World Map Z

TheStig

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know you can claim protectorate land as well, you just have to ask V and Mudd first.

Ive been saying that >.< Just ask for land in Canada

and BTW I know, I wanted land in Central or Eastern Europe but I had to stick with spain, so I made a Story to explain why I have Germans, Slavs, and other non ethnic Spanish in my Empire

Great Lakes State is where I want to be and the "crapload" of truly free (non-protectorate) space is in the Arctic Circle and Taiga area.

I won't let you take over the land my CNRP nation is sitting on, but I am willing to let any new players or rerollers to take over my protectorate.

If they actually bother to ask me...

EDIT: I may seem inactive since I always auto login as an anonymous user. You can tell if I am online or not by checking my posted posts or topics.

Edited by HHAYD

Population rules are IG x 100, so I have rougly 5 million people. - my Military which is 40,000 at most. Tha tleaves 4.6million, and I could easyily send a hundred or so to antarctica.

Also, Im not RPing an "Industrial revolution" Im RPing Military research which I have been doing for weeks out of bordem

Just a note. 4,823 x 100 =/= 5 million. its 482,300.

cnrpmap5_copy.png

Most updates done. Rebel Army needs fixing, I believe there is an Antarctican claim I missed.. next update will fix.

oh, and I am now the Kingdom of Carthage. It is my request, OOC, that nobody claim it as a protectorate. Just leave it alone.

Edited by Sargun

Due to people joining #CNRP over and over with unregistered nicks and spamming the channel with vulgar names, I have made it to where only registered and identified nicks may join. Before you join #cnrp, make sure to /ns identify <password>. You're unbanned. =)

cnrpmap5_copy.png

Most updates done. Rebel Army needs fixing, I believe there is an Antarctican claim I missed.. next update will fix.

oh, and I am now the Kingdom of Carthage. It is my request, OOC, that nobody claim it as a protectorate. Just leave it alone.

I am sorry, but that is the current position of my nation in RL morocco. I do not think that you can take it.

I am sorry, but that is the current position of my nation in RL morocco. I do not think that you can take it.

He has a point. He's only been inactive for 2 days, and then only 10 before that. He never left for more than 25.

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail

Also, the Republic of Carthage currently resides in Tunisia, and a small chunk of Libya.

He's only been inactive for 13 days as well, and thus your claim is a violation of his sovereignty.

The map show that he claims Morocco, which is my land. I have also not been inactive anywhere near 25 days, so my roleplay nation still exists.

I asked Lavo about the North Africa protectorate. He told me I could have it. I never put over your land. You were never on the map. As for the Republic of Carthage, I was also told he was inactive.

There both ~13 days inactive, so you cant claim over em. Just resize your land to not overlap their borders

There both ~13 days inactive, so you cant claim over em. Just resize your land to not overlap their borders

It is up to them to contest it ICly. I put a claim over it, I have RP'd it, they can contest it if they want.

Edited by Sargun