The Resolution

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you'll be dead. :awesome:

You're not the first person to swear this, and yet here I still stand. Far better people than you have failed in running me out of the cyberverse, what makes you think you will succeed?

Also, lol at your case for ZI/PZI, "He defended his comrades!"

Hey, will this be the first invocation of the new Moldavi Doctrine? NSO fighting me to put an end once and for all to defending alliance mates. Gotta take a stand on something.

We can only pray that The Family sticks to it's word this time.

They will.

Congratulations for having reached peace, everybody. We didn't need that that situation became even more stupid and it's a relief to see that it didn't.

You're not the first person to swear this, and yet here I still stand. Far better people than you have failed in running me out of the cyberverse, what makes you think you will succeed?

Also, lol at your case for ZI/PZI, "He defended his comrades!"

Hey, will this be the first invocation of the new Moldavi Doctrine? NSO fighting me to put an end once and for all to defending alliance mates. Gotta take a stand on something.

No one from NSO is fighting you :huh:

No one from NSO is fighting you :huh:

I am aware, I was just speculating that NSO could invoke the Moldavi Doctrine to declare on me via your blanket oAP.

And then the world rests in peace, comfortable in the knowledge that we will never hear about Sileath or Rebel Virginia ever again.

Not bloody likely. I already have a new alliance lined up, will be joining in a few days.

Congratulations on peace. This whole mess was really unnecessary, so it's good to see it resolved in a reasonable manner.

And then the world rests in peace, comfortable in the knowledge that we will never hear about Sileath or Rebel Virginia ever again.

Not likely....

Not bloody likely. I already have a new alliance lined up, will be joining in a few days.

My condolences to them.

Edited by Moridin

I am aware, I was just speculating that NSO could invoke the Moldavi Doctrine to declare on me via your blanket oAP.

I don't think you're important enough to invoke a shiny new doctrine.

I give you one month in this new one.

I can't fathom a single strand of a reason why any alliance would accept you, you did something to everyone in NSO, I don't know what, which makes them all hate you. You then joined athens and I'm not going to get into what you did with us. You left and joined MHA, then left them and attacked BTA, when CG tries to get you off the hook you stab them in the back and then declare war on yet another alliance.

Finally, the Family had the lack of thought to allow you in and look whats already happened..

I mean.. how can an alliance want you as a member? its beyond the wildest reaches of my imagination, I'm completely befuddled, I just.. can't see any reason. WHY?!? WHO?!?!

Oh nom nom nom!!!

Please guys reconsider all of this and don´t let it go so easily, I´m not asking you to turn this into Great War VI but at least give us a little fight to stretch the muscles :blush::blush: :blush:

PD: glad to see that tF and their supporters have learned an important lesson, this will be good for them in the future.

Since I have never said a word or taken an action against Polaris, I'll bite. What exactly would make me unappealing to an alliance? Be specific please.

Well unless I've missed something your still at war with the Mushroom Kingdom. Typically that reduces your appeal to other alliances...

I can't fathom a single strand of a reason why any alliance would accept you, you did something to everyone in NSO, I don't know what, which makes them all hate you. You then joined athens and I'm not going to get into what you did with us. You left and joined MHA, then left them and attacked BTA, when CG tries to get you off the hook you stab them in the back and then declare war on yet another alliance.

Finally, the Family had the lack of thought to allow you in and look whats already happened..

I mean.. how can an alliance want you as a member? its beyond the wildest reaches of my imagination, I'm completely befuddled, I just.. can't see any reason. WHY?!? WHO?!?!

With NSO and Athens, you're not being specific. I said to be specific. Yes, I left MHA to attack BTA, exactly how does that harm MHA? Go ask Crushtania what he thinks of me, or just check out the quote by him in my sig.

Crimson Guard specifically told me that if I joined they would not recognize Dynomite Pact. Once I was a member, I was told I would have to surrender to them. I don't care too much for lying.

Why would people want me in their alliance? People like me. I'm a swell guy. I'm also not an infra-hugger. Here's you, Jack.

Nation Created: 6/28/2007 9:40:59 PM (774 days old)

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 105,598 Attacking + 323,297 Defending = 428,895 Casualties

Here's me.

Nation Created: 1/8/2009 2:25:28 AM (214 days old)

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 379,986 Attacking + 467,159 Defending = 847,145 Casualties

So, you've been around more than three times as long as me, and I have double the casualties. You can talk a game, and espouse histrionics in ALL CAPS, but I'm willing to fight for what I believe. Plus, I'm interesting, and you can't put a price tag on that.

Well unless I've missed something your still at war with the Mushroom Kingdom. Typically that reduces your appeal to other alliances...

Negative. MK granted me white peace.

Since I have never said a word or taken an action against Polaris, I'll bite. What exactly would make me unappealing to an alliance? Be specific please.

At this point, if you have to ask you'll probably never know. I'll give you a hint to start off, though. I can count the number of alliances I've been in over more than 3 years on one hand and I still feel like it's too many. Can you even count high enough to tell us how many you've been in? Then consider the circumstances of how you got into those alliances and how you left them.

You're not completely blind, are you?

At this point, if you have to ask you'll probably never know. I'll give you a hint to start off, though. I can count the number of alliances I've been in over more than 3 years on one hand and I still feel like it's too many. Can you even count high enough to tell us how many you've been in? Then consider the circumstances of how you got into those alliances and how you left them.

You're not completely blind, are you?

Sup Doitzel, why you talking about things you know nothing about? Have we ever been in an alliance together, or do you only know what you hear from people on the OWF? Here's a run down of reasons for leaving alliances.

NPO - Resigned following a rant in the Diplomatic Corps channel

/A\/A\ - Expelled for having +o in #blackstonecollusion

STA - Resigned to join NSO

NSO - Resigned due to citizenry not being informed of Frostbite treaty before it hit the OWF

Athens - Resigned due to Londo not caring that a member of MK and a member of Sparta were trying to bribe other government officials to get me expelled, also Londo's lying about knowing about me using NSO's recruitment parser

MHA - Resigned to fight BTA

CG - Resigned due to refusal to surrender to Dynomite Pact

tF - Expelled as part of peace deal with GDI

With NSO and Athens, you're not being specific. I said to be specific. Yes, I left MHA to attack BTA, exactly how does that harm MHA? Go ask Crushtania what he thinks of me, or just check out the quote by him in my sig.

Crimson Guard specifically told me that if I joined they would not recognize Dynomite Pact. Once I was a member, I was told I would have to surrender to them. I don't care too much for lying.

Why would people want me in their alliance? People like me. I'm a swell guy. I'm also not an infra-hugger. Here's you, Jack.

Nation Created: 6/28/2007 9:40:59 PM (774 days old)

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 105,598 Attacking + 323,297 Defending = 428,895 Casualties

Here's me.

Nation Created: 1/8/2009 2:25:28 AM (214 days old)

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 379,986 Attacking + 467,159 Defending = 847,145 Casualties

So, you've been around more than three times as long as me, and I have double the casualties. You can talk a game, and espouse histrionics in ALL CAPS, but I'm willing to fight for what I believe. Plus, I'm interesting, and you can't put a price tag on that.

I don't know what you did to NSO but they hate you, with Athens you trolled our allies and said you wanted mushroom kingdom to die - the alliance that is responsible for Athens even existing. In our channels you trolled our members and hailed our enemies, you did this all on purpose to get on peoples nerves.

I wouldn't even try to justify what you did to crimson guard, you made them look like idiots for letting you into the alliance and then trying to help you out, you've done the same to the family now, you are a bad egg.

I am not suprised you have twice the casualties as me, people aren't jumping all over themselves to attack my nation you see. Tell me which alliance has accepted you, I am curious.

I don't know what you did to NSO but they hate you, with Athens you trolled our allies and said you wanted mushroom kingdom to die - the alliance that is responsible for Athens even existing. In our channels you trolled our members and hailed our enemies, you did this all on purpose to get on peoples nerves.

Provide evidence of me saying that or take that back. You crossed a line there.

I wouldn't even try to justify what you did to crimson guard, you made them look like idiots for letting you into the alliance and then trying to help you out, you've done the same to the family now, you are a bad egg.

Haha bad egg :) Maybe they looked like idiots because they lied to me? :) With The Family, my bad for defending my comrades from attack. I am obviously rather ridiculous.

I am not suprised you have twice the casualties as me, people aren't jumping all over themselves to attack my nation you see. Tell me which alliance has accepted you, I am curious.

Why, so you can run to them and tell them not to accept me? That's what TheNeverender did with tF. I'm flattered that MK has me in their heart and mind.

Wait ... what?

Why do you think I don't like MK, and didn't like Sparta for quite some time? Because your governments did not care about that either.

The perpetrators were Rey the Great (MK) and Tyler (Sparta).

Edit: This is the incident I refer to in my profile as "Market rate for getting the head recruiter expelled - 2000 technology"

Edited by Sileath

This coming from the main who lacked the courage and the fortitude to remain in the NSO, do the tasks he was assigned, and generally fail the Media department? Really?

I wish Athens had asked your former boss about you before they'd let you in, I would have given them the straight dope on you.

Sup Doitzel, why you talking about things you know nothing about? Have we ever been in an alliance together, or do you only know what you hear from people on the OWF? Here's a run down of reasons for leaving alliances.

No, though you were a Vox wannabe for a while there. I got all the experience I needed then.

I hate to do the appeal to public opinion thing, but frankly, the fact that just about every person that's ever had to deal with you in their alliances utterly despises you sets off alarm bells ringing on its own. Add on that you have absolutely no concept of loyalty, you have no patience whatsoever, you are impetuous and irrational, you are loud-mouthed, you are presumptuous, and you have an over-inflated sense of self-importance, among other things, and it's not unreasonable to see why you are not a desirable addition to any alliance.

In short, you need to take a chill pill and stop running your mouth. Even now you can't seem to stop digging that hole of yours. You're not in a great position at the moment.

Why do you think I don't like MK, and didn't like Sparta for quite some time? Because your governments did not care about that either.

The perpetrators were Rey the Great (MK) and Tyler (Sparta).

Edit: This is the incident I refer to in my profile as "Market rate for getting the head recruiter expelled - 2000 technology"

Do you have proof of that?

No, though you were a Vox wannabe for a while there. I got all the experience I needed then.

I hate to do the appeal to public opinion thing, but frankly, the fact that just about every person that's ever had to deal with you in their alliances utterly despises you sets off alarm bells ringing on its own. Add on that you have absolutely no concept of loyalty, you have no patience whatsoever, you are impetuous and irrational, you are loud-mouthed, you are presumptuous, and you have an over-inflated sense of self-importance, among other things, and it's not unreasonable to see why you are not a desirable addition to any alliance.

In short, you need to take a chill pill and stop running your mouth. Even now you can't seem to stop digging that hole of yours. You're not in a great position at the moment.

Umm, Doitzel dear? Don't you think you're being, I don't know, a bit of a, well, unpleasant person? I mean, granted, Sileath has run his mouth a couple of times, but he's really not that bad of a guy, and I can tell you from personal experience that he's a damn hard worker.

And you should know better than appealing to public opinion. I used to hear a ton of crap about you not too long ago, and I had the good sense not to believe that either.

Edited by Margrave

A Vox wannabe? Did I ever apply to Vox? Thanks, but no I did not.

I'm glad you put so much faith in democracy.

Bolded: Really? I've fought wars for NPO, /A\/A\, NSO, Athens, and tF. I've done some other loyal things, but part of that is I can't say what they are :) I'm sure you understand.

You're pretty good at using the thesaurus, but do you have any perception of the reality of my situation? Did I post my infrastructure or tech level for people to see? No, I posted my casualty count, because I don't just re-roll every few months like you, I stick with my history and keep on truckin'. I am quite content with my actions, and I really don't need your approval, especially since you're one of the few left in the cyberverse with whom I have never been in an alliance.

I'm sure you making lolSileath posts will win you some brownie points with some unseen entity, so I'll let you continue with my blessing.