Galactic Imperium-Goon Order Of Neutral Shoving Treaty

GOONS

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why exactly is GI being threatened for a treaty that is not only fake but has no mandatory military clause in it. Is signing something with an alliance at war all of a sudden grounds for getting rolled? Laughable.

Sure, if it's not fake. (Though this seems to be)

Mostly this is just a good moment to teach a new alliance how Bob works.

Edited by Proximus

Let me get this clear. One of what appears to be several groups claiming to be GOONS at war with other GOONS has signed what may or may not be a joke treaty with some little alliance. A treaty that says

Article VIII:Termination:This treaty will auto cancel if the treaty puts any of the signatories in danger

A treaty that cleary requires no one to do anything. Then people threaten the little alliance? And keep threatening them? And why is that again? Is this the way things work on the new changed Planet Bob? People said things were bad now but, this is pathetic.

Edited by The Big Bad

Let me get this clear. One of what appears to be several groups claiming to be GOONS at war with other GOONS has signed what may or may not be a joke treaty with some little alliance. A treaty that says

A treaty that cleary requires no one to do anything. Then people threaten the little alliance? And keep threatening them? And why is that again? Is this the way things work on the new changed Planet Bob? People said things were bad now but, this is pathetic.

yes, bob is exactly the same as it ever was. Then, as now, you can always find a white knight willing to stick their nose into someone else's business and act indignant at the drop of a hat.

yes, bob is exactly the same as it ever was. Then, as now, you can always find a white knight willing to stick their nose into someone else's business and act indignant at the drop of a hat.

The last thing I am is a white knight bub. You come out and act like this in public people tend to notice. And that ain't a good thing.

Come on all be recruits for GOONS stand against tyranny! Lmao. This has really showed you Proximus for what you really are, NPO is right up your alley.

AND FAKEGOONS IS FAKE BECAUSE THEY ARE COWARDS AND WERE AFRAID TO USE THE REAL GOONS NAME AND GOONS FLAG BECAUSE THEY CARED MORE ABOUT DEAR INFRA AND TECH RATHER THEN WHAT GOONS REALLY WAS AND IS. YOU ARE NO GOONS.

Edited by GOONS

Come on all be recruits for GOONS stand against tyranny! Lmao. This has really showed you Proximus for what you really are, NPO is right up your alley.

AND FAKEGOONS IS FAKE BECAUSE THEY ARE COWARDS AND WERE AFRAID TO USE THE REAL GOONS NAME AND GOONS FLAG BECAUSE THEY CARED MORE ABOUT DEAR INFRA AND TECH RATHER THEN WHAT GOONS REALLY WAS AND IS. YOU ARE NO GOONS.

Real goons never raise a hand against other goons, but I'm seriously thinking about making an exception in your case. /internet toughguy

Also, I lol'd at this thread originally. However, it was more of a "Oh wow, this guy is still around?" kind of thing.

When you are openly threating someone for no reason on the OWF it becomes other peoples business.

1) I'm not openly threatening anyone

2) The things I've said aren't "for no reason"

The last thing I am is a white knight bub. You come out and act like this in public people tend to notice. And that ain't a good thing.

act like what? We let GI know, which they seemed not to know before, that GOONS was not a particularly popular chap, and that if any part of this mess of a treaty were real, it could cause them problems diplomatically. Especially as members of the Goon Order Of Neutral Shoving are flying "Protected by the Galactic Imperium" in their AA as they attack ODN members.

Edited by Lamuella

Goon Order Of Neutral Shoving is the real goons as they were here first and lol and other goons threating GI.

Goon Order of Neutral Shoving disbanded over a year ago. Three retards reviving the AA because they were rejected from joining the real GOONS does not count as "being here first".

I think I once saw a picture of you doing a handstand in a bikini....there was some text on the picture...

Goon Order of Neutral Shoving disbanded over a year ago. Three retards reviving the AA because they were rejected from joining the real GOONS does not count as "being here first".

[OOC]One of the three appears to have taken on the AA a long, long time ago and probably doesn't realize what this Darth Maul genius has gotten him into. Either way, Darth Maul, if he was actually in the real Goon Order of Neutral Shoving, was clearly a non-entity and is certainly not deserving of the chance to revive the alliance. Why this person would be interested in doing so when said person isn't even from the forum the original members of the alliance came from is beyond me.[/OOC]

Edited by nippy

Goon Order Of Neutral Shoving is the real goons as they were here first and lol and other goons threating GI.

No, the first GOONS disbanded, then Negligence and Sadism set up, then this joker tried to reform the original GOONS.

Oh, and crazy stupid fake goons guy, to make this topic even more pointless, you should have put in a poll.

Tom Brady is the only remaining original goon. The others are either rogues, rerolls or idiots flying the AA. Probably all three.