Official RAD Response

RAD has the full support of IS, you ask and you shall receive my friends

lolbrown

Such an act would be most...unfortunate? I guess, I am not sure how I would characterize that.

Considering that I have expressed to the leader of RAD what the end result of this conflict will be any actions by outsiders to escalate it would be absolutely unnecessary and would really, really screw RAD over.

lolpink

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe that there is a Humorless Anonymous meeting convening as we speak. I hope that you will consider joining and speaking to others with the same problem.

I could really use some group therapy right about now.

I, too, find mirth repulsive and off-putting.

Heft, you're always welcome to join our chapter.

Edited by Penguin

Complaining? So simple facts are complaining? Oh dear, this world is still rapidly deteriorating. It is our fault for expecting people to have a sense of humor though. So you got us there. :<

Yes, complaining. Some alliances don't find attacks on their members amusing. I'm not aware they are mandated to comply with your distorted sense of humour. So, yes, it is your fault for expecting others to tolerate and condone your stupidity.

Yes, complaining. Some alliances don't find attacks on their members amusing. I'm not aware they are mandated to comply with your distorted sense of humour. So, yes, it is your fault for expecting others to tolerate and condone your stupidity.

they aren't expected to play along. INfact, they could have stopped the playing and 'lulz' with one word, "stop"

I, too, find mirth repulsive and off-putting.

This is good. Acceptance is the first of the twelve steps. As a formerly humorless person myself, I know hard it can be to truly acknowledge this fact. I have faith that we can help you overcome your repulsion together.

Edited by Sulmar

Such an act would be most...unfortunate? I guess, I am not sure how I would characterize that.

Considering that I have expressed to the leader of RAD what the end result of this conflict will be any actions by outsiders to escalate it would be absolutely unnecessary and would really, really screw RAD over.

lolpink

RAD will receive what ever support they ask for. This includes helping to rebuild after the 7 days of war.

It's painfully obvious what NSO thinks about jokes. They threatened to ZI someone before over a joke gather intel spy attack, something that caused no damage. Now they attacked an alliance over a joke DoW. I hope they realize what this war could trigger.

It's painfully obvious what NSO thinks about jokes. They threatened to ZI someone before over a joke gather intel spy attack, something that caused no damage. Now they attacked an alliance over a joke DoW. I hope they realize what this war could trigger.

I hope so too. We need another world war.

-Bama

I believe the point some folk are trying to make is that 2 ground attacks as part of a humorous escapade isn't, according to laws of sanity, a reason to launch an alliance war. I mean, that makes sense to me. Is that complicated?

Regardless, we are taking what life throws at us, and enjoying it. Even if it's possibly the last thing any of us expected.

they aren't expected to play along. INfact, they could have stopped the playing and 'lulz' with one word, "stop"

Or they could take it is an attack on a member of their alliance and deal with it. I think that is a fairly logical response.

Or they could take it is an attack on a member of their alliance and deal with it. I think that is a fairly logical response.

if an alliance just blanket declared a whole alliance when they found one war between them when they knew full well it was a joke, this world would be so much more fun. Unfortunately, this is one of the only times it happened.

Complaining? So simple facts are complaining? Oh dear, this world is still rapidly deteriorating. It is our fault for expecting people to have a sense of humor though. So you got us there. :<

I am sorry you have such a limited view on how someone should express their sense of humor. The opposite side from you finds this whole situation to very very humorous but it seems you do not. I guess that makes you the one that needs to expand your sense of humor.

I think that is exactly what they did. It's just they like saying the word Stop just a little bit louder then you do.

Oh here we go again. Do you need another alliance leader to come in and state how absolutely rediculous your threats are? Perhaps your own maybe? Oh wait, we already know how MA leadership feels about its regular membership making major threats don't we? Carry on.

if an alliance just blanket declared a whole alliance when they found one war between them when they knew full well it was a joke, this world would be so much more fun. Unfortunately, this is one of the only times it happened.

hey, NSO can destroy RAD and then say the whole thing was a joke. i think that is what NSO is planning on doing.

should i blow up my capital city when i no longer wish to rule my nation as well?

Um, sure? Just make sure to video record it. Perhaps we can find amusement in that too and thus raise our lulz rating?

This is the finest sense of humor shown between 2 alliances I have seen in some time.

RAD: knock knock (expecting a "whose there" response)

NSO: (not conforming to this joke tells one of their own) lets a grizzly bear open the door and eat the people on the other side.

That is comical brilliance! +7 internets to both for this knock knock joke revision, and a hearty thanks.