Cash Bounty

SunnyInc

Some of you are reading too much into it. It doesn't take a world beater to have nothing but Guerilla Camps then go attention begging. This is just a common attention beggar of the sort you see attention begging everywhere.

I fail to see how he is begging attention. Did he make a thread declaring how awesome he is? Rather than begging attention, he commands attention for good reason - he is one nation having a significant impact on several alliances, and thwarting them with pizazz and debonair.

I stand by my earlier statement that he has style.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you know CN is a RPG. His nation name is "Terrorists" so in my opinion he's playing the game to the fullest.

Yes, he is. It's been interesting seeing our younger GPA members step up to dance with Wampler.

Wampler, I have nothing against you, as an individual nation. I hope that you one day find the economical aspect of this game attractive, or maybe even neutrality. :)

From,

XGF

I fail to see how he is begging attention. Did he make a thread declaring how awesome he is? Rather than begging attention, he commands attention for good reason - he is one nation having a significant impact on several alliances, and thwarting them with pizazz and debonair.

I stand by my earlier statement that he has style.

I stand by mine. ATTENTION BEGGAR. Any of you who want "pizazz" and to be "debonair" in some eyes just load up on Guerilla Camps and you're there in some eyes. Not in all eyes but some at least. Or one at least.

I stand by mine. ATTENTION BEGGAR. Any of you who want "pizazz" and to be "debonair" in some eyes just load up on Guerilla Camps and you're there in some eyes. Not in all eyes but some at least. Or one at least.

I think you're begging for attention by trying to make your point in ALL CAPS. Holy balls what will I do now that a real life attention beggar is in my mist?

This Terrorists guy is the same age as me (I'm 2 days older) and he has 200k more casualties than me. That's an accomplishment in itself, plus we've corresponded in private and he's a friendly chap, perhaps just a bit misunderstood.

Oh I see. Knows how to accumulate casualties and is misunderstood. Well that explains everything and obviously makes him as brilliant as you claim. Think I will strive to learn how to take mass casualties and be misunderstood as well. I feel fairly certain now that being misunderstood is a rare quality we should all work towards.

Oh I see. Knows how to accumulate casualties and is misunderstood. Well that explains everything and obviously makes him as brilliant as you claim. Think I will strive to learn how to take mass casualties and be misunderstood as well. I feel fairly certain now that being misunderstood is a rare quality we should all work towards.

He's brilliant because he's able to sustain constant warfare despite being sanctioned on probably every team and not having peaceful financial support. He has an expert-level understanding of CN warfare mechanics and, if he wasn't such a lovable rogue, would be a massive asset to the military of any alliance.

He's brilliant because he's able to sustain constant warfare despite being sanctioned on probably every team and not having peaceful financial support. He has an expert-level understanding of CN warfare mechanics and, if he wasn't such a lovable rogue, would be a massive asset to the military of any alliance.

Look don't be silly. Brilliant??? This is an obsessive attention beggar who is attacking nothing but low level nations who have no military improvements and are overwhelmingly new and inexperienced. And then when someone who is experienced steps in and plays his own game on him he is zero infrastructured and buys donations to get back into the game. Robbing defenceless newbies and buying donations is brilliant??? THAT impresses you???

Your interpretation of brilliant is quite comical.

Look don't be silly. Brilliant??? This is an obsessive attention beggar who is attacking nothing but low level nations who have no military improvements and are overwhelmingly new and inexperienced. And then when someone who is experienced steps in and plays his own game on him he is zero infrastructured and buys donations to get back into the game. Robbing defenceless newbies and buying donations is brilliant??? THAT impresses you???

His willpower, determination, and downright insanity is quite remarkable. I am not alone in saying that I'm impressed and inspired by his character.

Wampler is at war with 5 nations, who possess a total of 5 Barracks and 9 Guerrilla Camps. Of these 5 opponents, 2 are in Anarchy, and Wampler is not.

His latest opponent has an efficiency of over 200. This means that this opponent is extremely well financed, and there is no current record of any incoming financial aid to Wampler. Recall that these military improvements have upkeep cost, and Wampler's GC's drastically reduce tax collection.

So, despite the fact that Wampler has high bills, no incoming aid, has been at constant war for months, is on countless ZI lists, is sanctioned on probably every color, and is acting alone against the collective strength of thousands of people, and is still going strong... yes, that's quite brilliant.

Wampler is at war with 5 nations, who possess a total of 5 Barracks and 9 Guerrilla Camps. Of these 5 opponents, 2 are in Anarchy, and Wampler is not.

Who knew improvements stacked across nations at war with the same nation. Oh, wait, they don't. So really, on average, he is fighting nations with 1 barracks improvement and approximately 2 guerilla camps. He must be using magic to beat those military powerhouses.

I don't doubt it takes some tenacity and persistance to do what he does, not to mention having no qualms with pissing money against a wall for donations. But considering the massive military advantage he has over his targets plus the element of surprise and picking targets who will bleed money it is hardly brilliant. It is a bit like a black belt in karate mugging rich old ladies.

Edited by Tygaland

Who knew improvements stacked across nations at war with the same nation. Oh, wait, they don't. So really, on average, he is fighting nations with 1 barracks improvement and approximately 2 guerilla camps. He must be using magic to beat those military powerhouses.

To sustain warfare, he must have money. Due to his lack of tax collection (GC's, Defcon 1, high military) he needs to win GA's. You can only deploy once per day, so for him to be fighting 5 nations off of that one daily deployment is impressive.

To sustain warfare, he must have money. Due to his lack of tax collection (GC's, Defcon 1, high military) he needs to win GA's. You can only deploy once per day, so for him to be fighting 5 nations off of that one daily deployment is impressive.

I never said fighting off 5 nations was not impressive. Brilliant may be over-stating it. I merely pointed out that posting a sum total of barracks and guerilla camps means nothing because if 3 of the 5 nations he is fighting have none or one of those improvements then they are not going to win a GA against him.

All this drivel about will power and determination reminds me of nothing more than the determination of a destructive toddler screaming all day long for attention. Or how about a lunatic in a padded cell determinedly pulling out his own hair every time the straitjacket comes off. Some people must be mightily impressed by the will power and determination of toddlers and lunatics. Infantile minds and disturbed minds. Mighty impressive.

And all that with the prowess of a rottweiller beating up on a poodle. Also mighty impressive. Combined with the fact that some of the supposed "attackers", the ones posited as a modicum of a challenge, are clearly not even attacking, the brilliance factor of beating up on poodles and fighting off nothing soars ever higher.

And seemingly one of those so mightily impressed with nothing is accepting technology from it's target of adoration. Send me tech and I may come back here tomorrow singing your praises to all and sundry even if you find a drooling simpleton impressive.

I've never donated.

I feel silly defending myself with such a statement. It's almost like an attempt to vindicate one's self with the argument "I'm a poor tipper," but it's a fact. And to open the books on my finances:

Bills Paid: $13,069,462.91

Purchases Over Time: $260,396,197.79

Of course I'm upside down on tax collection (to pay: 276k collect: 113k) so most of the purchases were with stolen cash.

And for the record, I've been ZI'd 4 times. It's hard to pinpoint which alliance is responsible since it tends to be a group effort, but I'd estimate it was: 1st time = Group effort, 2nd time = Sparta, 3rd time = GPA, 4th time = New Polar Order.

Cheers!

Wampler

here is a spy report on him,,just conducted.

Spy Operation Results

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Terrorists. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Confucianism

Desired Government: Dictatorship

Threat Level: Severe

Tax Rate: 28%

Number of Spies: 2

Last Nuke Purchase: None

Last Wonder Purchase: None

Total Money: $182,369

Technology: 102.98 Levels

Last Bill Payment: 8/9/2009 2:11:58 AM

Trade Partners: None

Secret Aid Sent To: None

Total Aircraft: 3

Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0

Aircraft Bomber Strength: 18

Navy Purchases Today: 0

Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0

Landing Ships: 0

Battleships: 0

Cruisers: 0

Frigates: 0

Destroyers: 0

Submarines: 0

Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

no trade partners listed ??

they must be secret trades ?

here is a spy report on him,,just conducted.

Spy Operation Results

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Terrorists. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Confucianism

Desired Government: Dictatorship

Threat Level: Severe

Tax Rate: 28%

Number of Spies: 2

Last Nuke Purchase: None

Last Wonder Purchase: None

Total Money: $182,369

Technology: 102.98 Levels

Last Bill Payment: 8/9/2009 2:11:58 AM

Trade Partners: None

Secret Aid Sent To: None

Total Aircraft: 3

Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0

Aircraft Bomber Strength: 18

Navy Purchases Today: 0

Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0

Landing Ships: 0

Battleships: 0

Cruisers: 0

Frigates: 0

Destroyers: 0

Submarines: 0

Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

no trade partners listed ??

they must be secret trades ?

The trade partners are secret because he is operating multis which he is trading with. Hence the always full trade set. I reported it sometime back but no one seems to care.

The trade partners are secret because he is operating multis which he is trading with. Hence the always full trade set. I reported it sometime back but no one seems to care.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

He's sanctioned on every color (that means he can't trade with people)

He went to Grey because they have no Senators (and therefore no sanctions)

On Grey there are no team bonuses to trading, so trading in secret has no additional penalties.

the_more_you_know2.jpg