Project Niwe Englaland

Angela Spencer

Althorp

Countess Angela Spencer looked upon the remains of her ancestral home. The fortunes of the Spencer family had been declining since England had been annexed into Scotland, with only her father and her barely maintaining the legacy. However, with sudden breakout of a fire that consumed Althorp, only she was left to carry on the family name.

As the last wisps of smoke went up into the crisp sky, Angela turned away and got into a small car. Typing furiously into her laptop computer, she pressed "enter" and then started driving away.

The Lion Spirit of England was dead. With complete hegemony of the British Isles by the Celts, the Anglo-Saxons had no place to be an independent people. Yes, the Celtic rules weren't cruel, but the mere idea of the Great England disappearing was too much for her to bear. Only the Spencers, one of the oldest English families left, could carry the torch for the future.

And she, Lady Angela Spencer, 11th Countess Spencer, would hold that torch.

OOC: Hello, I'm Angela Spencer, a newcomer to Cybernations. I hope I can be a contributer to this roleplay, and have fun while at it. Thank you!

Edited by Angela Spencer

London

The Port of London lies along the banks of the River Thames from London to the North Sea. It is Scotland's second largest port, after Grimsby & Immingham. Along its many individual wharfs, docks, terminals and facilities built incrementally over the centuries, walked a young woman in a shirt and jeans.

Angela rechecked the final draft of the letter, and then sent it off to its various destinations at the post office. It was a most foolhardy thing to do, but she had to try it. Maybe she would get lucky.

To (Head of State Name)

Hello, I am Angela Spencer, 11th Countess Spencer. With the recent passing of my father, Louis Frederick John Spencer, I am the head of one of the oldest English families that remain.

I have sent this letter in hope that you might be so considerate as to guide me to a place where I might establish a new home. The English people have lost their independence under Scotland, and although there is no discrimination, some of us wish to set up a seperate English state, somewhere away from the British Isles.

I sincerely hope that you would consider this situation, and help me look the right way towards establishing a country for the English. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Lady Angela Spencer, 11th Countess Spencer

OOC: I don't know what has happened in the various grey parts of the world, and since I want a challenge, I would like advice and information about where I should set up an English country. Thanks!

Imperial Dispatch

The Haruhiist Empire hereby cordially invites Countessa Angela Spencer to reside in southern Transamur. While Transamur is very large, I'm sure we can find somewhere for you to establish your culture. I doubt it isn't possible.

Signed in the Name of Haruhi,

Itsuki Koizumi

Imperial MoFA

Imperial Dispatch

The Haruhiist Empire hereby cordially invites Countessa Angela Spencer to reside in southern Transamur. While Transamur is very large, I'm sure we can find somewhere for you to establish your culture. I doubt it isn't possible.

Signed in the Name of Haruhi,

Itsuki Koizumi

Imperial MoFA

*Reply*

We are grateful for the offer of such an enormous land, but the Far East seems a bit too far. We'll come back to this offer after waiting for more. Thank you.

What? There's another New England?! :war:

We do not claim to be the North American New England. Instead, we wish to establish a new country for the English people.

"As Zargathia is located in the Far East also, we can only mirror the offer made by our Haruhiist allies, to which the reply would most likely be the same. Should you find a place to settle that is more to your liking however, we would be looking forward to making your acquaintance as our Queen hails from the British Isles as well."

Lance was surprised when he found an envelope on his study's desk, claiming to be sent by a Countess who lived across the Atlantic. He rarely received mail, since most messages he received were in the form of electronic mail. After reading the letter several times, making sure that he didn't overlook anything, Lance booted up his dual-screen iMac and opened his favourite word processing program.

TO: Lady Angela Spencer, 11th Countess Spencer

Greetings Lady Spencer,

I am Lance Pikachurin, the current King of Disparu. I have heard about your mission to establish a new nation for the English people, and I'd be happy to point you to the right direction.

May I suggest the gigantic expanse of land to the west of Disparu? Most of it is currently a Viniland protectorate, but I am sure that they will be able to give some land for your new nation if you are able to prove your land claims. Or you can always go to Antarctica if you can handle the extreme environment there, quite a lot of nations are currently establishing research bases there.

Good luck with your mission, and I hope that you succeed.

Regards,

Lance Pikachurin

King of Disparu

Master of Chateau Jubilife

Master of Chateau Eterna

After quickly proofreading the letter, Lance clicked on the print button. He managed to find an envelope and several stamps in his desk, more than enough to send the letter back to Scotland.

Somewhere in London

In the Red Lion, Angel looked over the two letters that had any serious offers in them. Basically, so far it was either Russia or Canada, and she wasn't sure if either would be a good place to start. The existence of Zargathia did make Russia agreeable, but it was too far away. As for Canada, being half locked by the Hudson Bay wasn't to her liking.

Looking at the world map, she noticed that Wales was currently empty, but the last place she would want to be is somewhere completely surrounded by the Celts. Plus, unless the land was given to her, she wouldn't have the area of influence to rule the entire place. There was also Xaristan protectorate which was tempting, since Virginia was within it, and the World Protectorate in Australia.

Finishing her bottle of beer, she left the pub, rolling the choices in her head.

OOC: the $%&@ is a world protectorate

OOC: Sarah had her Hanseatic Commonwealth lands be turned into a World Protectorate... Basically self-governed areas which can be used as neutral territory in case RP requires it. Oh, and there's statues of Sarah in it :P