Recognition of war

You are obviously not privy to the amount of harassment RAD and pink friends have pressed upon NSO. Sorry, they asked for this and no amount of lawyering is going to change that. I understand you are not privy to all that has happened leading up to this fight but trust me, the pink folks really wanted this too accept they wanted more pink in on the action then just RAD. Bad planning on their part is not NSO's problem.

Hold the phone.

The reason for the war . . . isn't actually the reason for the war? Excellent stuff there.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold the phone.

The reason for the war . . . isn't actually the reason for the war? Excellent stuff there.

Nice try. I suppose now you are going to say that the only factor leading up to the massive size of the Karma War was the attacks on OV? Do not try to sell a line that there are never any actions that give rise to tensions between two groups. Those rising tensions are given a spark by a single event and that creates a war. You really didn't need this explanation though, did you?

I dont really care that we pissed off NSO. Im glad we finally get to fight them. i cant stand them. I hope this war goes past just a week. I for one am not complaining about them attacking us. Jones, you call it stupidity, i call it fun

As you can see Chimaera, this war really isnt all that unwanted within RAD. They just wish they had a few more allies with them in it.

I think it's rather pointless to try to argue with people on this. Penkala is clearly on RAD's side, no matter what, no matter the facts of the matter, no matter how great a lapse in judgement RAD had, no matter how much at fault they are (80% at the very least), he's going to side with them. He likes them, and people like that aren't going to be able to put aside their obvious biases and just look at things objectively.

NSO may have baited RAD, but they also gave them more than a few opportunities to NOT take the bait. RAD still took it, figuring they could play around with an alliance that just doesn't play around to begin with, and they got burned for it.

All this is, is a serious lapse in judgement on RAD's part. RAD may have been joking with their DOW thread, but guess what? ALL their announcements look and sound like that, so it's hard to tell when they're actually serious and actually joking. If they were joking, why did they take the bait offered by NSO, who clearly don't joke around, and who clearly thought RAD wasn't joking?

RAD was stupid. That's all. Sometimes stupidity has consequences attached to it.

What? I've admitted at least a half dozen times RAD started this. I just don't believe it should become an alliance war. Apparently 'people like me' (half the people making their voices heard in here) are all just too blinded by love of RAD to see the "facts"?

Like I said, RAD started it. NSO took it too far. That seems to be a pretty reasonable opinion?

Thanks AJ, you're a pal. B)

I'm just calling it how I see it. You guys should have known better than to try and play around with a group of people who just.. don't play around with anyone. I don't know what made you guys think that YOU of all alliances, could be the ones to pull that off.

I'm just calling it how I see it. You guys should have known better than to try and play around with a group of people who just.. don't play around with anyone. I don't know what made you guys think that YOU of all alliances, could be the ones to pull that off.

This wasn't a RAD decision this was a Jason decision. Jason decided to play around with NSO. RAD just got attacked for it. You're the only one too blinded by biases ("I hate lulz alliances") to see what's going on here. JASON declared war on NSO, NSO declared war on RAD WITHOUT trying to talk it out first.

Edited by Penkala

I'm just calling it how I see it; you're a pal.

This wasn't a RAD decision this was a Jason decision. Jason decided to play around with NSO. RAD just got attacked for it. You're the only one too blinded by biases ("I hate lulz alliances") to see what's going on here. JASON declared war on NSO, NSO declared war on RAD.

Jason made that decision based upon the official declaration made by his government. Now you want to blame it just on Jason after he basically had permission to attack whomever he wanted? It was even stated in the declaration that RAD knew that such would probably lead it to an alliance war.

They knew all this would happen yet somehow NSO has gone too far?

Do I have to post for you the original announcement that started this all again? Did you ever read it?

What? I've admitted at least a half dozen times RAD started this. I just don't believe it should become an alliance war. Apparently 'people like me' (half the people making their voices heard in here) are all just too blinded by love of RAD to see the "facts"?

Like I said, RAD started it. NSO took it too far. That seems to be a pretty reasonable opinion?

Or their hatred of the NSO, or even their hatred of frostbite.

People often do not put their biases aside, because it's not good form to agree with the enemy of my friend, even though they're right. I don't hate RAD, I don't hate NSO, there are people in both alliances who I can't stand, and even though RAD is treatied to ROK who is treatied to my alliance, I can put aside that little bit of bias that may be there and say, yeah, RAD is at fault, yeah RAD did something stupid, yeah RAD is getting what they deserved.

And that's that.

Jason made that decision based upon the official declaration made by his government. Now you want to blame it just on Jason after he basically had permission to attack whomever he wanted? It was even stated in the declaration that RAD knew that such would probably lead it to an alliance war.

They knew all this would happen yet somehow NSO has gone too far?

Do I have to post for you the original announcement that started this all again? Did you ever read it?

It wasn't an official declaration on NSO drop the lame argument. Jason did it on his own volition.

People often do not put their biases aside, because it's not good form to agree with the enemy of my friend, even though they're right. I don't hate RAD, I don't hate NSO, there are people in both alliances who I can't stand, and even though RAD is treatied to ROK who is treatied to my alliance, I can put aside that little bit of bias that may be there and say, yeah, RAD is at fault, yeah RAD did something stupid, yeah RAD is getting what they deserved.

And that's that.

I swear I'm beginning to like you

This wasn't a RAD decision this was a Jason decision. Jason decided to play around with NSO. RAD just got attacked for it. You're the only one too blinded by biases ("I hate lulz alliances") to see what's going on here. JASON declared war on NSO, NSO declared war on RAD WITHOUT trying to talk it out first.

And they were under the impression that RAD was lead by Jason8, or he was atleast a high ranking government member based upon his bio.. nation bios can be changed instantly.. within seconds.. if he wasn't a leader, if he wasn't 2nd in command, he could have changed his bio the VERY SECOND he stopped being a RAD government member.

Now, should they have tried .. I don't know, better diplomacy? Sure! But they're not bound by my diplomatic standards, or your diplomatic standards. We can not dictate to them how we feel they should handle their alliance business.

And they were under the impression that RAD was lead by Jason8, or he was atleast a high ranking government member based upon his bio.. nation bios can be changed instantly.. within seconds.. if he wasn't a leader, if he wasn't 2nd in command, he could have changed his bio the VERY SECOND he stopped being a RAD government member.

Now, should they have tried .. I don't know, better diplomacy? Sure! But they're not bound by my diplomatic standards, or your diplomatic standards. We can not dictate to them how we feel they should handle their alliance business.

Maybe if they took more than 20 minutes to post the DoW from the original attack they'd be able to see if this was sanctioned by the government of RAD or not.

Simply put they didn't try diplomacy, they escalated what was a stupid joke by Jason into a full alliance war and that is unnecessary.

And that's that.

Your posts are very biased and opinion-based, I don't know who you're trying to fool.

I am wasting too much of my PRECIOUS time in this thread. Peace.

Edited by Good master Hakai

Maybe if they took more than 20 minutes to post the DoW from the original attack they'd be able to see if this was sanctioned by the government of RAD or not.

Simply put they didn't try diplomacy, they escalated what was a stupid joke by Jason into a full alliance war and that is unnecessary.

To claim such was a stupid joke is to claim that the original declaration is nothing but a joke. Is that what you are trying to claim?

If they were under the impression that a government member of an alliance attacked them, they can pretty much do what they want as long as they're willing to face the consequences of their actions.

Once more, they are not bound by my standards of diplomacy, or your standards of diplomacy. We can not assume that, just because WE would do things one way, that they would too, or that they SHOULD do things that way because we tell them to, that we tell them this is how things are done and this is the only way. Obviously, they found a diplomatic style that works for them.

We can sit here all day and say "this is how they should have done it!" or "where's the diplomacy? they didn't use any diplomacy!" but that's based upon our standards. Their standards seem to be a bit different, and if they're willing to accept the consequences of their actions, then so be it.

That goes for RAD too.

Your posts are very biased and opinion-based, I don't know who you're trying to fool.

I am wasting too much of my PRECIOUS time in this thread. Peace.

Because, as everyone knows, I have love for NSO and other frostbite alliances. I haven't had disagreements with any of them, ever. No, they never tried to get me for "threatening" a member of STA.

Yes, I'm very much biased towards NSO and any alliance in frostbite.

If they were under the impression that a government member of an alliance attacked them, they can pretty much do what they want as long as they're willing to face the consequences of their actions.

Once more, they are not bound by my standards of diplomacy, or your standards of diplomacy. We can not assume that, just because WE would do things one way, that they would too, or that they SHOULD do things that way because we tell them to, that we tell them this is how things are done and this is the only way. Obviously, they found a diplomatic style that works for them.

We can sit here all day and say "this is how they should have done it!" or "where's the diplomacy? they didn't use any diplomacy!" but that's based upon our standards. Their standards seem to be a bit different, and if they're willing to accept the consequences of their actions, then so be it.

That goes for RAD too.

I have decided that I should go enjoy the rest of the day and to allow AJ to continue this argument on his own because he can.

All I can say is Pink is definately on my bad side now for bringing about a situation where I find myself acquiescing to AJ because he is making such sound arguments and I can do no better.

To my mind, the phrase "full alliance war" implies more than one cycle of attacks.

I like the NSO, mostly for their guts. RAD is going to end up regretting their attack on the NSO, which so far as I can see doesn't have a valid CB.

Edited by Gondor