Directors:

Director of Defense: SleepIB

Directors of Finance: CN0TE, Skingrad

Director of Foreign Affairs: Anakey

Director of Internal Operations: Micky Jo Harte

Director of Armament: jbrinkley

N U K E . C O U N T

thousandnuke-2.jpg

Much love to DragonAspect who stepped down and to the Outlaw who fills his position o/

Have a nice day Planet Bob,

Celt

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations TSO. No new names here though.

There's something to be said for name value, fran. We don't care if new people make it into government. We care about effective running of our alliance. If someone wants a guaranteed turn, I'm sure you'll be more than willing to accommodate them with one of your experiments on the red team. Let us know when you reach our milestones with your methods.

But I am glad TSO is still important enough in your life to go out of your way to enter, read, and comment on an announcement of ours.

And heaven forbid I not take an opportunity to inflate my own legendary ego: TSO's 998th, 999th, 1000th, 1001st, and 10003rd nukes are all mine. Some punk took the 1002nd <_<

So this milestone is brought to you by Teefus Christ. Walk in the Valley of the Shadow of Darkness, and ye shall know my love.

I've been watching you guys linger below the 1000 mark for a while now so its good to see you've finally got your noses over. Also, congratulations to Jesse James on your promotion to Chancellor and the new members of the Security Council!

Edited by SunnyInc

There's something to be said for name value, fran. We don't care if new people make it into government. We care about effective running of our alliance. If someone wants a guaranteed turn, I'm sure you'll be more than willing to accommodate them with one of your experiments on the red team. Let us know when you reach our milestones with your methods.

But I am glad TSO is still important enough in your life to go out of your way to enter, read, and comment on an announcement of ours.

So I make a polite comment in your announcement, in contrast with the aggression you demonstrated in Crimson Guard's announcement, and I receive aggression in here too. You're obviously a *really* upstanding member of your alliance.

so you have nine (1001) nukes then?

that's disappointing. B)

There's 10 types of people in this world.

Those who can read binary and those who can't.

o/ for the new Government.

Edited by Vandal

I'm very excited about our strength, which is twofold:

• Military Strength - 1K+ nukes. How sweet it is!!!
  • Personnel Strength - I am very proud of the people that lead this alliance. They represent the best and the brightest of Planet Bob. Our leaders are worth all the nukes on the Planet.

o/ Welcome to The Oblivion

Some punk took the 1002nd <_<

Who could that have been... hmmm... I wonder...

So I make a polite comment in your announcement, in contrast with the aggression you demonstrated in Crimson Guard's announcement, and I receive aggression in here too. You're obviously a *really* upstanding member of your alliance.

Actually, your comment was dismissive which is passive-aggressive behaviour.

Wow! we matter enough of you to not only read and post once, but check back for and respond to any responses to you! I'm so stoked.

The difference between this and your announcement is that TSO was commented on in a negative manner before we brought our aggressiveness to your thread. Here, you initiated a confrontation with us by putting down the way we do things, which also happens to be the way most alliances, especially most of the historically most successful alliances do and have done things in regards to how they select government members and promote them (usually by experience and competence and loyalty, if you haven't noticed).

My response was justified in that it acknowledged your well-documented disapproval of this method as it has generally held you back (competence and loyalty) in any alliance you weren't a founding member of, and welcomed you to prove the merits of your preferred methods by matching our success with your newest alliance through your methods.

You expect us to refrain from making comments expressing negativity in your announcements. I would hope you would do better than to lead off with one in ours if that is how you feel. If not, I think it would be prudent for you to avoid ours as much as you want us to avoid yours. Agreed?

So yeah...other shout outs:

o/ TSO and our nukes.

o/ Sunny, how's it going, bro?

Watchman, you killed my combo! I shall see you on the field of honor at dawn...don't bother naming your newest nuke...you won't be around long enough to enjoy it! TSO CIVIL WAR :nuke::awesome:

Edited by Grinder