Ruler: mushi

Poison Clan

[Team: Brown]

Antartida

Ruler: deSouza

Crimson Guard

Peace Declared

all of this over one attack ?

this can not be true, maybe i am missing something ?

It was a lot more than one. Pretty much all of CG got update-blitzed on the night of the attacks.

8/20/2009 12:42:46 AM

"lets dance?"

[Team: Pink]

lakemba

Ruler: mushi

Poison Clan

[Team: Brown]

Antartida

Ruler: deSouza

Crimson Guard

Peace Declared

all of this over one attack ?

this can not be true, maybe i am missing something ?

Yea, man, you missed a lot.....

good luck CG o/ my god have mercy on them bc i hope that CG shows them none

[ooc]Francesca i hope your relative gets better if its possible. if it is not them please accept my condolences i know what it is like to be with a relative in the last moments of their life[/ooc]

Trikoupis is honorable in trying to move this whole issue to a resolve.

I suggest that the leaders of the two sides get together with a mediator (Trikoupis perhaps?) in private (IRC) and find an agreeable end to this. Things move faster, wiser, and best in private. I also think that IS should be paying at least some of their own reps as it may set a bad precedent otherwise.

good luck fellas

Seem I missed a lot, then again it is not like this will turn in to anything now.

To many people saying we have your back, but you just need to call us (in short we say we have your back but we can not do anything)

I am lucky, I know who my friends are, they would never need a DoS from me as my infra will go down with there's.

Man, the Wiki page on this war is :awesome: Diggin' the name, who coined that again? Was it HeinousOne?

For me, I havn't really been compelled to speak up for either side. For me it has been a conflict of sitting back and watching in amusement so for me it was a Popcorn War. I guess some other folks like the name.

For me, I havn't really been compelled to speak up for either side. For me it has been a conflict of sitting back and watching in amusement so for me it was a Popcorn War. I guess some other folks like the name.

too bad I only got half way through my bag. darn peace... :(

Edited by Infidel Israeli

Pretty hilarious, IS, who feel they have the authority to tell everyone how tech raids can be raided against pink nations (limited to 2 GAs) won't follow those rules when they're raiding. Not surprising, though, IS is pretty much all talk.