Ronin Koushin

AirMe

RoninBanner.gif

Banner courtesy of Rav of Bushido

Konnichiwa!

Today marks day 35 of Ronin v 2.0...I mean Sparta 3.1...no....Ronin 2.0 is right. If you are getting sick of these bi-weekly updates......suck it up, I'm a Tygaist! Things are going strong we are up to 12 members and everyone is as active as I hoped the membership would be when I founded Ronin. We were up to 13 for about an hour yesterday but we are back down to 12. Kronnn has returned to a place he feels is home and we would like to wish him well in his future endeavors.

War Update

Our war with Leverage is in a holding pattern due to all of their nations being out of range. I would like to thanks ION, Mushroom Kingdom and Genesis for their assistance with this issue. Also as a show of generosity, white peace for all of Leverage at this point is on the table if they are willing to accept it.

And one day, POW! STRAIGHT TO THE MOON!

Samurais in space. We have sent our Imperial Astronauts up to the moon and are currently scouring the surface for hot spots to help us run at peak efficiency. For those interested in our research results check the link in my signature at the bottom of this post. Ronin believes in open exploration and collaboration on space and moon based endeavors. Our research is open to the whole world.

Well that is all we have for now. See everyone in 2 weeks with another update!

Syonara!

/s/

AirMe

Shogun of Ronin

Edited by AirMe

Yes cool. :D

o/ Space Samurais

o/ Ronin

Well, there just wasn't much in the announcement. If you want to be Tyga-like then you need to have more stuff to talk about, even if it is some boring sports thingy. :D

Well, there just wasn't much in the announcement. If you want to be Tyga-like then you need to have more stuff to talk about, even if it is some boring sports thingy. :D

Tyga is wordy. I am concise. :lol1:

AirMe, how many times have I told you that your plan to pummel the forums with Ronin announcements to make it seem like stuff's going on will not convince me to join?

This is the first time actually. :wub:

Can we start a count on how many times I have to tell nite I'm not going to join?

Let's start the count at about a dozen.

NO, NITE.

i feel the new ruiners of the game should attack Ronin for attempting to poach members )):

good job, Ronin ;-)