Forming a bloc to take down WOLF

rtellez06

Lets not bring NPO into TE, they have no place here and i see no alliance named after them. Regaurdless of your feelings for them, it has no bearing on our

plans nor is it warranted here in TE.

I for one agree with you TL, NPO has had its days and done some wrong in SE. But looking back other AA's in SE have also done wrong, i don't thing any AA is guilt free.

Some of my favorite AA's were GOONs and \M/...I wish they were still around, GOOD TIMES!

However this is TE, SE polotics and workings don't belong here and your way of pointing out things would be better if it were more polite.

BG.

Fixed for ya. Its actually rather fun riling up people on TE but I've grown bored of it

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 topics doesn't equal forum activity. Saying 3-5 were started by WOLF members. Also the irony of your post is delicious

Hey BG, want to go grab some coffee?

HA, well you have to admit 6 topics that fast and close together is an improvment if nothing else.

Besides that i'm seeing people post on here that i haven't seen in a while, thats a plus ;)

Oh and how about a beer, coffie is old school lol

BG.

I haven't really read all of this thread but what I'm about to suggest seems related to this thread.

What if everyone that is not part of the wolf pack and does not want to be part all just quit for a round and see what they do. we could sit on the side lines with zero infra and be spectators. The pack might start to attack each other due to lack of targets.

I haven't really read all of this thread but what I'm about to suggest seems related to this thread.

What if everyone that is not part of the wolf pack and does not want to be part all just quit for a round and see what they do. we could sit on the side lines with zero infra and be spectators. The pack might start to attack each other due to lack of targets.

Or we could laugh at all of you for being that absolutely pathetic.

we would never

This has been around for a while now, I don't why people are sniveling so hard. All it is, is official now. So far, WOLF's not done anything they haven't done in the couple of rounds. So far, all this "WOLF's going to blah blah" stuff is just speculation.

So far?

It's just sniveling.

This has been around for a while now, I don't why people are sniveling so hard. All it is, is official now. So far, WOLF's not done anything they haven't done in the couple of rounds. So far, all this "WOLF's going to blah blah" stuff is just speculation.

So far?

It's just sniveling.

Wait, I know the right response to that!

"Not yet! But you'll ruin the game! We're onto you WOLF! We know your plan! Denying it won't help, we'll pull up some quote from earlier and read into it however we please!"

:awesome:

Edited by Tiberius12

Wait, I know the right response to that!

"Not yet! But you'll ruin the game! We're onto you WOLF! We know your plan! Denying it won't help, we'll pull up some quote from earlier and read into it however we please!"

:awesome:

Or 1/2 a quote, or 1/4 a quote, or 1/8 a quote.. or you get the pattern.

Again what is so hard about that WOLF has always existed, just never had a name till now? Oh and I'd love to see a round with no competition personally. I'd just happily build my infra till the end of the round laughing at how absolutely idiotic you guys were to make your nations in the first place. I wonder what the end would look like with 2000 inactive 59 day nations. Here's an idea, if you want to play, play. If you don't want to play there's the door, chances are the only people who will miss you are the same people who would suggest sitting around for 59 days in a round.

Or we could all just fight each other and ignore WOLF and people in WOLF? Then they can't state they are not aggressors because you know they will come in to try and roll everyone who isn't kissing WOLF leader's @($.

That's another idea. It'd almost be like having two different TE.

Or we could all just fight each other and ignore WOLF and people in WOLF? Then they can't state they are not aggressors because you know they will come in to try and roll everyone who isn't kissing WOLF leader's @($.

Who's WOLF's leader? I'd like to meet him, and who says alliances in WOLF aren't aggressive. Now for WOLF to attack as a hole... well the odd of a full bore aggressive attack by WOLF members is about as likely as Paris Hilton learning to be good in bed... pretty much zero.

Edited by Gabryal

LOL, no we would just change things up a bit and see who could build the strongest the fastest ;)

BG.