Tallied Influential Nations

Shadowsage

Most Influential  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So, I was going through that thread and I decided that I might as well spend twenty seconds and post a list of how everyone voted for every nation. Please keep in mind that some people's thingies are biased, and I am only doing the lists marked as current nations.

New England - IIIII

Tahoe - IIIII IIIII III

Hanseatic Commonwealth - IIIII IIIII IIIII

Promised Land - IIIII IIIII

Dragon Empire - IIIII IIIII III

Artica - II

NoN

Holy Imperium - IIIII IIIII II

New Zealand

Xaristan - IIII

Greater Nordland - IIIII III

Saboria/Canada - IIIII I

Imperial Wellington - III

United Mechadamian States - IIII

The Republic - II

Uberstein Empire - IIII

Greater Aotearoa

Viniland - IIIII I

The Slavorussian Empire - III

Rebel Army - IIIII III

Democratic Ninara

J Andres

Bavaria - IIII

Prussia - IIIII

Nordheim

Polish-Czechoslovakian Commonwealth - II

Transvaal - II

Western Republic/Artemis Global Security

Omniscient Empire of Naboo

United Francoist Empire - II

Bayern

Republic of Finiland

United States - II

Marscurian Pakistan

Norway/ ADI

Louisiana - II

Pravus Ingruo

Rebel Virginia

Nova Roma - II

Novak

Azerbaijan

Imperial Union of South America

Wighton

Procincta

---

So, that means the top ten contenders (in numbers of votes) are as follows:

1) Hanseatic Commonwealth

2) Tahoe

3) Dragon Empire

4) Holy Imperium

5) Promised Land

6) Nordland

7) Rebel Army

8) Viniland

9) Canada

10) New England (Tie with Prussia)

10) Prussia (Tie with New England)

Vote Nao! :awesome:

Edited by Shadowsage

You know, Hansa would not be nearly as important without having getting the credit for taking down Nordland....

For me on this list it's Nordland at 1 and Hansa at 2

No slander with this question honestly Merger, but besides being large and a great military power, what did Nordland accomplish culturally or diplomatically on the world stage? (i.e. The White Cross, The Brisbane Conference, etc.) I'm just saying that I thing the Hansa did more things culturally important, where such empires as Nordland, the Dragon Empire, and ComIntern (Canada) would be voted on nearly for their size and not for their contributions to the world at large.

Again, I do not mean this as slander or anything of the sort as I have not read all your guys threads. If you can point me in a direction where my points would change or that I might be wrong, I would be happy to debate the issue.

Just defending my pixel legacy here. :wub:

No slander with this question honestly Merger, but besides being large and a great military power, what did Nordland accomplish culturally or diplomatically on the world stage? (i.e. The White Cross, The Brisbane Conference, etc.) I'm just saying that I thing the Hansa did more things culturally important, where such empires as Nordland, the Dragon Empire, and ComIntern (Canada) would be voted on nearly for their size and not for their contributions to the world at large.

Again, I do not mean this as slander or anything of the sort as I have not read all your guys threads. If you can point me in a direction where my points would change or that I might be wrong, I would be happy to debate the issue.

Just defending my pixel legacy here. :wub:

ComIntern was silly, and I admit that. Should've never done it, to be honest. :v:

Canada itself was much more influential than the ComIntern imo, mostly because I actually built a goddamned Space Elevator, paving the way to truly viable Space Exploration and -Conquest.

<3

Edit: I love how nobody actually votes for Canada, when some of my RPs actually shaped the future of the CNRP-world. See the Elevator as example.

Edited by Lynneth

ComIntern was silly, and I admit that. Should've never done it, to be honest. :v:

Canada itself was much more influential than the ComIntern imo, mostly because I actually built a goddamned Space Elevator, paving the way to truly viable Space Exploration and -Conquest.

<3

Edit: I love how nobody actually votes for Canada, when some of my RPs actually shaped the future of the CNRP-world. See the Elevator as example.

And how you secretly forced Bohovia to give up their land if there is no communication from them for 7 RL days, attacked Nordland when they were super paranoid with the rest of Europe, and privately backed up Cainttee's invasion of my nation. ;)

Edited by HHAYD

<3

Awwww...Lyn...:(

/Sarah hugs

We :wub: you

The Uberstein Empire had cultural achievements...most of them were finding new and intersting ways to stop people from going crazy when living underground, but those are achievements none-the-less. :awesome:

Oh, and we were the first nation to use electric tanks, and had huge Stirling engines running off the heat of the earth itself to power the nation. I miss my huge Stirling engines.

:blush:

I'm honored guys...

Well...you were very, VERY outspoken on a lot of issues, and the first to cal for peace almost every time.

You know, Hansa would not be nearly as important without having getting the credit for taking down Nordland....

For me on this list it's Nordland at 1 and Hansa at 2

I have to disagree...Nordland was influential, yes, but the Hansa was in the middle of many, MANY things. Taking down Nordland was just ONE.

Awwww...Lyn... :(

/Sarah hugs

We :wub: you

Well...er...I won't hug him, but how about a pat on the back for what he did?

The Uberstein Empire had cultural achievements...most of them were finding new and intersting ways to stop people from going crazy when living underground, but those are achievements none-the-less. :awesome:

Oh, and we were the first nation to use electric tanks, and had huge Stirling engines running off the heat of the earth itself to power the nation. I miss my huge Stirling engines.

Hence Why I voted for you as the runner-up.

I really didn't think anyone else would vote for me, so I voted for myself. If Id' known...I'd have voted for Canada.