The Fellowship goes to war.

Californian

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: it seems a lot like you are making fun of it. and i've long since done that, i mean i started building settlements a while ago.

OOC: rerolls get nothing from the previous nation, unless you have some really good RP to back it up. That's a theme here in CNRP. Important points have to be RPed to at least be legit. :v:

C17TAKEOFF_ROTATOR.jpg

Several C-17s landed at Minas Tirith. With them, 1,500 midgets that could be mistaken for hobbits. There were some modified APCs to carry them across the ice to the group assembled with 155mm howitzers tagging along.

"Shire's Hellions at your service."

OOC: rerolls get nothing from the previous nation, unless you have some really good RP to back it up. That's a theme here in CNRP. Important points have to be RPed to at least be legit. :v:

OOC: location can be the same, and since antarctica was part of my location, technically...

OOC: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...c=67446&hl=

You mention starting to develop your base, but no military movements.

IC:

10,000 soldiers from Atyrau have been loaded onto transports and are currently being flown to Antarctica.

Meanwhile...

The inconspicuous C-130 landed at Rally Point Minas Tirith. The three men stepped off from the plane with their horses and introduced themselves to other members of the growing party. They had arrived a little early, so they stood there acquainting themselves and waiting for the rest.

Gimli_vexed.jpg

Gimli

legolas2.jpg

Legolas

31.jpg

Aragorn

Edited by Californian

OOC: i moved the troops in secret. i mean, do i have to post every single thing that happens? and wouldn't it be taken for granted that military has been sent over as well? can't just build a town with no defenses.

IC: the Uruk-hai have requested a parley with the military forces that seem to be gathering.

***Classified***

The first Buryatian Military divisions arrive at the border with Mordor. 22,000 Buryatian soldiers have arrived and the remaining 18,000 are en route. The MiG 35s are joined by 10 F-22s. The F-22s fly test runs close to the border with Mordor but they do not cross into non-Buryatian airspace.

f22.jpg

-F-22 Formation

The soldiers stationed at the base begin practice drills and wait for orders from HQ. The Buryatian Foreign Ministry begins drafting a statement and stands by to issue orders.

ArmyInPosition.jpg

-Soldiers at the Kolyma South East Military Base in formation

Againm the Uruk-hai request a parley and a meeting with the leaders of this 'attack' before any unneeded violence breaks out.

OOC: just making sure you all know i'm not taking this seriously, if you actually mean to invade in CNRP then i withdraw my permission. as a joke, it's fine.

Edited by Nagato the Great

The boats of the Dead Men of Dunharrow ran into an ealier patrol consisting of Rangers from another ship to the north, lead by captains Elladane and Elrohire. They too had received the earlier transmission to rally at Minas Tirith, but mysteriously collided with pirates en route and now have to fight for their lives. Guessing at the situation, the Dead Men quietly got next to the Rangers' ships, where they suddenly sprang from their gun boats, and displayed their blood stained banner of undeads shooting fireballs.

Scared out of their minds the pirates all received heart attacks. Embarrassed, the Dead Men offered to take them back to the carrier, and bid the Rangers farewell. Elladane and Elrohire promised to do whatever it is that they are supposed to do at Minas Tirith doubly well for the marine's sake, and sailed onwards. Unfortunately it seems that they would be late now.

OOC: i moved the troops in secret. i mean, do i have to post every single thing that happens?

OOC: Fairely certain that's the way things work, actually.

Edited by Teriethien

*Classified to Groenlandia*

China offers Court Jesters Merry and Pippin to keep the morale of the troops up. If allowed they shall fly to Minas Tirth immediately. We also offer General Arwen who is brilliant at fighting as well as other things.

Reply: hurry up, we could always use morale.

OOC: Nagato, what exactly do I need your permission for? Yes I thought this invasion was legitimate.

OOC: They need your permission only if they are RPing a rebellion and not for an external invasion. Seems you are being invaded and if you choose to ignore it you will be defeated in the war.

OOC: wtf? they can't be RPing an actual invasion, because in the beginning of this thread there's !@#$ about gimli and legolas and all that. californian, is this an invasion or is this just some fun thread thing?

OOC: wtf? they can't be RPing an actual invasion, because in the beginning of this thread there's !@#$ about gimli and legolas and all that. californian, is this an invasion or is this just some fun thread thing?

OOC: This is a legitimate invasion of your holdings in both Asia and Antarctica... just fyi.