Fifth Call from those in Solitude

Solitude recognizes that the masses of a collective as large as the Viridian Entente could not possibly walk the same road in the exact manner. Thus, Solitude poses to the nations of Viridia these terms for individual surrender:

1. Surrendering nations must change their Alliance Affiliation to "Seclusion", and shall remain until war's end, or upon the passing of one month from the first day of wearing the AA.

2. Surrendering nations are not to aid, be it militarily or financially, the Viridian Entente, any of its involved allies, past, present, and future, or any miscellaneous forces opposed to Solitude, the Federated Allied Independence League, or the Global Defence Initiative until war's end, or upon the passing of one month from the first day of wearing the "Seclusion" AA.

3. Surrendering nations are not to own more than three nuclear weapons, each, until war's end, or upon the passing of one month from the first day of wearing the "Seclusion" AA. Those that carry an amount exceeding that must decommission them as quickly as possible.

4. Surrendering nations are not to have a soldier count exceeding an equivalent of 40% of their citizen population count until war's end, or upon the passing of one month from the first day of wearing the "Seclusion" AA.

5. Any violations of the above will result in a continuation of hostilities.

6. These terms also apply to any of Viridia's allies should they choose to enter the war.

7. These terms are in addition to any terms presented by the Federated Allied Independence League, the Global Defence Initiative, or any other party that seeks to involve itself in the war in favor of this faction.

As well...

The Destruction of the Viridian Entente is assured, nothing can stand against the combined forces of the saviors Rebel Virginia and Bird of Passage.

I made VE a new flag, for when they surrender to Bird of Passage. It's blue, because Solitude is on blue.

VEflagv2.png

Though Seclusion will not have that specific flag, I bow to Hell Scream and his idea, and forth do I present the Flag of Seclusion:

1zbt89w.jpg

And with that, I ratify the above as words spoken in truth.

Bird of Passage, Wandering Mercenary

Edited by Bird of Passage

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really get this but enjoy trying to do whatever you intend to do to VE. Also, you should have combined these announcements.

[ooc]Your flag is made by a photoshop newb. The circle around the 'rays' is not a true vector circle but a pathetic and slightly eccentric ellipse which is painful to the eye. In the VE edit one, one of the rays protrudes through the circular part in the top right corner. heh.[/ooc]

I don't really get this but enjoy trying to do whatever you intend to do to VE. Also, you should have combined these announcements.

[ooc]Your flag is made by a photoshop newb. The circle around the 'rays' is not a true vector circle but a pathetic and slightly eccentric ellipse which is painful to the eye. In the VE edit one, one of the rays protrudes through the circular part in the top right corner. heh.[/ooc]

I changed the "Hue/Saturation" options on the real VE flag and cut out the middle and put a bird inside, the flag is VE's.

I am aware of the imperfection of the circle of the flag. However, that is a problem with the original flag of Viridia, and thus, this issue is best presented to them. All that was changed was the Hue/Saturation, as well as the central symbol.

Edit: Added two new terms.

:huh: You're attacking in Defcon 5...
DEFCON 5 - Your DEFCON Level was recently changed on 8/14/2009 and you must wait until 8/15/2009 before changing your DEFCON level again.

My forces have recently reaped $2 Million from the nation of heuristics regardless. Rest assured that my forces shall be at full readiness very soon.

My forces have recently reaped $2 Million from the nation of heuristics regardless. Rest assured that my forces shall be at full readiness very soon.

youll need it to buy your infra back from 0 sir.

Something tells me you have less than that now. ;)

If you're going to make joke terms, at least make them funny.
Ok, seriously. Another nation of Bob that thinks it has the right to post alliance announcements cause it's got an AA?

Also, if you're going to make a joke surrender thread, make the terms amusing.

I find it rather amusing that you seem to be of the opinion that these terms are a joke. Suit yourselves.

Something tells me you have less than that now. ;)

Though you are incorrect in that assumption, I do realize that you are, by far, the most worthy opponent. I look forward to the next seven days.

I find it rather amusing that you seem to be of the opinion that these terms are a joke. Suit yourselves.

Welp, looking at VE's stats, then looking at yours, I'm thinking no one would want to surrender under these terms.

This continued stupidity is giving me a headache. Within the month, the Viridian Entente will exceed Pacificas record of curbstomps because these 'alliances' run by anserine outcasts and dimwitted retards continue to throw themselves into anarchy and selfdestruction. Instead of bothering us about it, they ought to delete their nations. To prevent multiplication of this idiocy.