Forming a bloc to take down WOLF

rtellez06

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny how you guys cry that WOLF means less amount of wars, how pathetic is that statement considering it was highly likely that wars are going to happen to stop WOLF as proclaimed in numerous statements. Seriously WAKE UP and look around you. WOLF isn't stopping wars, it's provoking it.

It's funny how you guys cry that WOLF means less amount of wars, how pathetic is that statement considering it was highly likely that wars are going to happen to stop WOLF as proclaimed in numerous statements. Seriously WAKE UP and look around you. WOLF isn't stopping wars, it's provoking it.

Wars happen in TE regardless... Seriously, WAKE UP and look around...

In the long term, of course WOLF means less amount of wars. This happens when ever there is a global hegemony. This happened in SE, this happened in RL, this has happened in TE in previous rounds.

The wars that are happening now are the response of those who do not wish to be ruled under a hegemony. WOLF's purpose is not provoking wars, its the stoppage of wars - they have said so themselves. If WOLF was created to provoke wars, it would disband immediately after the defeat of its vastly outnumbered opponents, which they have stated on numerous occasions that they will not do.

WOLF's purpose is not provoking wars, its the stoppage of wars - they have said so themselves.

Wrong on both accounts. Defense of allies does not equate to avoiding military conflict.

Wrong on both accounts. Defense of allies does not equate to avoiding military conflict.

That logic is retarded. The entire purpose of sign MDPs is to deter possible aggressors. Being signatory to the biggest power in the world is a pretty good deterrent.

That logic is retarded. The entire purpose of sign MDPs is to deter possible aggressors. Being signatory to the biggest power in the world is a pretty good deterrent.

I see to recall this logic didn't deter CDT from DoW RE, even when they were allied to two of the largest alliances in the game ( TPF and TF ) and yet you didn't get curbstomped by those other two alliances. Wonder why that was....

I see to recall this logic didn't deter CDT from DoW RE, even when they were allied to two of the largest alliances in the game ( TPF and TF ) and yet you didn't get curbstomped by those other two alliances. Wonder why that was....

You forget that CDT was the only alliance that attacked. The deterrence obviously worked.

You forget that CDT was the only alliance that attacked. The deterrence obviously worked.

Well technically Priapism and UBD War Machine joined you in your fight, but put together that only equals another CDT, so the point really remains.

Am I seriously to take this as an insinuation that TPF or TF was afraid of CDT? Honestly we sat back stunned that CDT had attacked RE, had a good laugh and hoisted a few drinks at CDT's balls ( before War Machine came in, at which point we started seeing who else was going to get involved ) and asked RE if they wanted to help to which Tibs said to me and I quote "Naw.. we'll take 30 nations in nuke Anarchy, and it will knock out of ANY chance to get a flag this round, but we'll just drown them in nations" Which was the whole war from our point of view. Let me put you straight on something Potsie, our friends ask us for help, we will rain down hell upon the people who attack them until either they or us are dead. That's how we roll.

If TPF was only me. The answer above would still be the truth.

Am I seriously to take this as an insinuation that TPF or TF was afraid of CDT? Honestly we sat back stunned that CDT had attacked RE, had a good laugh and hoisted a few drinks at CDT's balls ( before War Machine came in, at which point we started seeing who else was going to get involved ) and asked RE if they wanted to help to which Tibs said to me and I quote "Naw.. we'll take 30 nations in nuke Anarchy, and it will knock out of ANY chance to get a flag this round, but we'll just drown them in nations" Which was the whole war from our point of view. Let me put you straight on something Potsie, our friends ask us for help, we will rain down hell upon the people who attack them until either they or us are dead. That's how we roll.

If TPF was only me. The answer above would still be the truth.

That was not the meaning at all. If you read again, you would have noticed that I meant others were afraid of TPF or TF, not the other way around.

That was not the meaning at all. If you read again, you would have noticed that I meant others were afraid of TPF or TF, not the other way around.

I suppose I could see it that way, though it completely negates every arguement you have ever made that WOLF will curbstomp every other alliance. Your own example has more or less proven that WOLF alliances will decide whether or not to intervene based upon the necessities of it's members. Same as any other group of allies.

I suppose I could see it that way, though it completely negates every arguement you have ever made that WOLF will curbstomp every other alliance. Your own example has more or less proven that WOLF alliances will decide whether or not to intervene based upon the necessities of it's members. Same as any other group of allies.

Which is zero. I challenge you to find where I have argued that WOLF will curbstomp every other alliance.

Which is zero. I challenge you to find where I have argued that WOLF will curbstomp every other alliance.

Not going to accept the challenge as it's perfectly possible it wasn't you. Normally I pay special attention to you potsie, but with the sheer number of anti-WOLF posts being made I could have attributed someone else's words to you. I'll retract my former statement. If someone else finds proof that's good and all, but I'm not about to sift through 300 posts trying to find one that says something like that written by you.