World Map Z

TheStig

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can't just take our land because we're a small, new bloc.

Actually, protectorate's in general is not defined as "your land". Like NReeki said, it's just glorified white space. Never been too much of a fan of protectorates or alliances in that manner.

I may seem "bullish", that's because I've taken the game with plenty of grains of salt.

EDIT: I do however work within the proper channels... not to say I'm a total jerk. And the land does fit within SoI.

Edited by Quest07

Do not bicker about land here; take it to PM. As has been said already you will need to talk to Elricht about the possibility of claiming the land. It is the AUP's right to deny or accept your request.

Have done so already, your two cents to the discussion is noted.

IMHO - In My Honest Opinion

Nagato, srsly get an MSN account and download Windows Live Messenger. It comes in handy.

Also, the protectorate deal has been settled. Although an AUP Presence shall remain in the Riau Islands [southern], and a Protectorate is still held over Singapore, and the island chain east of Java.

Eh, well pushing for map makers to do something ain't cool, but seeing the last two maps forgetting PRC completely isn't nice :(

Therefore I re-assert my claim to the Eastern Chinese provinces of-

Daqing

Liaoning

Hebei

Shanxi

Beijing

Tianjin

Shandong

Henan

Hubei

Anhui

Paracel Islands

Thanks!

Eh, well pushing for map makers to do something ain't cool, but seeing the last two maps forgetting PRC completely isn't nice :(

Therefore I re-assert my claim to the Eastern Chinese provinces of-

Daqing

Liaoning

Hebei

Shanxi

Beijing

Tianjin

Shandong

Henan

Hubei

Anhui

Paracel Islands

Thanks!

It may look nice, but your method of telling mapmakers what is your land doesn't make things easy. They have to look up each name on wikipedia and match that information to the map. Doesn't make thin gs easy so its quiet possible you will be ignored for some time to come. Just saying. Now, if you whip out a map of your own, that would actually work.

705px-China_Tianjinsvg-2-1.png

I just colored these regions of photobucket. For Daqing someone would have to draw the region free-hand and I do suck at that, and Paracel Islands are a group of Islands in the Indian Ocean.. If you can as well, color the regions pink on the map?

Daqing- Daqing Region Picture

Paracel/Xisha Islands- Paracel Islands from Wikipedia

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

I want the part of the AUP protectorate shown here:

aupprotectorat.png

The one to the chaining out to the right of the Blue Island, I'll name it Jefforia and it shall be Yellow...I also would like to join this AUP, so wherever the treaty is...

i'll see with the other members about you joining once you get land in asia, and about you getting this land.

I believe some of the protectorate has already been claimed, Quest, can you give us a map of your claims?

Quest's claim is still pending, so it's not sure yet.

CalaisTreatyBorder.png

France's northern border should be what is coloured blue above, corresponding to RL France + Wallonia of Belgium and Luxembourg. Thank you :)

The Republic of Netherlands control Flanders and Brussels.

EDIT: my bad, apparently minus Alsace (?) and Lorraine (?)

Edited by Teriethien

i'll see with the other members about you joining once you get land in asia, and about you getting this land.

Quest's claim is still pending, so it's not sure yet.

Well, the map update is tomorrow, but I have already started on my land. I believe Jeff wants the grey AUP area to the west of me.