The "Burn Down Preston!" Doctrine

ikMark

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said it was. I only said that what you have done goes past the line of honest disagreement, which includes everything from a friendly tap on the shoulder to nuclear war, into the land of idiocy. If you want to portray yourselves as an idiot, which is what I am now, I certainly won't stop you.

As would I. Trust me, there's nothing I'd enjoy more than ZIing people that do these kinds of things.

Editted for you B)

Epic Thread iFok.

I thought the Sith were supposed to be a little thicker skinned?

Well when you have a mass of people who was pulled together through the cult of personality of their leader... Apparently it doesn't take much to injure their weak and fragile egos.

Well it's nice to see that your level of posting hasn't deviated from you alliance mate's low standards. You definitely belong with them.

Also a favor if you will: Next time you edit my post be sure to bold the edit. Thanks :)

Taking pot shots at FOK now? Oh, how classy of you!

Well it's nice to see that your level of posting hasn't deviated from you alliance mate's low standards. You definitely belong with them.

Also a favor if you will: Next time you edit my post be sure to bold the edit. Thanks :)

Usually STA posters have more class than this. Usually.

Taking pot shots at FOK now? Oh, how classy of you!

Oh I see. I'm supposed to be classy but it's ok if he isn't? He can't even spare the time or intelligence to write his own sentence. He had to edit mine. How classy is that?

As for FOK as a whole, no. Just him. Also I may have misread his AA. But don't think for a second I wouldn't take a shot at anyone or alliance who supports this idiocy.

Oh I see. I'm supposed to be classy but it's ok if he isn't? He can't even spare the time or intelligence to write his own sentence. He had to edit mine. How classy is that?

As for FOK as a whole, no. Just him. Also I may have misread his AA. But don't think for a second I wouldn't take a shot at anyone or alliance who supports this idiocy.

I was more so referring to the fact you saying "he hasn't deviated from his alliance mate's low standards." Why on earth you would take a shot at a whole alliance because of one person is beyond me, but if that's your prerogative go right ahead!

Edited by Shovel

I was more so referring to the fact you saying "he hasn't deviated from his alliance mate's low standards." Why on earth you would take a shot at a whole alliance because of one person is beyond me, but if that's your prerogative go right ahead!

It's not. Like I said before I misread his AA and thought he was with the alliance who had seven (what I assume to be) official signatures on the OP. He belongs with those guys. I have no ill will towards FOK.

To all those claiming we look like idiots:

(ii) The Stickmen commit to [...] appear as idiots to the greater community.

Come on, we're just trying to bring some amusement to the community. Note how some enjoy our low-ball humor, some don't. If you don't, then too bad. It didn't really hurt anyone, did it? If you did, then shweet. I mean, honestly, everyone who has played this game for four or more years (aka, like, freaking everyone [note: exaggeration]), knows this "class" and "being classy" thing a few keep bringing up has long exited the building. I'm in college, I go to enough class as it is. I don't need any more class when I get on the Internet.