World Map Z

TheStig

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've received V's permission so I hereby claim Louisiana (he should be by shortly to verify). I give up any and all claims that I previously held.

Edit: I'd like Louisiana colored navy blue, same as my previous claim of Indonesia. Labeled simply as Louisiana.

Edited by Yawoo

Awhile back, before I created a new account entirely (My country is intended to be a Monarchy so the other name did not really work...) I came through this section wondering if I could make my own Island in the pacific...I was told my tech level was not high enough. So now I have a question: What tech level do I need to make an Island or...Since I think that may be too good to be true... What would it take to get one of the 8 main Islands of Hawaii from Tahoe? It doesn't take much to figure out I like Hawaii. ;)

After I get this location thing settled I figure I'll try out this stuff, sounds fun.

If you need an island from Hawaii you have to ask Emperor Mudd who plays Tahoe.

As far as creating new island goes , i am not sure what tech level you need but i am guessing you will have to be a modern nation, ie 1500+ tech.