Crimson Guard Edict #6 Declaration of Hostilities

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys really should of just accepted white peace, your doing a lot more damage to yourselves then your dishing out to IS.

As far as I know CG hasn't done anything wrong :huh:

I think he means that IS wanted to beat them up without it going too public, but now its the drama spotlight of the week.

IS seems to me like the kind of alliance that likes nothing more than being the talk of the town, and they certainly are right now, so i fail to see how that is a win for CG but perhaps your right.

Would you mind telling me how it backfired? you certainly are not going to beat IS by yourself and currently nobody has actually done anything substantial to support you so im curious as to how its backfired at this point.

No one said they would

You guys really should of just accepted white peace, your doing a lot more damage to yourselves then your dishing out to IS.

Where's your proof?

wow...

CG is defending themselves after IS attacked en masse... they even tried diplomacy... so how does CG look bad?

You still posting and digging holes for yourself?

I doubt the point of it is to do more damage to the other side. CG is standing up for themselves and not letting IS walk all over them. Would you let someone walk all over you, regardless of whether they are larger or smaller than you?

Didn't say they had. Just thought someone out there might want to hear my observations of the war so far.

We don't care about your observations ;)

Edited by Shakyr

No one said they would

Where's your proof?

www.cybernations.net

wow...

CG is defending themselves after IS attacked en masse... they even tried diplomacy... so how does CG look bad?

I didn't say its making them look bad, I said they would of received less damage if they had accepted white peace, am I going to have to keep repeating myself to everyone here? this is the second time for the same quote...

Fight with everything you have Crimson Guard.... this is an open and close case of the school yard bully trying to pull a cheep shot and steel your lunch money.

If you had raided IS first or spy attacked them or ANYTHING it would be different... but this is open and close... I hope for once the little guy gets his revenge. ... hope even more a few other bystanders step in to help a smaller alliance been bullied around.

wow...

Peace was agreed last night, but francesa came on and said peace is off the table. So dont say diplomacy wasnt tired.

Fight with everything you have Crimson Guard.... this is an open and close case of the school yard bully trying to pull a cheep shot and steel your lunch money.

If you had raided IS first or spy attacked them or ANYTHING it would be different... but this is open and close... I hope for once the little guy gets his revenge. ... hope even more a few other bystanders step in to help a smaller alliance been bullied around.

Don't worry the good kids on the block are coming soon ;)

Why don't you huh? or is this just one more guy *hoping* for this and *hoping even more* for that but still not actually taking any action to try to make that a reality. :rolleyes:

Why don't you huh? or is this just one more guy *hoping* for this and *hoping even more* for that but still not actually taking any action to try to make that a reality. :rolleyes:

If I held a position of power at RoK I wouldn't be on here BS-ing with the rest Id be behind the sceens doing actual negotiations with CG... no need to roll your eyes ... I am just an entry level member and cant follow through on my personal views with actual policy.

*oh and Recession you really are one of the good guys on the block... good luck

while i dont condone the actions of IS in this case, i do think that CG should have had some mechanism in place to prevent this kind of thing from happening. whats going to happen now is these 2 alliances will kill each other, and the world will move on without anything significant having been accomplished. all could have been avoided if IS didnt want to be so gun happy, and if CG had simply decided to sign a single treaty.