New German Alliance

Him09

THE NEW GERMAN ALLIANCE

imperial_german_flag_150.gif

Welcome to the New German Alliance. This is a new Alliance welcoming all in zze world. I am the Supreme Chancellor looking for new members and active veterans to create a forum, and constitution. Why should you join?

1. To create a German World

2. To fight and destory the world of Communist

3. To improve your economy and military within your nation

4. To show the world an Iron Fist and what we Germans are made of!

5. To create a more perfect world an race of nations

6. All postions are open (aka all of them) and I want you as one of them

7. To Grow ever so much more powerfull then any other alliance out there

So are you ready to take the next step to become a New German citizen and have a great and powerful postion.

Then JOIN THE NEW GERMAN ALLIANCE

To Join: Change your alliance aff. to New German Alliance and change your color to Maroon. Then pm me that you have joined and swear this oath to me:

"I am herby the subject to the Supreme Chancellor Him09. I will do what ever I can to bring great ness to the New German Alliance at all cost. I will obey and be loyal at all times and trust the Supreme Chancellors jugement."

I here by aggree to these terms

Place ur ruler name here : _____________________ -You will be rewarded grately if you take this oath.

New.img_assist_custom.jpg

* This is not in any way shape or form have anything to do with those low life nazis.

HAIL NEW GERMANY

-His Supreme Chancellor Him09

Pm me, my nation Name is NeoGermany

Edited by Him09

Good luck with this...

You should probably apply to Nordreich and give up this Tomfoolery. We get all the cool people from TGE anyway.

*edit

On second thought. Just go chill somewhere else ok there Himmler?

I think he is better off applying somewhere else, mkay. :P

Edited by Medraut

You should probably apply to Nordreich and give up this Tomfoolery. We get all the cool people from TGE anyway.

*edit

On second thought. Just go chill somewhere else ok there Himmler?

Dont be a hater, any ways whe nI created it, it was a joke, but im gonna take it seriously, i wish i could take it back, but can't so lalalalal

HAILTHE NEW GERMAN ALLIANCE

You can delete your nation and start again. Just sayin'.

ive already tried.... i dont wanna wait intill 8/9, thats to long a way. so Ill stick and c what happens

ive already tried.... i dont wanna wait intill 8/9, thats to long a way. so Ill stick and c what happens

Yo know what, ur probly right, but Im a true German, and ture Germans never give up.

TO CLEAR THIS ALL UP, I AM NOT A NAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!! NAZI ARE OF THE PAST, THE NEW GERMAN ALLIANCE IS THE FURTURE!

HAIL THE NEW GERMAN ALLIANCE!

Yo know what, ur probly right, but Im a true German, and ture Germans never give up.

TO CLEAR THIS ALL UP, I AM NOT A NAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!! NAZI ARE OF THE PAST, THE NEW GERMAN ALLIANCE IS THE FURTURE!

HAIL THE NEW GERMAN ALLIANCE!

"What are these 'Nazis' that you speak of, I have no idea what you are referring to in the slightest."

"I am herby the subject to the Supreme Chancellor Him09. I will do what ever I can to bring great ness to the New German Alliance at all cost. I will obey and be loyal at all times and trust the Supreme Chancellors jugement."

I here by aggree to these terms

Place ur ruler name here : _____________________ -You will be rewarded grately if you take this oath.

If you can tell me how many times my spell-check went off in the above portion of your post, I will forever pledge my support to the great Supreme Chancellor Him09. :rolleyes:

What is this? I don't even....

Actually, I see what this is: a clever ploy to bring together the following groups:

The German Empire;

Nordreich;

The International; and

The Modern Language Association;

by giving them something they can all agree on.

God have mercy on your soul, eh?

Edited by Valdemar

What is this? I don't even....

Actually, I see what this is: a clever ploy to bring together the following groups:

The German Empire;

Nordreich;

The International; and

The Modern Language Association,

by giving them something they can all agree on.

God have mercy on your soul, eh?

You're on to us

Edited by Centurius

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol1: