GDI's Formal Declaration of War.

RyanGDI

GDIFlag.jpg

A Global Defence Initiative Declaration of War.

Pretty sure that most are familiar with this anyways, but allow me to re-cap. Sorum attacks FAIL, RV diplomatically replies, TF backs Sorum, we attack TF via our ODAP, TF-FAIL-GDI come to "peace terms". But what happens when those peace talks are faked and not "legally approved", leading to ambush attacks at update? This.

The Global Defence Initative hereby recognizes itself in a state of war against The Family. Why? Because on top of all this, "we don't like them". Nuff said.

(Also, required :awesome: included. )

GDIFlag.jpg

A Global Defence Initiative Declaration of War.

Pretty sure that most are familiar with this anyways, but allow me to re-cap. Sorum attacks FAIL, RV diplomatically replies, TF backs Sorum, we attack TF via our ODAP, TF-FAIL-GDI come to "peace terms". But what happens when those peace talks are faked and not "legally approved", leading to ambush attacks at update? This.

The Global Defence Initative hereby recognizes itself in a state of war against The Family. Why? Because on top of all this, "we don't like them". Nuff said.

(Also, required :awesome: included. )

/me puts on e-lawyer suit

You might wanna call the topic "recognition of hostilities" since you were ambushed. :P

The League is with you all the way. We couldn't have found a better ally than the GDI. Thank you.

Oh my god, what is going on? Is this one of those cases we all feared when we saw your original announcement of FAIL? Did GDI pay you?

Oh my god, what is going on? Is this one of those cases we all feared when we saw your original announcement of FAIL? Did GDI pay you?

Unlike Most alliance GDI plays for fun and to fight with Allies and not be all serious like alot of alliances are.

One thing i found funny is this

8/8/2009 8:02:59 PM

"tech deal"

[Team: Black]

fb hn

Ruler: Kwell

The family

[Team: Orange]

HummerLand

Ruler: Hummer195

Global Defence Initiative

$3,000,000

0 Tech

0 Soldiers

Approved

One thing i found funny is this

8/8/2009 8:02:59 PM

"tech deal"

[Team: Black]

fb hn

Ruler: Kwell

The family

[Team: Orange]

HummerLand

Ruler: Hummer195

Global Defence Initiative

$3,000,000

0 Tech

0 Soldiers

Approved

heh, looks like 1-0 to GDI at the moment. Good luck in your war. Crush the unjust GDI.