World Map Z

TheStig

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not for long ^..^
Wow...Mael...that was really unnecessary...like...wow
I'll admit that I thought about saying the same thing, given the circumstances.
Now, now, let's not get ahead of ourselves there, k?
He felt the need to make his penis feel bigger.

Unfortunately it came off as sounding rather like somebody trying to make his dick feel bigger. :rolleyes:

Please get out of the map thread. This is a thread dedicated to purposes related to updating the world map as the world constantly changes, not for purposes relating to the actual role-played atmosphere of Planet Bob. End of discussion, move along please.

So I can continue to RP as France? I'll see if I can contact the Chimarian Republic then.

Ugh, you can partially blame me for your purge. I swore to my good Lord that the last RP France was ruled by Lord Frost (who's been banned), so I just told Chimarian Republic that France was free game when he asked for its leader (although he seemed to be pretty set on claiming it either way) - I forgot about you. Hope you can fix that, man. :(

Strictly speaking, the guidelines are in your side, but you need to talk with the current occupiers of France since they are RP'ing there now.

Edited by V The King

So I can continue to RP as France? I'll see if I can contact the Chimarian Republic then.

Actually your last post according to your profile was 28 Jul 09. However this still means your within the limit; But I will say that in your absense there hasnt been a defante rule on the 25 day limit. Several nations have been pruged at the 20 day mark. If there is a rule to this 25 thingie in place then whatever nations I saw over the past week violated the rules..

Anyways. Normandy controls the majority of your mainland. Greenland owns Morcco as a port City, and I own the bottom two farright provinces.. Langudoc-Roussilion and Midi-Pyrenees.

Id be happy to work somthing out with my share of the land. Cant talk for Elrich or Greenland though.

Please get out of the map thread. This is a thread dedicated to purposes related to updating the world map as the world constantly changes, not for purposes relating to the actual role-played atmosphere of Planet Bob. End of discussion, move along please.

Pardon the derailment, it was not my intent. The purpose of this thread is also to hear out a contest to map claims. I did so with some humor to make light of the situation, but it was apparently not broadly accepted... so I'lld o it the dull way.

Point of fact:

Redrawing Bavaria now is pointless as it is now engaged in a state of war with multiple parties contesting its borders. Therefore the mapmaker should use his time on more pressing updates.

To those who have responded with condescension claiming to know my motives and thoughts.. shame on you. The post was very much necessary, the post had the above explicit purposes in mind and had served its purpose til everyone went ballistic in OOC in the wrong thread.

Aww, dang. Well, there's still the adventures ;).

------------------

Antarctica really needs its own map so then its more realistic; the way the nations currently have claimed land on it do not make as much sense if the actual map is taken into accordance.

Edited by JerreyRough

Move to North America. Mudd doesn't like it when non-American nations get land in America.
Me neither.

so basically, that protectorate land is just for show, because apparently Mudd and V aren't willing to give it to anyone? i'm sorry but i don't quite get the point of having protectorate land if you don't want to give it to anyone...

and so there's no way i can get land in America unless i give up my land in Europe?

so basically, that protectorate land is just for show, because apparently Mudd and V aren't willing to give it to anyone? i'm sorry but i don't quite get the point of having protectorate land if you don't want to give it to anyone...

and so there's no way i can get land in America unless i give up my land in Europe?

The point of Protectorates is to save land for new players.

and what of white space where you threaten new nations?

or did you forget that so quickly.

seems some bloke has an issue with my land claim which was white world map area.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=66581

see this thread

and can somebody reason with him? cos he seems adament to wipe me out for expanding into empty map space.

Complaining about it in here does you no good. Personally, I have nothing against you OOC. I just need some way to destroy Aiginor very quickly, and your claim came up.

That's what he said.

Edited by Pikachurin

hmm, since South America and seemingly the rest of the world is out (every god damn thing is protectorate! :wacko: ) then could i have the land between Kitex and Top Gear (the white land, not the protectorate) if it turns out that's protectorate, i'd like the land between kitex and Hanseatic Commonwealth Protectorate?

hmm, since South America and seemingly the rest of the world is out (every god damn thing is protectorate! :wacko: ) then could i have the land between Kitex and Top Gear (the white land, not the protectorate) if it turns out that's protectorate, i'd like the land between kitex and Hanseatic Commonwealth Protectorate?

Colonies are bad, mkay?