Warning

kamino

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always figured my problem wasn't so much that I was combative but rather that the best way to handle an issue was simply not discussing it, since the facts were never in my favor.

Well, your biggest problem is not that you're combative (you are), but that you rarely know what you're talking about. This hasn't changed now that you're no longer in NPO, but at least Pacificans don't have to worry about being embarrassed by you anymore.

Very droll. I'm sure we could say that to each other until the cows come out from under terms

Well we could always go back to doing what we were doing before. I believe you were attempting to prove that rather than OV offering one week of war on Sethb and NPO refusing to go lower than ZI, NPO was the one that offered the one week of war and was turned down. Just so you don't have to repeat yourself, I'll even remind you that you left off with a log of Impero saying ZI of Sethb was unacceptable as your proof of this claim. Have at it, sir!

Well, your biggest problem is not that you're combative (you are), but that you rarely know what you're talking about. This hasn't changed now that you're no longer in NPO, but at least Pacificans don't have to worry about being embarrassed by you anymore.

Hehheh well I still :wub: you Haf.

Now that I'm gone I'm certain that NPO's reputation will improve phenomenally, since I was solely responsible for them being hated by all and sundry.

Edited by James Dahl

Hehheh well I still :wub: you Haf.

Now that I'm gone I'm certain that NPO's reputation will improve phenomenally, since I was solely responsible for them being hated by all and sundry.

Well, considering the manner in which you attempted to further denigrate the NPO like you just did, I dont really think you're in any position to try and dismiss something you instigated with an attempt at irony. :awesome:

I thought you were worse too :P

I find it absolutely delicious that the first two people to say such to me here were the two allies of NPO that I questioned in public and that act got me silenced by NPO. They were spineless and wanted no one to call out the two allies that would turn on them and not be there for them. Of course you thought I was worse, I was the NPO guy calling you out for your words.

I find it absolutely delicious that the first two people to say such to me here were the two allies of NPO that I questioned in public and that act got me silenced by NPO. They were spineless and wanted no one to call out the two allies that would turn on them and not be there for them. Of course you thought I was worse, I was the NPO guy calling you out for your words.

I spent a lot of time arguing with both you and James Dahl during your NPO periods. In fact, I actually argued with him more than you. It went into PMs more than once. You weren't really in a unique position there. If you must know why he joined RIA when he left NPO, it's because he was the diplomat to us and knew people here. Not because we didn't argue a lot.

You were still worse. :P

I spent a lot of time arguing with both you and James Dahl during your NPO periods. In fact, I actually argued with him more than you. It went into PMs more than once. You weren't really in a unique position there. If you must know why he joined RIA when he left NPO, it's because he was the diplomat to us and knew people here. Not because we didn't argue a lot.

I would like to think I was pretty horrible back in the day, but I think what you're discussing is aggressive posting while having ones foot in their mouth, which I rarely did.

Yeah, so we are agreed he was not my equal in NPO. Guess we will see if he can fix that now that he is out. :P

Well, considering the manner in which you attempted to further denigrate the NPO like you just did, I dont really think you're in any position to try and dismiss something you instigated with an attempt at irony. :awesome:

Eh?

My crimes were primarily ones of either being overly honest and not maintaining political tact, or saying things I wasn't supposed to know.

Or worse of all, relying on information presented to me in NPO news briefings in order to debate the issues.

It was crazyisraelie who convinced me to join. I originally had a half-baked alliance idea which several people who's opinion I trust assured me would never work.

Edited by James Dahl

Eh?

My crimes were primarily ones of either being overly honest and not maintaining political tact, or saying things I wasn't supposed to know.

Or worse of all, relying on information presented to me in NPO news briefings in order to debate the issues.

That's one hell of an overly rosy interpretation. I guess you need to work on that before acting like you're in any position to judge others for similar acts of denial.

Eh?

Oh dear, thats a gem. Your ignorant posting was because you knew too much? Ha ha. Please, I want you to tell me one thing that you "weren't supposed to know," and one thing that you were told incorrectly. Since we don't have "NPO news briefings", you needed only to actually take the effort to ask one of us what was going on. Instead you chose to be combative and ignorant, only to be told what was really going on after you made a fool of yourself and you alliance.

You left on the wake of bieng told the SHOCKING fact that the prelude to the karma war was TORNs idea, and acted like it was a big secret you had uncovered. Why you were weren't able to put two and two together, or just ask someone in your alliance is beyond me.

So tell me, tell me one thing that you weren't supposed to know, and one thing that you were told incorrectly

I think you are wrong. NPO wont come back after Karma, but the allies who abandoned them. NPO could have very well won the war if their allies would have been pure of heart.

NOTE: This isnt a slander against those who canceled treaties; I do not fully understand the situation, and there was probably very good reason for the cancelations. I'm just saying NPO should be more mad at those who left the fight, then those who beat them. Just a different opinion to think about.

Edited by King Alias

Oh dear, thats a gem. Your ignorant posting was because you knew too much? Ha ha. Please, I want you to tell me one thing that you "weren't supposed to know," and one thing that you were told incorrectly. Since we don't have "NPO news briefings", you needed only to actually take the effort to ask one of us what was going on. Instead you chose to be combative and ignorant, only to be told what was really going on after you made a fool of yourself and you alliance.

You left on the wake of bieng told the SHOCKING fact that the prelude to the karma war was TORNs idea, and acted like it was a big secret you had uncovered. Why you were weren't able to put two and two together, or just ask someone in your alliance is beyond me.

So tell me, tell me one thing that you weren't supposed to know, and one thing that you were told incorrectly

Hey Muff, how goes?

Moo didn't exactly appreciate me brining up the TORN thing, so I'd keep that under wraps if I were you. There's more to the story than you realize.

There's more to all the stories to be honest.

Edited by James Dahl

There's nothing quite like making a scapegoat of those you've betrayed. Stay classy.