Crimson Guard Edict #6 Declaration of Hostilities

That is correct. We were going to request 150m originally. Perhaps I'm too soft-hearted, as always.

I'll pay it myself then. Would you sign peace? I'm being very serious here. This mess makes me dizzy. And i make that kind of money in like 20 days.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll pay it myself then. Would you sign peace? I'm being very serious here. This mess makes me dizzy. And i make that kind of money in like 20 days.

It would take you 50 slots, 6 per 10 days. Going to take close to two months, due to delays and people not being on when they are needed.

I would. I offered it.

Great, please sign peace with IS and i'll start paying you the money the moment i see it posted. Slots should not be an issue. I guess a couple of friends will help me out eventually. I opened a discussion about it in LSF forums and with all this sympathy expressed for your case more people could step in and make something about justice and peace instead of buying more nukes.

Except for the whole "Let's negotiate peace and then back out, demanding $105 million because NSO will roll them" part.

Either way, this has given me a good laugh.

You are either lying, or laughably misinformed. I never agreed to peace, as soon as I heard about the situation I vetoed giving IS white peace. deSouza originally agreed to it, but he did not have the authority under the Charter- I do. This was before I had any plans to approach NSO about helping us, and I never had serious expectations that NSO would help us anyway. The coalition I formed to take down IS and friends was well sufficient.

Great, please sign peace with IS and i'll start paying you the money the moment i see it posted. Slots should not be an issue. I guess a couple of friends will help me out eventually. I opened a discussion about it in LSF forums and with all this sympathy expressed for your case more people could step in and make something about justice and peace instead of buying more nukes.

Certainly. Peace is being negotiated as we speak. I was a Voxian, I don't believe in punishing people overly harshly.

You Should've accepted the Peace when it was Offered.

Hail IS!

Oh really? Keep telling yourself that.

Certainly. Peace is being negotiated as we speak. I was a Voxian, I don't believe in punishing people overly harshly.

Oh really? Keep telling yourself that.

When you and your allies lay at IS's feet, I won't have too.

And maybe when your Reps are actually a reasonable amount they might consider paying them.

Maybe IS doesn't like you, maybe they just wanted some tech, but either way it's their sovereign right to attack whomever they please in what ever way they see fit. You may not like it, and it may have consequences for IS, but saying their attack is illegitimate because they didn't follow their own rules is absurd.

They're not saying the attack is illegitimate. The attack's complete lack of a CB proves that on its own.

They're saying it's not a tech raid. As supporting evidence, they provide IS' own definition of tech raids. How is that not relevant?

Are we to see this support in our foreign aid or war screens?

Yes. (There's some already there, actually.)

You guys really should of just accepted white peace, your doing a lot more damage to yourselves then your dishing out to IS.

Hmm, really?

Look at the curve on this graph. Now check the curve on this one.

This is classy. You'll need a few other nations to support you though, 105M is 35 slots. Seven nations with 5 open slots could all pay it at once tho.

I will help you pay them. My slots are full at this moment, but i would gladly give my tech to someone else, just to see this drama disappear. All of this is making my head hurt. :(

I personally love how just a couple of days ago IS was acting all high and mighty, embarrassing some friends of mine. Now, they're stuck at the forefront of another PR nightmare.

I must thank the wonderful leadership of IS for entertaining me the last few days. Congrats for being complete d-bags.

:D

I think I shall enjoy watching The Popcorn War. Hope everyone involved enjoys it.

That is a FANTASTIC name for this war.

Xander and HellScream: You know I love you both in the naughtiest of fashions, so I hope you are able to kiss and make up after this. Or at the very least have an epic falling out in our channel for my entertainment.

I personally love how just a couple of days ago IS was acting all high and mighty, embarrassing some friends of mine. Now, they're stuck at the forefront of another PR nightmare.

I must thank the wonderful leadership of IS for entertaining me the last few days. Congrats for being complete d-bags.

:D

Did you expect anything else from !@#$%^&* on pink?

EDIT: OOC: OMG, $@! and hole combined has been replaced with my idol!!!!! You silly mods!

Edited by James Wilson