The "Burn Down Preston!" Doctrine

ikMark

Question regarding Article V, how does it pertain to this fellow?

10d8jew.jpg

my personal view is that he is evil and is secretly plotting to overthrow and enslave us all and for this reason should be destroyed it is my psychologists opinion that you should keep ten paces away from me and hide all sharp objects

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, don't be a copier

Warm Wishes

BEazy

I think you should be more worried about the bolded part

(i) The Stickmen shall retain the right to be purple, wear purple, eat purple, act purple, type purple, drink purple and poop purple.

Is reducing your alliance to making petty jabs at others part of your new policy? Oh wait, that's not new at all.

Otherwise, it's an excellent treaty. Have you considered mass production of the document? I've been looking for a new design to print on the bathroom tissue of my citizens.

Edited by Tom Litler

Is reducing your alliance to making petty jabs at others part of your new policy? Oh wait, that's not new at all.

Otherwise, it's an excellent treaty. Have you considered mass production of the document? I've been looking for a new design to print on the bathroom tissue of my citizens.

Ah, a post full of beautiful insight and fact! Wait...what?

I'll have you know that I put out a copyright on that "retain the option, though not the obligation" phraseology. I expect royalty payments to start within the week.

Edit: In case y'all were unaware, I accept payment only in delectably seasoned boiled crawdads. In your case, stick-crawdads will suffice.

Edited by heggo

I'm shocked that you would force your citizens to use something as demeaning as this document.

Disagreeing with the NSO isn't enough, you had to make this stupid imitation? Way to look like idiots guys.

'No dictatorship can stand up to farce'.

When they come with their guns and bombs, we will be ready with farce. And we will prevail.

Petty? Us? Perish the thought.

You on the other hand...

Edited by Arrnea

Your doctrine is exactly the same as ours, except for different wording. This is nothing other than emulation, and you should be flattered.

Says the man with Neutral Sith Order listed as his AA.

Didn't your momma teach you not to throw stones in a glass house?

Mass production........For your citizens????? my god our intelligence was wrong it appears they CAN read

Disagreeing with the NSO isn't enough, you had to make this stupid imitation? Way to look like idiots guys.

So we all should agree with NSO? Is disagreeing with them, heaven forbid, a bad thing? Personally, I think not.

Could have sworn the brown was bad for your health?

So we all should agree with NSO? Is disagreeing with them, heaven forbid, a bad thing? Personally, I think not.

I never said it was. I only said that what you have done goes past the line of honest disagreement, which includes everything from a friendly tap on the shoulder to nuclear war, into the land of idiocy. If you want to portray yourselves as a alliance of idiots, which is what you are doing right now, I certainly won't stop you.

I'd love to see you try to do the other part.

As would I. Trust me, there's nothing I'd enjoy more than ZIing people that do these kinds of things.

Edited by Ragashingo