Final Announcement from the Internet Superheroes

My good man, they didn't attack Internet Superheroes because I asked them not to. We negotiated peace, with Doitzel as mediator, remember?

yeah, that was right before you betrayed the people that trusted you right?

Are you talking about the channels I am going through? I am sorry but this announcement was made public so why should I discuss it anywhere else except where the announcement was made?

For clarification, it does not please me to see IS disband. I hold no grudge against them, in fact they brought alot of entertainment to the world and that in itself is a good thing in my opinion. I do not have to agree with their actions in order to agree with them entertaining the masses. My questioning is not about dogging them or any of their former allies such as PC. I think PC is honorable for doing what they are doing during this disbandment. This questioning by me is not leading to slams against PC and the other former allies.

I am simply curious of the circumstances that have led to such an unorthodox disbandment announcement.

Seems I was responding to your post here before I even saw it. Go ahead and read the above.

oh i dont' question your right to post, just the effectiveness of it. if you want answers, there are better ways to get them, thats all i'm saying :)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i dont' question your right to post, just the effectiveness of it. if you want answers, there are better ways to get them, thats all i'm saying :)

Normally, you might be correct but I highly doubt that anyone in the pink corner is going to discuss it with me privately. In fact I would surmise that the responses to my asking would be much more harsh in that private setting then the responses we are all seeing me get here. I will respectfully disagree that me asking in a private setting would receive a more respectable response.

lol ok now I know what's really going on. ;)

godspeed gentlemen.

If it is anything other then what the OP states, then all will become known in due time. It's good to know that you are now privy to the plot and thus part of it should it turn negative.

This disbandment makes about as much sense to me as CG's, and in both cases I'd rather not have seen it.

Teh war lasted about 30ish hours. No one attacked IS in that time. All this bluff about attacking IS, if they wanted to, they could have attacked, but why didnt they? because they knew CG wasnt worth it.

Actually, it was more like IS wasn't worth it. Believe it or not, war isn't the first wish of every alliance. :rolleyes:

If it is anything other then what the OP states, then all will become known in due time. It's good to know that you are now privy to the plot and thus part of it should it turn negative.

I can tell you don't like the pink sphere, but you're reaching a bit HO.

Londo knows all.

I have a crystal ball. :ph34r:

For all the bad things that have been said by / done by / said about Internet Superheroes, they were good opponents during the Karma War and it was a pleasure to meet them at that time. For better or worse, you'll be remembered.

I challenge you to name one [good member].

Extraduty.

I can tell you don't like the pink sphere, but you're reaching a bit HO.

I have a crystal ball. :ph34r:

I actually don't have a problem with the pink sphere. They do what they do. I think that the pink sphere has earned the world responses that it has received but that doesn't mean I would wish disbandment on any of their alliances. Funny how multiple people now are trying to portray me as having this problem simply because I am curious as to why the OP was made as it was. A whole lot of attempts to portray me as such with very little explanation being made. I am not saying that they need to explain just because someone asks but the fervent manner of the responses to my doing such says quite a bit in itself.

you're pathetic crawl back under your bridge.

Why, because along with countless others in this thread, I'm not sad to see a terrible alliance disband? Yes sir, back under this invisible bridge I will go.

<_< Go be the hero of the thread somewhere else, elborrador. It's not becoming.

OOC Edit: woot 150 posts.

Edited by KahlanRahl

Wasn't there some crazy theory out there that the Popcorn War was merely a trap to draw the NSO into war?

1. IS attacks CG for kicks

2. Francesca says her "friends" in NSO have her back

3. Continued blustering, edicts, etc.

4. Invicta steps in; IS agrees to reps

5. Half the reps paid out to 6 CG members, including tech-wiz Hellscream and the noble Francesca

6. CG disbands

7. IS disbands

Wasn't there some crazy theory out there that the Popcorn War was merely a trap to draw the NSO into war?

5. Half the reps paid out to 6 CG members, including tech-wiz Hellscream and the noble Francesca

6. CG disbands

7. IS disbands

You forgot to add the revision to that theory.

6. CG disbands

7. Francesca joins NPO

8. IS disbands

Will let you figure out the relevance.

You forgot to add the revision to that theory.

6. CG disbands

7. Francesca joins NPO

8. IS disbands

Will let you figure out the relevance.

You forgot to list that you started the name "Popcorn War". :P