you did not know all the rules and people have been a little over board in their enthusiasm. And do not take it personally. At the end of the day this is just a game played by people for fun.

OOC: uh yeah i'm going to !@#$@#$ blame you. anyway the land isn't mine anymore.

OOC: Seriously, should you be getting this angry in a virtual world? You will get trampled only if you let others trample on you. Likewise you are only insulted if you feel insulted. Grow a thicker skin, mate.

Aragorn shouted to the men assembled around him:

Thank you for making the trek all the way to Antarctica to join us in this fellowship. Mordor is a nation of pure evil which must be removed from this world and it is our job to rid Antarctica of this scourge. There is a settlement a few kilometers beyond us, this will be our first area of attack. It has been codenamed Minas Morgul and we do not know the defenses. Join me in this quest! We ride to glory!

Aragorn starts walking to Minas Morgul.

OOC: hell i'm done rerolling. why should i reroll? just so these !@#$%^&* can do it over again?

OOC: Just chill. The only thing people have done is pointing out the lack of realism in your DoE. As people keep saying over and over, if you want Orcs at least RP up a proper explanaiton. That rather weak explanation you gave in OOC tags doesn't count because, curiously enough, it's not IC. Your replies are full of accusations of people persecuting you when this is just a case your RP not exactly following rules.

Edited by Teriethien

OOC: Just chill. The only thing people have done is pointing out the lack of realism in your DoE. As people keep saying over and over, if you want Orcs at least RP up a proper explanaiton. That rather weak explanation you gave in OOC tags doesn't count because, curiously enough, it's not IC.

OOC: i was preparing to RP it out before this all happened. guess it isn't happening anymore, huh?

OOC: Oh enough with acting as such. You can re-roll just as easily as you did now. The only condition being, you need to find a more suitable idea. No one is going to harass you because of this. It's like this nation never existed, the second that new one drops.

I've rerolled almost 7 times.

3 were not voluntarily.

Edited by Elrich von Richt

OOC: Oh enough with acting as such. You can re-roll just as easily as you did now. The only condition being, you need to find a more suitable idea. No one is going to harass you because of this. It's like this nation never existed, the second that new one drops.

OOC: i think i will. probably. :mellow:

Elladane and Elrohire and their company of Rangers, elitie light infantry soldiers, have arrived at Minas Tirith.

"Where's everyone? Weren't we rallying here?" Elladane looked around them, seeing nothing but white barren waste lands. As touch as Rangers are, these lost teenagers looked at each other with teary eyes.

Sensing impeding doom, Elrohire took out binoculars and peered into the horizon, frantically looking for a way out. "Hey look! Those are penguin ranchers!"

"The !@#$%^&* left without us!"

"Onwards to Mordor, my brothers! Ranger," Elrohire called at Elladane. "Lead the way!"

They began trotting after Aragorn.

ooc: You got your current story before your back story. If you're going to rp the evolution of an ethnicity it is going to take a lot more than a virus to bring it about. You'll note I've not condescended you in any of my responses or remarks. I'm providing a serious critique. If you want to do skin tone changes and modest changes to the shapes of skeletal structures and ears.. it can be done.. especially in an environment like Antarctica, but it isn't going to happen over night. That's partly where it gets surreal. Also.. try to get away from calling yourself by the fictional name Orcs. Orcs even exist as a fictional race on Bob because its Sci-Fi is based on our Sci-Fi. Given the fictional connotation of what an orc is.. the probability an entire ethnicity even resembling them would take up the designation "orc" is extreme.. they would more likely call themselves "Antarctican" or a name more central to their heritage and nomenclature and less on the writings about a race that was evil descrbed in fiction by a fellow named Tolkien.

When it comes to Bob, the quality of your RP will be based on how well you can guide it not based on what you want.. unless it's about your leader's personal characteristics as that leader is basically your representation in Bob.. and more about what your people would actually want you to do.. because the more extreme you may behave as a leader the less likely your people are going to like you, want your leadership, or listen to you. Though demography rarely plays a factor in actual Bob CNRP, if you want to RP with quality, you do take it into consideration.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex