World Federation - New President & More

Enrage

warflaggif.gif

IRC: #WF | Forums: http://WorldFed.net

Greetings World of Cybernations. For those that don't know who we are, we're the fastest growing alliance on the planet. A bunch of our members may not be so high in NS, but don't underestimate them, we have the finest prospects in all of CN. We will grow as one and take on this challenge to become the very best.

I have appointed Rajistani (Ex-MoFA) as World Federation's new president. Reason was due to personal events in RL. We know he is an excellent choice. Over 3 years of experience, held several high positions with other top notch alliances, and is well respected in the cyberverse. So I would like to personally congratulate him for becoming the 2nd President in WF's short history.

Celebration time, as World Federation turns 3 months old :rolleyes:

Over this span, our management has put their heart and soul into this. Kudos to them. Kudos to our membership. Kudos to our recruiters for recruiting over 160 nations. And kudos to all of our friends and allies.

Also want to announce we are now fully committed to the Green Team. :blink:

We just opened our new forums (www.WordFed.net). I know it may be frustrating for some, but at least we have a sweet arcade system on the new one :)

And to announce our official mascot of WF. It was a very tough decision between the squirrel and the panda, but in the end, we chose: The World Federation Panda.

squirrelgun.gifpandagun.gif

It's been an exciting ride, as we can only get better and it's time to climb Mount Everest. ;)

It's not arrogance...It's destiny!

Edited by Enrage